BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Gabrielle E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm young but I worry about wrinkles like most other women do. I keep using this product because it works. It is gentile on your skin which makes it worthwhile, even for the price. I have been using this product for about a year and it makes my skin feel soft and supple, no wrinkles yet!
Michaela F.
Columbia, MO
This deep wrinkle roller surprisingly does a good job of getting rid of wrinkles and leaving your skin smooth and soft, especially under the eye and around smile lines. I realized a cool beauty tip is too keep it in the fridge, that way its cool and even more effective when applying.
Rija A.
Spring, TX
I wasn't that big of a fan about this as I thought I would. I don't know if it was my certain roller but it didn't work as well as I'd thought it would. The product itself was nice and gentle but the roller itself could improve more. I would buy it again if they redid the bottle.
Trinidad P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these products more for anti aging because I do not have any wrinkles yet, I Love the Garnier skin care line because it works for me just as good as a more high end brand. I like how this rolls on, just the right amount of product and leaves my under eye area looking bright
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a sucker for anything that comes in a roller! It dispenses enough product to get the job done, but not so much you waste it. The garnier nutritioniste Ultra lift pro deep wrinkle roller is great! Smells amazing and I've noticed a difference in my fine lines around my eyes.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It Is a little early to see any real difference in wrinkles, however my face feels better than it has in a long time. If nothing else comes of it I will still use the produce just for that reason. Maybe I waited too long to start treating the problem. I would suggest starting Garnier at an early age.
Dia P.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! it has a roller, which is super easy to use! It is gentle and not harsh on the skin. I personally have had great experience with this. I have used it once, but will be buying more soon! The packaging is also very nice and it really helps with wrinkles!
Katherine S.
I like the convenience of the roller ball, especially if you put it in the freezer just for a minute. Its refreshing to have something cool on puffy under eyes. I don't really know how much anti-aging benefits this products gives. I don't suffer from that issue yet, but I do what I can to prevent any signs of aging.
Jacqueline S.
Center Valley, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like to use this product under my eyes. Since I've started using this one, I've noticed the sagging under my eyes has seriously decreased. It's really convenient to use. It's available in all grocery and mass retailers. It's extremely affordable and effective!
Eva M.
One of my friends had this and used it. Claimed it does wonders although I didn't really notice much of a difference after using this stuff so wasn't thoroughly impressed although might consider using it again in the future if cost was just right.
leslie H.