BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
S J.
After receiving this as an unwanted gift from a family member I was pleasantly surprised with the results. This Iltra Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller worked a treat for under my eyes where I have dark circles, it glided smoothly and evenly across my under eye area and left my under eyes feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. It left a cooling effect aswell which helped me to feel awake and more alert.
Selma B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pour avoir une peau bien lumineuse et éclatante surtout sans les petits rides qui commence a apparaitre depuis nos 27ans, il faut opter pour un soin anti âge autrement dit lifting ! Ce produit je le recommande pour les peaux normaux mais pas aux peau sensible ma mère a eu des réaction comme des rougeurs et des boutons ,autre chose il faut que vous l'utiliser plusieurs fois parce que le résultat aparaitrera dans environ 2 mois
Victoria P.
Church street , Wigan
Beauty Junkie Expert
To be fair I have noticed the skin around my eye was softer and maybe a little brighter but for me it did nothing for the beginning of my wrinkled undereyes. So I gave it to my mum to try she didn't like the rollerball and the smell of the product (I didn't mind) . I think it was quite expensive for what it is and it doesn't live up to expectations
Julie W.
Willing to try anything to roll away my wrinkles I decided to try this. I love the garnier creams so this was the next thing to try.
Easy to use, but the rollerball can get a bit sticky if you don't wipe it after use. Gel needs patting in to absorb but it does dry quite easily.
Tracy B.
Oldham, Lancashire
I was a little hesitant buying this but after 2 great reviews from friends I went ahead and bought it.
It looks great in its slender bottle and with the rollerball top the cream glides onto the skin in and around all the areas you want to cover
Lovely smelling and leaves skin feeling wonderful. Fantastic results and my skin really did look so much better and far fewer lines.
Elizabeth P.
Buen producto para deshinchar las bolsas y borrar ojeras de los ojos ,especialmente en esos dias donde pasamos muchas horas trabajando. Es un producto que cumple bastante. Yo lo usaba en frio es decir, lo mantenia en refrigeración porque leí en un articulo que los productos para la zona de los ojos eran mucho mas efectivo si los usamos en frio y la verdad si que funciona!
Shreya S.
It comes in very convenient packaging which is a roll on . It is effective and disappointing at the same time . It protect from wrinkles not removes or cures it . The availibilty is a issue . It catches bacteria as it is having a roll on , so , if , you leave it open the bacteria will be having a great chance to grow .
Carla L.
London, London
Soothes eye area but i can't say I've seen a huge improvement in eye wrinkles. The product is good at temporarily masking them by providing a good base for concealer to hide dark circles, but my fine lines are still there - though I don't think they're much deeper than they were so maybe it has worked!
Michelle F.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this product was okay for giving me a sense of being refreshed under the eyes but other than that the product did not work too good. I didn't find it very effective and was quite disappointed. I would not be buying this again. 3/5 star product over all.
Farangis A.
I got this for my dad who has depp undereye circles and he seems to really like it. He swears that he has now fewer lines under his eyes that before and that his under eyes are less saggy than before. I havent noticed anything thougj because he wears glasses!
leslie H.