BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Jair F.
Catemaco
This is one of my mom favorites, I buy it for her in her birthday and literal I help her when she use it, actually the product it´s very effective you can see the change about a few weeks after you start, as my mom say "this is the most gentle product I ever use"
Dann B.
San luis potosi
D e lo mejor este producto, lo compre hace un me y lo estube usando todos los dias y la verdad es qe esta muy bueno, me gasina mucho las funciones que emplea en la piel, es de los mejores que he probado, me gusta mucho como se siente al momento de la aplicacion.
Rheagan L.
glasgow
This product worked very well, I would recommend it to anyone. I use it as a preventative measure so I don't get wrinkles and it works great! It is very affordable and I would buy it again.
Colleen C.
This product is very easy to use and goes on easily. The roller looks great, and it is easy to carry around in your purse. It is gentle on the skin, under your eyes. I bought this at Walmart. I would definitely buy it again for the price as it was easy to use.
Mehreen M.
I've tried other under eye creams and rollers even in the past. This one suited my sensitive under eye skin (it tends to get dry). And it brightened dark circles in just a week (noticeably)
Es un producto magnifico. Dirigido al masaje estimulante para estirar la piel y evitar arrugas en ella. El empaque es bonito y practico. Lo puedes llevar a cualquier lugar, y sobre todo, cumple con su cometido. Es un excelente producto, que le recomiendo a todas las chicas que deseen una piel hermosa.
Abbie S.
It doesn't really have an effect, it just leaves a sticky residue that doesn't sit well under makeup. I used it in the evenings but as I said, it didn't really do anything other than cool the skin - that being said I don't have deep wrinkles so could be a reason why I didn't see anything spectacular
Caleigh G.
I found this product at my local Walmart thinking that it would work after I heard some great reviews on it. I personally don't like this product. I found no difference in my skin during the time that I used it. I would not recommend this but if you enjoy it then keep using it if it works for you!
Yadirita O.
muy bueno, lo quiero probar nuevamente porque considero que es un producto de muy buena calidad y no daña la piel, al contrario la humecta y es muy fácil de aplicar en el modo roll on, lo que lo hace muy practico
Iru E.
It is quite a good choice if you have to go out and you think youy doesn't look young or you have eye bags. If you have gone out you can get up the next morning, use it and be sure that nobody will know how tired you are or if you have gone out. I use it once a week and it is really usefull.
leslie H.