BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Teresa P.
Surrey, BC
It does not make me break out in zits which is nice. The price is a little high as it really did not do a whole lot wrinkle wise. I do like the roller ball, and how it absorbs quickly. But after using the entire bottle(which did last me quite a long time) I did not see any major difference in the wrinkle dept.
Brooke F.
Blackville
I really like the packaging, it's really convenient. I love how it's roll on because it just makes it sooo much easier. I usually roll it on then lightly pat it in with my finger. I'm quite young so I don't have many wrinkles to begin with, but I feel like this will help with the ones i have
Kaitlyn H.
the roller feels nice on the eyes but didn't see much difference with wrinkles or crows feet, The formula will be different for each person but I personally didn't see a huge difference with my under eyes. the roller is cooling and soothing for mornings, might see results after using for an extended period of time but will stick with it.
Tasmin L.
Wetaskiwin , Alberta
Since my teen years, I've always had horrid under eye area. Dark circles and puffy. I always looked exhausted. I probably looked I'll to some.. I started using this after.my face is washed at night and before I do my makeup in the morning. This stuff is awesome. I keep mine in the fridge. Helps with the puffs and it's refreshing!
Ksenia M.
The product is great. It is really easy to apply the product and gives you a little massage. I am young, so I use it from time to time. It brings good hydration and my wrinkles appear to be smaller. If you have a lot of wrinkles this product will be to weak for you.
Belen w.
Una loción concentrada de masaje de estiramiento y afirmante
Estimula un aplicador de rodillo patentado para promover la circulación
Da nutrientes profundamente dentro de las capas de superficie de la piel
Rellena las arrugas profundas y redefine cuello y contornos faciales
Da un masaje relajante anti-envejecimientoRevela un cutis de aspecto más joven
Para usar. Aplicar al rostro y cuello después de limpiar y antes del hidratante
Elle F.
I've only recently started using this product but so far so good. I apply it exactly as it says on the bottle then I pat it in. I don't find it stuck or greasy it absorbs into the skin fairly quickly so it would be a good moisturizer to use under makeup. I don't find that this has broken me out but I have never really had a problem with acne and I also have dry sensitive skin. Can't wait to see the long term results.
Níni Z.
I must confess that years are passing, and stay with me, they don´t pass over me!!! hahaha!!! There is where this ultra lift pro deep wrinkle roller act like was tuching by heaven, trust me, this is amazing for your eyes!!! This little roller lift up the skin of your eyes and you will note the difference
Megan B.
This is one of the most amazing facial products I have ever used!! I could rave about this for hours and hours with how amazing it leaves my skin feeling. It is so easy to apply as it is a roller, so it's not messy and gives a massage feel while applying it to your face. I found that it started to make a difference after only a couple of weeks and since I found this product, I have not been able to use anything else!
Alexandra B.
It's easy to use because all you do it roll the ball of the patch that you want to cover and it works wonders my only concern is that it gets a bit liquid at times when warm so I don't recommend leaving in the sun or taking it out on a really hot day apart from that there is no defaults or anything
leslie H.