Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Shannon G.
Shannon G.

My skin had a few wrinkles but this completely made them go away after a few time did using it
Suzan K.
Suzan K.

this deep wrinkle roller is amazing!! guys i cant even it was better then i expected its just so nice and soft the packaging is nice its easy to hold and it is very gentle and soft like i said its just nice soft and overall the best product i ever bought
arandeni z.
arandeni z.

deberían conseguirlo es super barato y es un producto de farmacia super bueno de muy buena calidad recomendado al 100 es de bolita super practico lo e usado durante casi 3 meses
Nathy V.
Nathy V.

Muito bom amei concerteza Garnier é uma das melhores marcas do Brasil ♡♡♡♡♡♡

Adorooo muito essa marca ♡♡♡
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.

the roller feels nice on the eyes but didn't see much difference with wrinkles or crows feet, The formula will be different for each person but I personally didn't see a huge difference with my under eyes. the roller is cooling and soothing for mornings, might see results after using for an extended period of time but will stick with it.
Mehreen M.
Mehreen M.

I've tried other under eye creams and rollers even in the past. This one suited my sensitive under eye skin (it tends to get dry). And it brightened dark circles in just a week (noticeably)
Sarah J.
Sarah J.

This product helps me reduce my eye bag before i pu any makeup on. It is one of my skincare roitine after wake up and before foing to sleep. The first experience makes me want to comsume it more and its a really amazig product. Unfortunately it is hard to bought in Malaysia.
natarsha g.
natarsha g.
Melbourne

Liked it but wasn't a big fan of it but uses it evey now and again when i feel fit or wannna give it a second go
Esther V.
Esther V.

ME GUSTA UN POCO PORQUE ME ELIMINO LAS OJERAS QUE TENIA BAJO LOS OJOS Y DEJABA MUY SUAVE ESA AREA, DEJABA UNA BUENA TEXTURA.
SI LA RECOMENDARIA
Hazel F.
Hazel F.

Not keen on this it did irratate my eyes but did give to my mum and she loves it the roller does feel nice and soothes under eye bags .
leslie H.