BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Nabila B.
Nabila B.
At first you do'nt see any changes but with time you'll already notice. I think it is effective an not disappointing. I bought it at a pharmacy
Mary Carmen C.
Mary Carmen C.
En mi opinión se me hace un producto fácil de usar y no se desperdicia el pronto en esta colocando en las manos , Teniendo rápidos resultados.
Analisa S.
Analisa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the applicator makes it so much easy for application. I enjoy all garnier products especially the deep wrinkle roller it really works!
Melany B.
Melany B.
I feel my face even under my eyes more healthy cuz i have dark circles and i saw less by using this roller. I 100% recommended this product!
Mia L.
Mia L.
Miami
I love this lift pro deep wrinkle roller its amazing and worth it you should go out and buy it. It is so Gentle i use it all the time now
jessica Paola P.
jessica Paola P.
yungay644, Villa Serena 2, quilpue, Valparaíso, Chile
Beauty Junkie Expert
estos roller son muy buenos a mi en lo personal me encantan y la calidad de los productos de Garnier son de muy alta calidad
me encantan
Alexa D.
Alexa D.
I felt like it had a great cooling effect with the metal ball and reduced some redness but did not see a big improvement in my wrinkles
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Nice Fresh feeling on your skin. I use it every night before bed. When you wake up you can see a difference in your skins appearance.
lexi l.
lexi l.
Loved this product works great has nice packaging and it's a reasonable price highly recommend to anyone who needs a wrinkle roller
Shilan H.
Shilan H.
I hope people buy this because this is an amazing product i been using this for nearly 2 years and I found a different in my face
leslie H.