Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Gisela T.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Sarah B.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Nataly R.See all 4 photos

BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He ...Para donde enviaras la voxbox?... 2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and ...Hey between you and me if you ... 2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased th...Nah, does not work 3 Answers
Photos (4)
Roanna M.
Roanna M.
Feels nice and fresh on application. The rollerball is really nice to use instead of a lotion or something. It goes on clear.
Maya D.
Maya D.
I did like this product because after around a week of using it, i saw visible results amd my wrinkles appeared to be reduced
Tally B.
Tally B.
É bom passar a baixo dos olhos as rugas depois de um mes de uso vai desaparecendo, eu uso toda noite apos o banho, recommendo
Zainab A.
Zainab A.
I don't have wrinkles but helped with puffiness however I avoid going for any of their products because they test on animals
Ines E.
Ines E.
Indio, CA
Works for the moment. Not for prolonged use. Starts itching skin after a while. Used it for 4 weeks didn't see after results
teresa r.
teresa r.

I love garnier products and this could not be the exception does its job very well and mepaque is quite practical and nice
Mara P.
Mara P.
O melhor que há... Este produto tem uma espessura magnífica... a minha mãe utiliza muito até e ela adora e continua a usar
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Winnipeg
It feels very fresh under my eyes it helps me to wake up and moisturize my skin I would definitely recommend it to others
Annd M.
Annd M.
Santiago de Compostela
No sé si este producto me acaba de convencer. Lo he comprado dos veces pero no veo que sea 100% efectivo. Estoy indecisa.
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
This did not do a great job to my under eye cirkles, but i felt some tightness. It also felt fresh and Nice to the skin.
leslie H.