Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Add a Photo
Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller

Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller

By GARNIER
3.9 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars40%
  • 4 Stars29%
  • 3 Stars17%
  • 2 Stars9%
  • 1 Star4%
#34 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Brand: Garnier Collection: Ultra-lift Pro Size: 1.7 ounces Lifting and firming concentrated massage lotion Boasts a patented rolling applicator to promote circulation Fills in deep wrinkles and re-defines neck and facial contours Gives a relaxing anti-aging massage Unveils a younger looking complexion The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns.

Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller
Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller
Reviews (855)
Q&A (5)
Photos (4)
Nicola W.
Nicola W.
Calgary

6 reviews

Easy tongues, smells nice an dries really quick. Saw changes before the product ended.
Emily P.
Emily P.

32 reviews

I definitely see a difference after the first use, it works very well and is a keeper.
Javi T.
Javi T.

9 reviews

It really helps with the under eye bags and it makes your skin looks great and healthy
Samantha s.
Samantha s.
West palm beach, Florida

30 reviews

It feels very good on the face after a long day at school/work. My mother also uses it
Sahina C.
Sahina C.

26 reviews

I dinnt like I found it to sticky I've tried better brands before so it's a no for me
Swaggy
Swaggy

19 reviews

Tiene una forma bonita

Y curiosa


Es buenisimo y


Nutritivo


Es economico
Dann B.
Dann B.
San luis potosi

9 reviews

D e lo mejor este producto, lo compre hace un me y lo estube usando todos los dias y la verdad es qe esta muy bueno, me gasina mucho las funciones que emplea en la piel, es de los mejores que he probado, me gusta mucho como se siente al momento de la aplicacion.
Carmen G.
Carmen G.

14 reviews

Me lo pongo todas las noches antes de dormir. Es fácil de aplicar, te queda la piel suave... es fantástico
Esther V.
Esther V.

6 reviews

ME GUSTA UN POCO PORQUE ME ELIMINO LAS OJERAS QUE TENIA BAJO LOS OJOS Y DEJABA MUY SUAVE ESA AREA, DEJABA UNA BUENA TEXTURA.
SI LA RECOMENDARIA
Mehreen M.
Mehreen M.

9 reviews

I've tried other under eye creams and rollers even in the past. This one suited my sensitive under eye skin (it tends to get dry). And it brightened dark circles in just a week (noticeably)
leslie H.
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.

60 reviews

I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a green tube. I didn't see any result. How does it work? How long do I have to keep putting it on so I can see good result? Can I apply any where else on my face?
Samantha V.
Samantha V.

27 reviews

Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semanas ves los resultados pero me parece un poco costoso y no lo he comprado, realmente lo quiero para mi mama. Asi podre ver que tal funciona y probar con so De las ojeras. Que dicen?
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Moss Point, MS

12 reviews

I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into my routine. How well does it work and does it make your face feel tight or dry?
lina l.
lina l.
Miami, Florida

28 reviews

I want to know if this cream is good I used the roller eyes and I see no big difference
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY

291 reviews

Cartier nutritious ultralight protein wrinkle roller is awesome I I I love the feel of it it is so small as it was on fast I feel like it was size it's your eyes as you use it it is not pricey it's a definite by I urge you to try it

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join Now

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us