BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Josephine R.
Josephine R.
I tried this product only once, because I didn't really like it. It has a weird texture and I couldn't tell any difference to my skin after using it. But maybe it was just my experience because my skin is really dry at the moment. Normally I really love every Garnier product!
Sumiyya H.
Sumiyya H.
Forest gate, London
This smells really good. It such a wonderful product and works perfectly. If you love rol owns this is the best way for an effortless ageless look. It's an amazing product and you'll love it! There is also a cream version if you prefer cream p, which I love personally.
Darío C.
Darío C.
Este producto es grande, me gusta tanto el tratamiento que he ido muy bien para el contorno de los ojos y la aplicación en roll-on, es un producto de 10, recomendado !!
Decima A.
Decima A.
This garnier wrinkle roller is a brilliant product which is easily applied and can be applied quickly. When used on smile lines and eye lines you see a dramatic change within a few uses, this product also leaves the skin with a nice shiny and moist look.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Chelmsford, Essex
I went for this product as I was hoping it would eradicate my fine wrinkles. It didn't do this but I think with prolonged use, the roller action will improve this. I don't have much hope for it with deep wrinkles if I can't improve mine slightly
Fernanda A.
Fernanda A.
Aparecida de Goiânia
Dei uma pesquisada sobre esse produto e as avaliaçoes parecem realmente muito boas, a maioria das pessoas recomendaram ele, queria muito experimentar inclusive.
Shiromie L.
Shiromie L.
I liked this product but I have used better. I didn't feel it really benefited me. However I do like using this before applying concealer as it makes it last longer.
Sally C.
Sally C.
Shrewsbury , Shropshire
I don't use a lot of anti aging products but this one really caught my attention love the roller feature to it I haven't seen many products like this and definitely makes your skin feel tighter and more youthful
Emilia W.
Emilia W.
I did really see a difference but then I only really get wrinkles around my nose area but I've only just started using the product so I will carry on testing it
Alice M.
Alice M.
Produto de grande ajuda e os resultados Sã o bem positivos,indico muito esse produto maravilhoso.
Embalagem atraente,produto bom é o valor também é bom.
leslie H.