BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Sobia B.
I often use this around my eyes in the morning as I have dark circles and I try to hide them before i put my makeup on I bought this in boots and I am a first time user of this product. It met my expectations a little bit and I would recommend to older adults.
Afra F.
Kitchener , ON
Really do love the product so much like I said we can head wrinkles now to completely completely on in existing cause they're just going to because this product help me out by doing so much into affected quickly last game
Mar C.
Alicante
i didnt really appreciated any change, it is cool to use, refreshes, but there is no big change. I may try to store it in the fridge just in case that increases the efect. The price is fair, not expensive, but I preffer to pay a little more, for more action!
Michaela M.
Monaghan, Ireland
I don't think it's the best product I've used from garnier. This product didn't meet my expectations. It's a good price as it is a drugstore product. This is my first time using this product. I would not repurchase .
Mileydi M.
Esta es la gloria me gusta demasiado mi referencia de esto es que te ayuda mucho esta super padre es muy útil para todos los días y está genial me gusta la doy un 10 en serio genial super No ce y todo y pues a todoblobquebpuedo decir jejeje es esto je
Tia A.
So I've got to be honest I don't use this product but I did buy it for my mum, and she loves it!! She is in love, she'll use it in a morning when she gets up and also at night, it was on sale in boots a while ago so she stocked up. Now for my mum to do that you know it's got to be good
Cee S.
Calgary
I used this for about a month and half, I used it almost everyday. I just find that there's not enough product in the roller. It would have been nice, as it was quite pricey for a drugstore product.
Caroline G.
Río Negro
Its awesome
Love it
Amo este producto, no lo encuentro en donde vivo y quisiera tenerlo
Me encanta mucho
Es genial
Súper genial
Y económico(?
Me gustaría tenerlo ahora mismo
Yaya
Ahora
Jair F.
Catemaco
This is one of my mom favorites, I buy it for her in her birthday and literal I help her when she use it, actually the product it´s very effective you can see the change about a few weeks after you start, as my mom say "this is the most gentle product I ever use"
Dann B.
San luis potosi
D e lo mejor este producto, lo compre hace un me y lo estube usando todos los dias y la verdad es qe esta muy bueno, me gasina mucho las funciones que emplea en la piel, es de los mejores que he probado, me gusta mucho como se siente al momento de la aplicacion.
leslie H.