BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Liz C.
Liz C.
Orillia , ON, ON, ON
I have been using this on my neck as a preventive measure due to genetics. It goes on light and dries quickly. Non-sticky and doesn't cause breakouts.
Sofia P.
Sofia P.
Feels refreshing on the skin and after consistant use your skin feels perkier and more smooth. Love to use this before bed time to make me feel fresh.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Southampton , Hampshire
Well priced and does what it says
It smells nice too
Would definitely buy again and because it's not too dear you use it as much as you feel necessary
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Cream that I used for a couple of months and I love it. It has a cold roulette wheel that activates the skin. I noticed the results!! I recommend it
Claire B.
Claire B.
I used this a few years ago and I freed it could of been improved more.Im not sure if my skin was the wrong skin tone but others told me it worked.
Eden C.
Eden C.
London
The rolling if the treatment makes it very easy to apply to the skin. Also good as an anti ager . Good for the mum if she's tired of the children.
rachel r.
rachel r.
I love these eye rollers they help with wrinkles and bags under the eye if u wake up late yes very pretty color package and yes love the product
Aliza R.
Aliza R.
This is a fabulous garner product when those wrinkles don't go away this is the best product and good for the money it met my expectations 100 %
Nabila B.
Nabila B.
At first you do'nt see any changes but with time you'll already notice. I think it is effective an not disappointing. I bought it at a pharmacy
Daniella M.
Daniella M.
Fenwick , Ontario
I can't say how well this works for wrinkles, as I don't have any. However it dies a good job at hydrating my eyes and bringing down puffiness.
leslie H.