Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Carly-Anne N.
Carly-Anne N.
Williston, ND

This is a product I've never seen before except made by garnier. The roller is very unique and that's why I love it
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Romania

This priducct is gentle to skin and won't clog pores.I've used this product for one year and i have good results!Love how my skin feels under my make up!Price is good 17$ .I recommend to others!I will buy again!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.

So easy to use and not got kuch of a scent! It's perfect for my skin and doesn't react with it st sll
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH

I have one of these handy for when my under eyes are puffy. It's very gentle and good for sensitive skin. I'm still on my original one, but I'll buy it again for emergencies. It's really helpful with swollen eyes since the ball is cool.
Paulina G.
Paulina G.

love love love this pr!duct! it feel amazing on my skin, i bought mine at wal-mart so they are always in stock, effective and easy to use, great buy!
Sandra R.
Sandra R.

I love this!!! Moisturizes and hydrates your skin without leanin oil on your skin. A good price .
Margaret K.
Margaret K.

Wasn't too fast on this product didn't find any affected but I was probably not using it for long enough still want to buy
Ericka Marlene P.
Ericka Marlene P.
Tijuana

Lo utilice un tiempo pero de tantos ingredientes que tiene y mi piel tan sensible que es, cada vez que me lo ponía me quemaba
Cindy H.
Cindy H.

The Garnier wrinkle roller is a neat product. It is very soothing for the undereyes and I liked to use it in the morning when my undereyes were puffy. It terms of lasting effects, I did not notice any and am giving it 3 stars for this reason. I found it did little more than soothe and cool my undereyes. I would be hesitant to recommend.
Jagroop K.
Jagroop K.
Surrey

This product is so good for those who have wrinkles and i buy one for my mom too. She is so happy for the result.
leslie H.