Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Evelina W.
Evelina W.

I don't like it because everytime i use it I get pimples.. Not for oily skin!!
I don't recommend it for oily skin
Keslie H.
Keslie H.
Beaver Dam, WI

Worked alright. I saw some results. Was on a end cap at target which persuaded me to buy it. Would recommend.
Naimely S.
Naimely S.
Spring City, TN

Este producto es súper bueno lo recomiendo deja el área de los ojos súper suave y a terciopelo.
jaime c.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA

i love that this is a rollerball. It's only a 4 star because it works great (like 5 stars) on my less deep wrinkles but I have some tough forehead wrinkles that this doesn't work for. I am please with this overall and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great formula with easy application.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Buffalo, NY

Well I don't have any wrinkles but I have used this before, its actually really refreshing if u put it in the fridge for a bit before using
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ

GARNIER has plenty of skin care items to choose from.
this is one of my choices so so good. its easy to use.
DOES IT WORK YOU ASK? i'll let you know in 20 years.
LOLOLOLOL
Ana Isabel L.
Ana Isabel L.
Beverly Hills, CA

Esta crema esta recomendada para las personas con cierta edad que pierden la elasticidad de la piel y cuello. Un uso diario de la misma te ayudará a definir el rostro desvaneciendo las arrugas.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC

I've used this previously and I loved it. You can tell a difference in as little as 2 weeks.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

I use this roller every day, morning and nite. The formula is very thin and a cloudy/clear color. I love the way it smells and how it feels good when applying. The roller itself doesn't work that well and sometimes i have to roll it on my fingers and then apply. Haven't used it long enough to see true results yet.
Waw me gusta mucho este producto he notado mucho el canvio de mi piel se a vuelto mas brillante y mis arugas no se notan demasiaado.
leslie H.