Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Very refreshing at night. Non creasy. Easy to apply. Just an amazing cream to apply. You can see a difference soon after
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
This did not do a great job to my under eye cirkles, but i felt some tightness. It also felt fresh and Nice to the skin.
Mairead B.
Mairead B.
Doesn't do anything to your wrinkles. You'd be be better off using a shops own tea tree brand. Expensive for what it is
Juliana A.
Juliana A.
Ótimo para tratar, dura muito e quero mais pois o meu acabou! preço bom também, usava sempre e voto sim a esse produto
Duda V.
Duda V.
não gostei não sei se é por que não usei direito queria saber a opinião de vcs pra saber se o produto é realmente ruim
Emma F.
Emma F.
I have very bad crows feet around my eyes and this product made my skin around my eyes very dry soo two thumbs down 👎👎
Viki O.
Viki O.
I used this but I really don't like it,any effects,it's like nothing,absolutely bed product as for me,just marketing
tanzil s.
tanzil s.
Its so awesome can't believe to have such a nice product it's probably the best and almost every woman should own it
It is a really relaxing product but does not give me the result I expected result is a momentary effect as passes
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Lugo
This garnier nutricionista ultra lift Pro deep and its very comfortable because is on roller. And i like so much
leslie H.