BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
S J.
S J.
After receiving this as an unwanted gift from a family member I was pleasantly surprised with the results. This Iltra Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller worked a treat for under my eyes where I have dark circles, it glided smoothly and evenly across my under eye area and left my under eyes feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. It left a cooling effect aswell which helped me to feel awake and more alert.
Selma B.
Selma B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pour avoir une peau bien lumineuse et éclatante surtout sans les petits rides qui commence a apparaitre depuis nos 27ans, il faut opter pour un soin anti âge autrement dit lifting ! Ce produit je le recommande pour les peaux normaux mais pas aux peau sensible ma mère a eu des réaction comme des rougeurs et des boutons ,autre chose il faut que vous l'utiliser plusieurs fois parce que le résultat aparaitrera dans environ 2 mois
Julie W.
Julie W.
Willing to try anything to roll away my wrinkles I decided to try this. I love the garnier creams so this was the next thing to try.
Easy to use, but the rollerball can get a bit sticky if you don't wipe it after use. Gel needs patting in to absorb but it does dry quite easily.
Shreya S.
Shreya S.
It comes in very convenient packaging which is a roll on . It is effective and disappointing at the same time . It protect from wrinkles not removes or cures it . The availibilty is a issue . It catches bacteria as it is having a roll on , so , if , you leave it open the bacteria will be having a great chance to grow .
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Wigan, Lancashire
Beauty Junkie Expert
To be fair I have noticed the skin around my eye was softer and maybe a little brighter but for me it did nothing for the beginning of my wrinkled undereyes. So I gave it to my mum to try she didn't like the rollerball and the smell of the product (I didn't mind) . I think it was quite expensive for what it is and it doesn't live up to expectations
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this product was okay for giving me a sense of being refreshed under the eyes but other than that the product did not work too good. I didn't find it very effective and was quite disappointed. I would not be buying this again. 3/5 star product over all.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Punnichy , SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have tried this product out and it works great, i always used it around my eye and it works great. its 100% affordable, it did meet my expectations and i do plan on buying this product again. it was very gentle and i personally think it does not need improvements.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Liverpool
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very disappointed with this product. Although it felt nice on the skin it did absolutely nothing for my fine lines. It would instead be better to be targeted at the brightening on the eye area which I found it made me look more awake and gave me bright eyes.
Farangis A.
Farangis A.
I got this for my dad who has depp undereye circles and he seems to really like it. He swears that he has now fewer lines under his eyes that before and that his under eyes are less saggy than before. I havent noticed anything thougj because he wears glasses!
Bruna M.
Bruna M.
My skin feels tighter but not dried out after using this product every morning, that's is why I use it before applying my make up. This can be a bit tingly if you just exfoliated so keep that in mind. This product is kinda harsh for sensitive skin but if you have combination skin it is great for you!
leslie H.