BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Winnipeg
It feels very fresh under my eyes it helps me to wake up and moisturize my skin I would definitely recommend it to others
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
This did not do a great job to my under eye cirkles, but i felt some tightness. It also felt fresh and Nice to the skin.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Very refreshing at night. Non creasy. Easy to apply. Just an amazing cream to apply. You can see a difference soon after
Dee J.
Dee J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
garnier is another excellent brand with excellent prices this roller works so well it really does what it is supposed to
Mairead B.
Mairead B.
Doesn't do anything to your wrinkles. You'd be be better off using a shops own tea tree brand. Expensive for what it is
Duda V.
Duda V.
não gostei não sei se é por que não usei direito queria saber a opinião de vcs pra saber se o produto é realmente ruim
Emma F.
Emma F.
I have very bad crows feet around my eyes and this product made my skin around my eyes very dry soo two thumbs down 👎👎
Juliana A.
Juliana A.
Ótimo para tratar, dura muito e quero mais pois o meu acabou! preço bom também, usava sempre e voto sim a esse produto
tanzil s.
tanzil s.
Its so awesome can't believe to have such a nice product it's probably the best and almost every woman should own it
Viki O.
Viki O.
I used this but I really don't like it,any effects,it's like nothing,absolutely bed product as for me,just marketing
leslie H.