Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Sondra C.
Sondra C.

I've only used it a couple times before because my mom let me borrow hers but I like the way that it rolls on and I like the smell
Paulina C.
Paulina C.
Eagle Pass, TX

This product does a great job at tightening my under eye area, my mom likes to use this product as well
Monse C.
Monse C.

deja una textura en los ojos de descanso, su aplicador da un masaje que resulta demasiado agradable para los ojos ayuda en el descanso y muestra una piel mejor
Michceal R.
Michceal R.
Wilmington, DE

Love it it's very cool when you put it on but over all its a great product and I used it like 3x so it's ok
Desiray R.
Desiray R.
Atwater, CA

I strongly believe this is good for dark circles as welll as wrinkles! I love it im only 21 & it works great!
Daphne L.
Daphne L.
Brooklyn, NY

I brought it for a friend who absolutely live by this wrinkle roller. I honestly dont have any wrinkles.
oumaima m.
oumaima m.

I love this product, and have had trouble finding it in stores. The price was almost too good, and then came the postage. It was more than the product. Just seems like not great merchandising to me. Still like the product though. My face seems a lot tighter.
Patrícía F.
Patrícía F.

eu gosto muito mim ajuda muito esse produto eu amo de mais e fico feliz e so isso porque nao tenho palavras
Dulce J.
Dulce J.

Live this stuff is so refreshing it feels so cool to the touch. It makes my undereyes looke bright and lifted.
Amazing product I first started using this a few months ago and the minute it runs out its off to the drugstore for me
leslie H.