Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Bella A.
Bella A.
Bethlehem, PA

A few years ago I noticed the faint lines appearing on my face and freaked out! I bought many products trying to plump them back out again. I walked by a simple looking roller one day. Ultra Lift pro deep wrinkle roller impressed me after just one use! It's a must have.
LizzBeth M.
LizzBeth M.

I don't have wrinkles yet since I am fairly young. However, I am a firm believer that you need to start early with these things. I really enjoyed the packing on this. It is a roller ball type of thing. It gave me a great cooling sensation. I would definitely repurchase.
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Folcroft, PA

I really like to use this product under my eyes. Since I've started using this one, I've noticed the sagging under my eyes has seriously decreased. It's really convenient to use. It's available in all grocery and mass retailers. It's extremely affordable and effective!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

Good Price, although, if I'm honest, I didn't see much of change in any wrinkles. I don't have many so I wouldn't recommend to anyone with deep lines. Pretty standard packaging and bought from Superdrug as there was an offer on at the time. I am unlightly to buy again.
Llewellyn L.
Llewellyn L.

If i have to give you a tip when it comes to using this product, i keep mine in the fridge. The cold-ness of the stainless steel ball combined with the liquid serum works wonders when you need a lift after a long night of working or drinks with friends the night before
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Punnichy Sk.

i have tried this product out and it works great, i always used it around my eye and it works great. its 100% affordable, it did meet my expectations and i do plan on buying this product again. it was very gentle and i personally think it does not need improvements.
Ksenia M.
Ksenia M.

The product is great. It is really easy to apply the product and gives you a little massage. I am young, so I use it from time to time. It brings good hydration and my wrinkles appear to be smaller. If you have a lot of wrinkles this product will be to weak for you.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Sandston, VA

This was an okay product for me. It isn't my go to, but I did enjoy using it while I had it. The packagine was nice, not hard to use, it did leave just a little bit of a greasy feeling though instead of a serum-y feeling. but it did feel moisturized.will buy again
Jair F.
Jair F.
Catemaco

This is one of my mom favorites, I buy it for her in her birthday and literal I help her when she use it, actually the product it´s very effective you can see the change about a few weeks after you start, as my mom say "this is the most gentle product I ever use"
Sophia D.
Sophia D.
San Diego, CA

I actually didn't use this product l long enough to see results. At first I liked the idea of a roller to apply the product, but after some thought, I felt like it might not be the best idea, sanitary wise. I prefer a pump or a tube for products I put on my face.
leslie H.