Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Camille D.
Camille D.

I love the feel of the roller and how it cools the skin. I have not seen a drastic improvement aside from moisturizing my skin.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.

Este producto no lo use ya que me pareció innecesario además por el costo es que no lo compre
Yuliana C.
Yuliana C.

Mi madre tenia este producto, me decía que le encanto, le ayudo bastante, mi opinión no puedo dar por que no uzo esto
gabriela f.
gabriela f.

muito bom ppode comprar comfirmei que é muito bom porque comprei usei e é uma maravilha
Scarleth M.
Scarleth M.
Stratford

me gustaria poder usar este producto ya que muchos de los que he usado no tienen el efecto que me gustaria y me lo recomendaron y me dieron una excelente opinion.. seria un placer probar este producto
Erin h.
Erin h.

I loved the easy application of the roller but sometimes felt like I wasn't getting enough product. But it did leave my skin feeling refreshed and soft, I am in my early 20s so I dont have many wrinkles to argue but I am trying my hardest to prevent them!
Alejandra H.
Alejandra H.
Lancaster, CA

feels very refreshing under the eyes. I usually like rolling it under my eyes for a good minute and then pat the product in with my fingertips. I use it in the morning and night and feels very fresh and hydrating. I would buy the product again. :)
Melinda R.
Melinda R.
Omaha, NE

I love using this deep wrinkle roller with my nightly beauty routine. It is quick and easy for me to use which is another plus.
Jaclyn G.
Jaclyn G.

Does the job but there are better products out there for your money. Feels nice but doesn't provide long lasting results
Abbey S.
Abbey S.
Riverton, NJ

I was genuinely surprised with this product in such a positive way. I loved the change in my wrinkles on my chin but I was hoping it would work a little more sufficiently.
leslie H.