Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Margaret K.
Margaret K.

Wasn't too fast on this product didn't find any affected but I was probably not using it for long enough still want to buy
Ericka Marlene P.
Ericka Marlene P.
Tijuana

Lo utilice un tiempo pero de tantos ingredientes que tiene y mi piel tan sensible que es, cada vez que me lo ponía me quemaba
Jagroop K.
Jagroop K.
Surrey

This product is so good for those who have wrinkles and i buy one for my mom too. She is so happy for the result.
Monse C.
Monse C.

deja una textura en los ojos de descanso, su aplicador da un masaje que resulta demasiado agradable para los ojos ayuda en el descanso y muestra una piel mejor
oumaima m.
oumaima m.

I love this product, and have had trouble finding it in stores. The price was almost too good, and then came the postage. It was more than the product. Just seems like not great merchandising to me. Still like the product though. My face seems a lot tighter.
Patrícía F.
Patrícía F.

eu gosto muito mim ajuda muito esse produto eu amo de mais e fico feliz e so isso porque nao tenho palavras
Sarah J.
Sarah J.

This product helps me reduce my eye bag before i pu any makeup on. It is one of my skincare roitine after wake up and before foing to sleep. The first experience makes me want to comsume it more and its a really amazig product. Unfortunately it is hard to bought in Malaysia.
natarsha g.
natarsha g.
Melbourne

Liked it but wasn't a big fan of it but uses it evey now and again when i feel fit or wannna give it a second go
Tia A.
Tia A.

So I've got to be honest I don't use this product but I did buy it for my mum, and she loves it!! She is in love, she'll use it in a morning when she gets up and also at night, it was on sale in boots a while ago so she stocked up. Now for my mum to do that you know it's got to be good
Anahi T.
Anahi T.
Zacatecas

Me.encanta desde el.empaque, la.consistencia, el aroma, y sobre todo lo bien que funciona!!
leslie H.