Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Livonia, MI

Really reduces the fine lines around my eyes and and mouth. Love the sent Snd the results. Very happy!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Kincaid, WV

Bought this for my mother and used it once or twice .. and can't believe how well it works. Tightens the face making you feel brand new !!
Jess O.
Jess O.

It doea make your eyes slightly more bright. But in my honest ipinion, I really didnt see much of a difference.
Sejal M.
Sejal M.
Parsippany, NJ

I have used this roller on and off. Every time I use it, I have seen that my laugh lines have plumped the next day. I am not a regular user but this is my experience based on the times I have used!!
Denielle T.
Denielle T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

I really enjoyed the roller. Didn't use it long enough to see a Huge difference but it was nice
Amy C.
Amy C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA

I'm not sure how well this works for wrinkles, but it does provide a nice de-puff effect and is cooling/calming on the skin. I like roller skin products like this as they are very relaxing and tend to wake me up a little bit. But I can't say it really helped any fine lines.
brittany t.
brittany t.
Fort Wayne, IN

I love this. It works so amazing. I would have to give it a 4/5. And I would definitely r eccommend.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

This product actually seemed to hide my wrinkles, but I'm looking for a more lasting effect.
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC

Definitely a good anti aging treatment to add to your starter routine. It's good to get started early and before you get the wrinkles or the sagging.
Es un producto magnifico. Dirigido al masaje estimulante para estirar la piel y evitar arrugas en ella. El empaque es bonito y practico. Lo puedes llevar a cualquier lugar, y sobre todo, cumple con su cometido. Es un excelente producto, que le recomiendo a todas las chicas que deseen una piel hermosa.
leslie H.