BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Makeupbybeckyxo
I started using this product for my under eye wrinkles, i have do many it makes me lool old under my eyes when i try to "bake" so this definitely has help.
Tara C.
Southampton , Hampshire
Well priced and does what it says
It smells nice too
Would definitely buy again and because it's not too dear you use it as much as you feel necessary
Liz C.
Orillia, ON
I have been using this on my neck as a preventive measure due to genetics. It goes on light and dries quickly. Non-sticky and doesn't cause breakouts.
Angelika H.
Middletown, NY
I like this product but I'm not really a big roller applicator fan. I have used it multiple times I bought it at Walmart. It's good for the low price.
Sofia P.
Feels refreshing on the skin and after consistant use your skin feels perkier and more smooth. Love to use this before bed time to make me feel fresh.
member-2a181005b
Luton
Love the product. The roller was easy to use and was slidding on the skin smoothly. You can see results after few weeks but unfortunately wasnt for me.
Carmen S.
Cream that I used for a couple of months and I love it. It has a cold roulette wheel that activates the skin. I noticed the results!! I recommend it
Eden C.
London
The rolling if the treatment makes it very easy to apply to the skin. Also good as an anti ager . Good for the mum if she's tired of the children.
Claire B.
I used this a few years ago and I freed it could of been improved more.Im not sure if my skin was the wrong skin tone but others told me it worked.
Ana Clara R.
The best product of the line, has high quality, durability and performance. The product goes beyond expectations. Highly recommend for everyone!
leslie H.