Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Add a Photo
Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller

Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller

By GARNIER
3.9 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars40%
  • 4 Stars29%
  • 3 Stars17%
  • 2 Stars9%
  • 1 Star4%
#28 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Brand: Garnier Collection: Ultra-lift Pro Size: 1.7 ounces Lifting and firming concentrated massage lotion Boasts a patented rolling applicator to promote circulation Fills in deep wrinkles and re-defines neck and facial contours Gives a relaxing anti-aging massage Unveils a younger looking complexion The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns.

Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller
Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller
Reviews (854)
Q&A (5)
Photos (4)
Jagroop K.
Jagroop K.
Surrey

35 reviews

This product is so good for those who have wrinkles and i buy one for my mom too. She is so happy for the result.
Monse C.
Monse C.

13 reviews

deja una textura en los ojos de descanso, su aplicador da un masaje que resulta demasiado agradable para los ojos ayuda en el descanso y muestra una piel mejor
oumaima m.
oumaima m.

9 reviews

I love this product, and have had trouble finding it in stores. The price was almost too good, and then came the postage. It was more than the product. Just seems like not great merchandising to me. Still like the product though. My face seems a lot tighter.
Patrícía F.
Patrícía F.

5 reviews

eu gosto muito mim ajuda muito esse produto eu amo de mais e fico feliz e so isso porque nao tenho palavras
Evelina W.
Evelina W.

16 reviews

I don't like it because everytime i use it I get pimples.. Not for oily skin!!
I don't recommend it for oily skin
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

15 reviews

This product actually seemed to hide my wrinkles, but I'm looking for a more lasting effect.
Es un producto magnifico. Dirigido al masaje estimulante para estirar la piel y evitar arrugas en ella. El empaque es bonito y practico. Lo puedes llevar a cualquier lugar, y sobre todo, cumple con su cometido. Es un excelente producto, que le recomiendo a todas las chicas que deseen una piel hermosa.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.

25 reviews

Este producto no lo use ya que me pareció innecesario además por el costo es que no lo compre
Yuliana C.
Yuliana C.

4 reviews

Mi madre tenia este producto, me decía que le encanto, le ayudo bastante, mi opinión no puedo dar por que no uzo esto
gabriela f.
gabriela f.

8 reviews

muito bom ppode comprar comfirmei que é muito bom porque comprei usei e é uma maravilha
leslie H.
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.

60 reviews

I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a green tube. I didn't see any result. How does it work? How long do I have to keep putting it on so I can see good result? Can I apply any where else on my face?
Samantha V.
Samantha V.

27 reviews

Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semanas ves los resultados pero me parece un poco costoso y no lo he comprado, realmente lo quiero para mi mama. Asi podre ver que tal funciona y probar con so De las ojeras. Que dicen?
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Moss Point, MS

12 reviews

I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into my routine. How well does it work and does it make your face feel tight or dry?
lina l.
lina l.
Miami, Florida

28 reviews

I want to know if this cream is good I used the roller eyes and I see no big difference
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY

291 reviews

Cartier nutritious ultralight protein wrinkle roller is awesome I I I love the feel of it it is so small as it was on fast I feel like it was size it's your eyes as you use it it is not pricey it's a definite by I urge you to try it

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join Now

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us