BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Sophie M.
I used this product for a while and noticed I was getting a lot of spots when using it and once I had stopped it went away I have got very delicate and sensitive skin which does play a part in it effecting me the way it did.
oumaima m.
I love this product, and have had trouble finding it in stores. The price was almost too good, and then came the postage. It was more than the product. Just seems like not great merchandising to me. Still like the product though. My face seems a lot tighter.
Charlie W.
Swansea
Wasn't 100% happy with this. It did help a little to start with but then slowly stopped working. It wasn't too harsh on my skin. I was disappointed as was hoping it would do more. Wouldn't purchase again or recommend
Amanda C.
This serum is very moisturizing and cooling to apply on the under eye. It is gentle and an effective outcome after a week or two. Semi-decent packaging but get real results. Would buy and recommend.
Debbie N.
Klerksdorp
This product made my skin feel very refreshed and "alive", however I did not notice a reduction in wrinkles after a few weeks of continued use. Made for a great skin refreshing "pick me up' though. I still use this product as a bit of an extra eye area moisturiser when needed.
Mariana S.
Such a soothing roller !! It nourishes my under eyes. I use it every single day after I cleanse my face. Good value and quality. This highly meets my expectations.
I wasn't overly impressed with this, it took a lot of work to apply, with not a lot of difference
It does smell fantastic & it's quick drying which is good! But not a lot of improvement
Daisy H.
i didn't notice this product made a differene to me so i gave it to my mum. The apckaging is nice and its a good pice if youre looking for something to trial out
Laura P.
This product was not at all my favorite, it simply did not meet my expectation, the package esa good. This is the first time, and was so disappointing, i will not buying again
Josephine R.
I tried this product only once, because I didn't really like it. It has a weird texture and I couldn't tell any difference to my skin after using it. But maybe it was just my experience because my skin is really dry at the moment. Normally I really love every Garnier product!
leslie H.