BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Cee S.
Calgary
I used this for about a month and half, I used it almost everyday. I just find that there's not enough product in the roller. It would have been nice, as it was quite pricey for a drugstore product.
Caroline G.
Río Negro
Its awesome
Love it
Amo este producto, no lo encuentro en donde vivo y quisiera tenerlo
Me encanta mucho
Es genial
Súper genial
Y económico(?
Me gustaría tenerlo ahora mismo
Yaya
Ahora
Samanta G.
I used this product aloot after i take my night shwers i have really bad under eyes and they get wrinkle all the times and since i stared to used this i really love it its really good and you never go worng if you used i always get my restock 100 /100 love ittt
Jair F.
Catemaco
This is one of my mom favorites, I buy it for her in her birthday and literal I help her when she use it, actually the product it´s very effective you can see the change about a few weeks after you start, as my mom say "this is the most gentle product I ever use"
Dann B.
San luis potosi
D e lo mejor este producto, lo compre hace un me y lo estube usando todos los dias y la verdad es qe esta muy bueno, me gasina mucho las funciones que emplea en la piel, es de los mejores que he probado, me gusta mucho como se siente al momento de la aplicacion.
Mehreen M.
I've tried other under eye creams and rollers even in the past. This one suited my sensitive under eye skin (it tends to get dry). And it brightened dark circles in just a week (noticeably)
Colleen C.
This product is very easy to use and goes on easily. The roller looks great, and it is easy to carry around in your purse. It is gentle on the skin, under your eyes. I bought this at Walmart. I would definitely buy it again for the price as it was easy to use.
Rheagan L.
glasgow
This product worked very well, I would recommend it to anyone. I use it as a preventative measure so I don't get wrinkles and it works great! It is very affordable and I would buy it again.
Es un producto magnifico. Dirigido al masaje estimulante para estirar la piel y evitar arrugas en ella. El empaque es bonito y practico. Lo puedes llevar a cualquier lugar, y sobre todo, cumple con su cometido. Es un excelente producto, que le recomiendo a todas las chicas que deseen una piel hermosa.
Abbie S.
It doesn't really have an effect, it just leaves a sticky residue that doesn't sit well under makeup. I used it in the evenings but as I said, it didn't really do anything other than cool the skin - that being said I don't have deep wrinkles so could be a reason why I didn't see anything spectacular
leslie H.