Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Faith L.
Faith L.
Huntsville, AL

I have used this product and didnt notice a whole lot of difference. For the price you pay for this product, I wish it paid off more. You can notice it tightening up the skin and with everyday use, you should start to notice slight differences.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.

Love this stuff it has saved my skin and made it feel amazing! Swear by the stuff! Lovee
Jessie L.
Jessie L.

As I am only 19 I don't have any wrinkles but I have used this product a couple times and I feel that it makes me look more awake if I put it on in the morning.
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
El Paso, TX

I use this product a couple of months ago and didn't really see any difference. I finish the product just to not throw it away but wouldn't recommend it.
Luisa H.
Luisa H.
Bronx, NY

Uplifts skin really good doesn't make wrinkles go away but it helps smoothen them out quite a bit
Natalie M.
Natalie M.

Trying to chase the ever so faint lines away at the young age of 30 is a real thing there days as u believe the sooner you start the better you will look
Ami K.
Ami K.
Somerset

Garnier products are amazing and this is no exception. Refreshes eyes making them sparkle and wrinkle free. Great product !!
imen a.
imen a.
tiaret

This is one of the most amazing facial products I have ever used!! I could rave about this for hours and hours with how amazing it leaves my skin feeling. It is so easy to apply as it is a roller, so it's not messy and gives a massage feel while applying it to your face. I found that it started to make a difference after only a couple of weeks and since I found this product, I have not been able to use anything else!
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA

Tried this after picking it up from Target. For the price, I expect more-- the roller is a cool concept but distributes very little product. No noticeable difference.
Sierra G.
Sierra G.

The role of all this very cooling on the guys didn't dry out my under eyes and made my under eyes really feel nice and hydrated.
leslie H.