Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Maya D.
Maya D.

I did like this product because after around a week of using it, i saw visible results amd my wrinkles appeared to be reduced
Roanna M.
Roanna M.

Feels nice and fresh on application. The rollerball is really nice to use instead of a lotion or something. It goes on clear.
Tally B.
Tally B.

É bom passar a baixo dos olhos as rugas depois de um mes de uso vai desaparecendo, eu uso toda noite apos o banho, recommendo
Zainab A.
Zainab A.

I don't have wrinkles but helped with puffiness however I avoid going for any of their products because they test on animals
Ines E.
Ines E.
Indio

Works for the moment. Not for prolonged use. Starts itching skin after a while. Used it for 4 weeks didn't see after results
teresa r.
teresa r.

I love garnier products and this could not be the exception does its job very well and mepaque is quite practical and nice
Mara P.
Mara P.

O melhor que há... Este produto tem uma espessura magnífica... a minha mãe utiliza muito até e ela adora e continua a usar
Annd M.
Annd M.
Santiago de Compostela

No sé si este producto me acaba de convencer. Lo he comprado dos veces pero no veo que sea 100% efectivo. Estoy indecisa.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Winnipeg

It feels very fresh under my eyes it helps me to wake up and moisturize my skin I would definitely recommend it to others
Andrea O.
Andrea O.

This did not do a great job to my under eye cirkles, but i felt some tightness. It also felt fresh and Nice to the skin.
leslie H.