BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
oumaima m.
I love this product, and have had trouble finding it in stores. The price was almost too good, and then came the postage. It was more than the product. Just seems like not great merchandising to me. Still like the product though. My face seems a lot tighter.
Cristina C.
Romania
This priducct is gentle to skin and won't clog pores.I've used this product for one year and i have good results!Love how my skin feels under my make up!Price is good 17$ .I recommend to others!I will buy again!
Debbie N.
Klerksdorp
This product made my skin feel very refreshed and "alive", however I did not notice a reduction in wrinkles after a few weeks of continued use. Made for a great skin refreshing "pick me up' though. I still use this product as a bit of an extra eye area moisturiser when needed.
I wasn't overly impressed with this, it took a lot of work to apply, with not a lot of difference
It does smell fantastic & it's quick drying which is good! But not a lot of improvement
Daisy H.
i didn't notice this product made a differene to me so i gave it to my mum. The apckaging is nice and its a good pice if youre looking for something to trial out
Josephine R.
I tried this product only once, because I didn't really like it. It has a weird texture and I couldn't tell any difference to my skin after using it. But maybe it was just my experience because my skin is really dry at the moment. Normally I really love every Garnier product!
Sumiyya H.
Forest gate, London
This smells really good. It such a wonderful product and works perfectly. If you love rol owns this is the best way for an effortless ageless look. It's an amazing product and you'll love it! There is also a cream version if you prefer cream p, which I love personally.
Meriana I.
Edmonton, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was't overly happy with this product and I didn't hate it. The price is ok for something coming from a larger company. I found it almost made my skin feel greasy. The roller would sometimes get a build up of product and once rolled on I found that there was too much going on my face which made it seem greasy. I wasn't a huge fan of this product I used it for about 4 weeks and didn't notice much of a change. I don't think I would recommend this product only because it didn't work for me, I might suggest it to someone who is just starting out with facial product.
Darío C.
Este producto es grande, me gusta tanto el tratamiento que he ido muy bien para el contorno de los ojos y la aplicación en roll-on, es un producto de 10, recomendado !!
Lety S.
Santa Catarina, Nuevo León
This product is amazing, the packaging, and the color is amazing, the amount of product to use is really good, it's just a little quite expensive, but it works amazing
leslie H.