BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Colleen C.
This product is very easy to use and goes on easily. The roller looks great, and it is easy to carry around in your purse. It is gentle on the skin, under your eyes. I bought this at Walmart. I would definitely buy it again for the price as it was easy to use.
Mehreen M.
I've tried other under eye creams and rollers even in the past. This one suited my sensitive under eye skin (it tends to get dry). And it brightened dark circles in just a week (noticeably)
Es un producto magnifico. Dirigido al masaje estimulante para estirar la piel y evitar arrugas en ella. El empaque es bonito y practico. Lo puedes llevar a cualquier lugar, y sobre todo, cumple con su cometido. Es un excelente producto, que le recomiendo a todas las chicas que deseen una piel hermosa.
Abbie S.
It doesn't really have an effect, it just leaves a sticky residue that doesn't sit well under makeup. I used it in the evenings but as I said, it didn't really do anything other than cool the skin - that being said I don't have deep wrinkles so could be a reason why I didn't see anything spectacular
Caleigh G.
I found this product at my local Walmart thinking that it would work after I heard some great reviews on it. I personally don't like this product. I found no difference in my skin during the time that I used it. I would not recommend this but if you enjoy it then keep using it if it works for you!
Yadirita O.
muy bueno, lo quiero probar nuevamente porque considero que es un producto de muy buena calidad y no da√Īa la piel, al contrario la humecta y es muy f√°cil de aplicar en el modo roll on, lo que lo hace muy practico
Iru E.
It is quite a good choice if you have to go out and you think youy doesn't look young or you have eye bags. If you have gone out you can get up the next morning, use it and be sure that nobody will know how tired you are or if you have gone out. I use it once a week and it is really usefull.
margaret n.
I started using this and could definitely notice a difference just one week later. I have small wrinkles around my eyes and this product definitely has helped! I have tried a lot of products and this one works the best. I love that it leaves no greasy residue. It really absorbs nicely
Anj J.
This roller is a holy grail roller. 1st its in a small cute packeging , a on the go type thing. If your like me who's travelling a lot and travelling means less sleeps , this baby will save your under eye.
Scarleth M.
Stratford
me gustaria poder usar este producto ya que muchos de los que he usado no tienen el efecto que me gustaria y me lo recomendaron y me dieron una excelente opinion.. seria un placer probar este producto
leslie H.