Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Huddersfield

This is amazing everyone must get it this lighten my under eyes leaving this refreshed and clear
Jemi B.
Jemi B.

I usted it for my mom and she said it is the best one and she wanted todo purchase another one
Hannah W.
Hannah W.

Temporary results, and thats if you can even see anything working. Bit of a fad in my opinion.
PAULA R.
PAULA R.

Its a good cream for an emergency. Finishes the tiredness look around the eyes and refreshes.
M.J T.
M.J T.

I tried this product for a week and didn't see great results if any. I haven't used it since.
tae tae h.
tae tae h.
london

Love the way the product has a roller however did not see much result after first few tries.
Raielly M.
Raielly M.

Never I used , but I watched this review About Products and never heard anything negative .
Oksana G.
Oksana G.

Works really good. My mom tested it and she was positive surprise about it. Recommend this.
member-136586a14
member-136586a14
Glasgow

This isn't my fav anti wrinkle cream but it still does the job and fills in my wrinkles !!
Daniela D.
Daniela D.

Este sillón sirve bien para refrescar el are de Ojera jsisbsnso8sbsnslosbw isys ushw os s
leslie H.