Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Margaret K.
Margaret K.
Wasn't too fast on this product didn't find any affected but I was probably not using it for long enough still want to buy
Irena C.
Irena C.
I tried this Roller but was not so happy maybe that I am for this still not old. But I give it to my mom and she likes it and use it.
Denise W.
Denise W.
Liked the product very refreshing ,cooling helps with puffy eyes ! The pakg. Is also very convenient fits well in your hands !
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use this in my eye area as a kind of primer. The roller is very hydrating and nice. I love the cooling roller in the summer especially.
Jagroop K.
Jagroop K.
Surrey
This product is so good for those who have wrinkles and i buy one for my mom too. She is so happy for the result.
Sushma L.
Sushma L.
Kathmandu
It-s good product i liked it , been using for past 5 months and still gonna continue i definetly recommend it
Gisela T.
Gisela T.
Es un buen producto pero no de mis favoritos, ya que no me gusta como se siente al aplicarlo. Te deja la piel aceitosa donde te lo pusiste.
Patrícía F.
Patrícía F.
eu gosto muito mim ajuda muito esse produto eu amo de mais e fico feliz e so isso porque nao tenho palavras
Evie B.
Evie B.
taunton
Don't recommenced to anyone I've tried better ones which cost a similar price. you don't receive much product for what you pay for
Shakira H.
Shakira H.
St. John's
Wrinkle rollers are great I do not use them but I do know people that do they work very well and they do what they say they do
leslie H.