Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Sophie M.
Sophie M.
I used this product for a while and noticed I was getting a lot of spots when using it and once I had stopped it went away I have got very delicate and sensitive skin which does play a part in it effecting me the way it did.
oumaima m.
oumaima m.
I love this product, and have had trouble finding it in stores. The price was almost too good, and then came the postage. It was more than the product. Just seems like not great merchandising to me. Still like the product though. My face seems a lot tighter.
Carla L.
Carla L.
London
Soothes eye area but i can't say I've seen a huge improvement in eye wrinkles. The product is good at temporarily masking them by providing a good base for concealer to hide dark circles, but my fine lines are still there - though I don't think they're much deeper than they were so maybe it has worked!
Debbie N.
Debbie N.
Klerksdorp
This product made my skin feel very refreshed and "alive", however I did not notice a reduction in wrinkles after a few weeks of continued use. Made for a great skin refreshing "pick me up' though. I still use this product as a bit of an extra eye area moisturiser when needed.
I wasn't overly impressed with this, it took a lot of work to apply, with not a lot of difference
It does smell fantastic & it's quick drying which is good! But not a lot of improvement
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
i didn't notice this product made a differene to me so i gave it to my mum. The apckaging is nice and its a good pice if youre looking for something to trial out
Monse C.
Monse C.
deja una textura en los ojos de descanso, su aplicador da un masaje que resulta demasiado agradable para los ojos ayuda en el descanso y muestra una piel mejor
Josephine R.
Josephine R.
I tried this product only once, because I didn't really like it. It has a weird texture and I couldn't tell any difference to my skin after using it. But maybe it was just my experience because my skin is really dry at the moment. Normally I really love every Garnier product!
Sumiyya H.
Sumiyya H.
Forest gate, London
This smells really good. It such a wonderful product and works perfectly. If you love rol owns this is the best way for an effortless ageless look. It's an amazing product and you'll love it! There is also a cream version if you prefer cream p, which I love personally.
Darío C.
Darío C.
Este producto es grande, me gusta tanto el tratamiento que he ido muy bien para el contorno de los ojos y la aplicación en roll-on, es un producto de 10, recomendado !!
leslie H.