BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Ami K.
Somerset
Beauty Junkie Expert
Garnier products are amazing and this is no exception. Refreshes eyes making them sparkle and wrinkle free. Great product !!
Rebecca G.
My mother wanted something for under her eyes and forehead wrinkles. She said she didn't see any of a difference using this.
Ericka Marlene P.
Tijuana
Lo utilice un tiempo pero de tantos ingredientes que tiene y mi piel tan sensible que es, cada vez que me lo ponía me quemaba
Carla R.
Puerto Rico
I gave this to my mom and she says that she is in love with it so I had to get her a new one because she use it all the time
Margaret K.
Wasn't too fast on this product didn't find any affected but I was probably not using it for long enough still want to buy
Podocea C.
Folosesc foarte des Garnier. sunt obsedata de acest brand! Am in casa de fiecare dat cate 3 sortimente din fiecrae produs!
Dee J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
garnier is another excellent brand with excellent prices this roller works so well it really does what it is supposed to
Sarah T.
Very refreshing at night. Non creasy. Easy to apply. Just an amazing cream to apply. You can see a difference soon after
zoya a.
Idk if this is for my face it says its for wrinkles so not sure but i used for mybface and its actually quite impressed
Monica s.
63190000

I love it because all the products of this brand are great and of super quality I recommend you they will love it too
leslie H.