BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Lety S.
Lety S.
Santa Catarina, Nuevo León
This product is amazing, the packaging, and the color is amazing, the amount of product to use is really good, it's just a little quite expensive, but it works amazing
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Relaxing moisturising for dry skin, helps tighten the skin giving it more of a youthful appearance. Works instantly
Ana Clara R.
Ana Clara R.
The best product of the line, has high quality, durability and performance. The product goes beyond expectations. Highly recommend for everyone!
Margaret K.
Margaret K.
Wasn't too fast on this product didn't find any affected but I was probably not using it for long enough still want to buy
Irena C.
Irena C.
I tried this Roller but was not so happy maybe that I am for this still not old. But I give it to my mom and she likes it and use it.
Denise W.
Denise W.
Liked the product very refreshing ,cooling helps with puffy eyes ! The pakg. Is also very convenient fits well in your hands !
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use this in my eye area as a kind of primer. The roller is very hydrating and nice. I love the cooling roller in the summer especially.
Jagroop K.
Jagroop K.
Surrey
This product is so good for those who have wrinkles and i buy one for my mom too. She is so happy for the result.
Sushma L.
Sushma L.
Kathmandu
It-s good product i liked it , been using for past 5 months and still gonna continue i definetly recommend it
Gisela T.
Gisela T.
Es un buen producto pero no de mis favoritos, ya que no me gusta como se siente al aplicarlo. Te deja la piel aceitosa donde te lo pusiste.
leslie H.