Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Analisa S.
Analisa S.

Love the applicator makes it so much easy for application. I enjoy all garnier products especially the deep wrinkle roller it really works!
Mia L.
Mia L.
Miami

I love this lift pro deep wrinkle roller its amazing and worth it you should go out and buy it. It is so Gentle i use it all the time now
jessica Paola P.
jessica Paola P.
yungay644, Villa Serena 2, quilpue, Valparaíso, Chile

estos roller son muy buenos a mi en lo personal me encantan y la calidad de los productos de Garnier son de muy alta calidad
me encantan
Alexa D.
Alexa D.

I felt like it had a great cooling effect with the metal ball and reduced some redness but did not see a big improvement in my wrinkles
Muitos podem até achar este produto caro mas sim ele é muito bom ajuda há não aparecer muitas linhas faciais e envelhecimento dá pele.
Irena C.
Irena C.

I tried this Roller but was not so happy maybe that I am for this still not old. But I give it to my mom and she likes it and use it.
Nicole O.
Nicole O.

Nice Fresh feeling on your skin. I use it every night before bed. When you wake up you can see a difference in your skins appearance.
lexi l.
lexi l.

Loved this product works great has nice packaging and it's a reasonable price highly recommend to anyone who needs a wrinkle roller
Evie B.
Evie B.
taunton

Don't recommenced to anyone I've tried better ones which cost a similar price. you don't receive much product for what you pay for
Shilan H.
Shilan H.

I hope people buy this because this is an amazing product i been using this for nearly 2 years and I found a different in my face
leslie H.