BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Sumiyya H.
Forest gate, London
This smells really good. It such a wonderful product and works perfectly. If you love rol owns this is the best way for an effortless ageless look. It's an amazing product and you'll love it! There is also a cream version if you prefer cream p, which I love personally.
Meriana I.
Edmonton, AB
I was't overly happy with this product and I didn't hate it. The price is ok for something coming from a larger company. I found it almost made my skin feel greasy. The roller would sometimes get a build up of product and once rolled on I found that there was too much going on my face which made it seem greasy. I wasn't a huge fan of this product I used it for about 4 weeks and didn't notice much of a change. I don't think I would recommend this product only because it didn't work for me, I might suggest it to someone who is just starting out with facial product.
Darío C.
Este producto es grande, me gusta tanto el tratamiento que he ido muy bien para el contorno de los ojos y la aplicación en roll-on, es un producto de 10, recomendado !!
Lety S.
Santa Catarina, Nuevo León
This product is amazing, the packaging, and the color is amazing, the amount of product to use is really good, it's just a little quite expensive, but it works amazing
Shiromie L.
I liked this product but I have used better. I didn't feel it really benefited me. However I do like using this before applying concealer as it makes it last longer.
Decima A.
This garnier wrinkle roller is a brilliant product which is easily applied and can be applied quickly. When used on smile lines and eye lines you see a dramatic change within a few uses, this product also leaves the skin with a nice shiny and moist look.
molly c.
love love love love loved it, was amazing, perfect, great, worked, reccomend, don't, even, think, just, buy, it was so good to have this product ( have ran out but have ordered 4 more!!) i defs obviously will continue to use this product so much more
Stacey M.
Chelmsford, Essex
I went for this product as I was hoping it would eradicate my fine wrinkles. It didn't do this but I think with prolonged use, the roller action will improve this. I don't have much hope for it with deep wrinkles if I can't improve mine slightly
Sally C.
Shrewsbury , Shropshire
I don't use a lot of anti aging products but this one really caught my attention love the roller feature to it I haven't seen many products like this and definitely makes your skin feel tighter and more youthful
geraldine a.
super rich thick cream, perfect during winter when the freezing wind pulls your skin apart. results can be seen in a matter of days as I don't have deep wrinkles yet
leslie H.