BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Mairead B.
Doesn't do anything to your wrinkles. You'd be be better off using a shops own tea tree brand. Expensive for what it is
Emma F.
I have very bad crows feet around my eyes and this product made my skin around my eyes very dry soo two thumbs down ūüĎéūüĎé
Juliana A.
√ďtimo para tratar, dura muito e quero mais pois o meu acabou! pre√ßo bom tamb√©m, usava sempre e voto sim a esse produto
tanzil s.
Its so awesome can't believe to have such a nice product it's probably the best and almost every woman should own it
Viki O.
I used this but I really don't like it,any effects,it's like nothing,absolutely bed product as for me,just marketing
It is a really relaxing product but does not give me the result I expected result is a momentary effect as passes
Andrea R.
Lugo
This garnier nutricionista ultra lift Pro deep and its very comfortable because is on roller. And i like so much
Karen M.
Didn't really think this made a difference on my fine lines and wrinkles so don't think I would purchase again
Karin R.
I was disappointed, the product did nothing for me ,although I used all the product in the bottle as directed.
Priscila S.
Great for massage and renew the skin at the same time. Improves the appearance of skin in a short time of use.
leslie H.