Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Shreya S.
Shreya S.
It comes in very convenient packaging which is a roll on . It is effective and disappointing at the same time . It protect from wrinkles not removes or cures it . The availibilty is a issue . It catches bacteria as it is having a roll on , so , if , you leave it open the bacteria will be having a great chance to grow .
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Wigan , Lancashire
To be fair I have noticed the skin around my eye was softer and maybe a little brighter but for me it did nothing for the beginning of my wrinkled undereyes. So I gave it to my mum to try she didn't like the rollerball and the smell of the product (I didn't mind) . I think it was quite expensive for what it is and it doesn't live up to expectations
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Scarborough, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this product was okay for giving me a sense of being refreshed under the eyes but other than that the product did not work too good. I didn't find it very effective and was quite disappointed. I would not be buying this again. 3/5 star product over all.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Punnichy , SK
i have tried this product out and it works great, i always used it around my eye and it works great. its 100% affordable, it did meet my expectations and i do plan on buying this product again. it was very gentle and i personally think it does not need improvements.
Farangis A.
Farangis A.
I got this for my dad who has depp undereye circles and he seems to really like it. He swears that he has now fewer lines under his eyes that before and that his under eyes are less saggy than before. I havent noticed anything thougj because he wears glasses!
Bruna M.
Bruna M.
My skin feels tighter but not dried out after using this product every morning, that's is why I use it before applying my make up. This can be a bit tingly if you just exfoliated so keep that in mind. This product is kinda harsh for sensitive skin but if you have combination skin it is great for you!
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.
North Sydney, NS
Great product, awesome quality..I purchased this because it had great packaging and caught my eye..first time I have ever used it, I saw results within fourteen days after purchasing..it was very gentle and I highly recommend it to others.
Blair A.
Blair A.
Toronto
This feels really good on the skin, it's refreshing and the moving ball feels like it's lifting the skin. It doesn't make much of a difference though, it just feels nice. I've only bought it once and probably won't get it again.
Gio C.
Gio C.
Este rool on es una maravilla para el maquillaje ... por que? por que le da al instante un poco de tensor a las arrugas y hace que el maquillaje pueda cubrir esas imperfecciones y realmente ver los resulatados que nos da dia a dia son muy bueno. sin duda el mejor producto
Krishna C.
Krishna C.
Nacimiento
Podría dejar esto durante horas y horas con lo increíble que deja mi piel. Es tan fácil de aplicar, ya que es un rodillo, por lo que no es desordenado y da una sensación de masaje al aplicarlo a su cara. Me pareció que comenzó a marcar la diferencia después de sólo un par de semanas.
leslie H.