BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Chasta H.
Bremen, GA
I liked the package and really hoped for it to work. I didn't see a change after using this product. That doesn't mean it's not a
Good product though, it just didn't work for me.
Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA
Tried this after picking it up from Target. For the price, I expect more-- the roller is a cool concept but distributes very little product. No noticeable difference.
Aralyn T.
Adams, TN
This product gets deep into the years of age my face has, and reduces it tremendously. I love it! If you're considering trying a facial product, this is one id reccomend.
Rosann J.
Tracy, CA
I have used the product as preventative product. I currently don't have wrinkles so it's hard for me to say if it worked but I loved how my skin felt with it. It was firm and hydrated.
Kayla C.
Sunrise, FL
I love the scent, the way the product feels and makes me feel. I don't think it's making a huge difference but I do feel like I'm doing preventative maintenance which is something I like.
Florie W.
Kenmore, NY
While I felt that this product was certainly moisturizing, I did not see any truly noticeable difference in the lines under my eyes. This is not the first under eye product from Garnier that I have tried that has not delivered the results promised on the packaging. I don't think I will be buying this type of product from them again, which is disappointing because I have had good experiences with other products from them
Ashley A.
Portsmouth
I didn't really see any difference with using this product and they have a generic that are a little cheaper so I don't think that I would buy this product again
Jennifer G.
Ashburn, VA
The Garnier roller is an amazing product. Every morning I wake up and the first thing I do is roll this under my eyes. I know for a fact it helps reduce puffiness & aids in me waking up. It is especially refreshing during the winter when I set it next to a window. It is cool to the touch and further helps to reduce swelling in those bags under the eyes.
Jocelyn J.
I loved this deep wrinkle roller! It wasn't sticky at all and after a few weeks I did see improvement. I always thought wrinkle removers we're a bit of a fluke but after using this one I started to see the reason why people use them! It's fairly inexpensive and yet it truly is an amazing product! I would totally recommend it to anyone!
Emily N.
San Leandro, CA
I bought this product mainly because I just love rollerball products, I already owned their anti-aging eye refresh rollover ball thing, and their roller ball concealer so I decided to just buy this one. I'm only 18 so now I realize that this purchase was kinda useless but my grandma used it and said she loves it so I guess it works? Can't say anything for myself but it feels nice on the skin.
leslie H.