Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Karin R.
Karin R.

I was disappointed, the product did nothing for me ,although I used all the product in the bottle as directed.
Karen M.
Karen M.

Didn't really think this made a difference on my fine lines and wrinkles so don't think I would purchase again
Megan R.
Megan R.
London

This is amazing for getting rid of wrinkles but also hydrating your under eyes and making you seem more awake
Sushma L.
Sushma L.
Kathmandu

It-s good product i liked it , been using for past 5 months and still gonna continue i definetly recommend it
Amy B.
Amy B.

Amazing!!!
Definitely for a older woman
So when I get older il used it again

40+ this is must have
Cheap too
Débora B.
Débora B.

Adoooooooooro minha mãe e eu usamos todos os dias e queremos ver resultados em breve cheiroso e cabe na mala
Ann Margaret A.
Ann Margaret A.
Luton, Bedfordshire

At first I was reluctant but this roller is good. Fresh texture, a regular use reduce wrinkles and eye bags
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Lumby, BC

Wish I could say l liked this product but I saw no difference in my wrinkles and found it dryer my skin out
Katy H.
Katy H.
Fassett

Didn't really do nothing for me .. I have other under eye roller that i liked better. Would not repurchase
Maria H.
Maria H.

Produtos da garnier não têm igual não gente, eu amo muito e sempre compro viu !!! Podem aceitar esses ...
leslie H.