BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Brisa M.
This product feels amazing on your eye bags, it wakes you up. I don't see much improvement with the little wrinkles that I have, but it is so gentle that I have to use it everyday. I always repurchase it, but I do not know if it would help with wrinkles.
Francisca S.
Its so beautiful and it doesn't cost so much . it smells good and i think that work while I'm sleeping i buyed that in the drugstore i think that is effective and got a beautiful packaging i reallly recommended it to my persons darlings and i still using that
Katrina D.
Perfect for those pesky little wrinkles. Not to expensive and does just a good a job as more expensive brands.
Kate K.
I really didn't like it I don't really know what to say about this product

That name is to long too.
arandeni z.
deberían conseguirlo es super barato y es un producto de farmacia super bueno de muy buena calidad recomendado al 100 es de bolita super practico lo e usado durante casi 3 meses
Makeupbybeckyxo
I started using this product for my under eye wrinkles, i have do many it makes me lool old under my eyes when i try to "bake" so this definitely has help.
Jovana T.
It feels nice and smooth on your skin.It feels relieving and fresh.I don't know yet if It's effective or If it minimizes wrinkles,but it's not that expensive and It's worth buying.Also the smell of the product itself is amazing and your skin will be fresher.
Belen w.
Una loción concentrada de masaje de estiramiento y afirmante
Estimula un aplicador de rodillo patentado para promover la circulación
Da nutrientes profundamente dentro de las capas de superficie de la piel
Rellena las arrugas profundas y redefine cuello y contornos faciales
Da un masaje relajante anti-envejecimientoRevela un cutis de aspecto más joven
Para usar. Aplicar al rostro y cuello después de limpiar y antes del hidratante
Karin R.
I was disappointed, the product did nothing for me ,although I used all the product in the bottle as directed.
Tally B.
É bom passar a baixo dos olhos as rugas depois de um mes de uso vai desaparecendo, eu uso toda noite apos o banho, recommendo
leslie H.