Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Fernanda A.
Fernanda A.

bom o que falar desse produto, esse produto e maravilhoso se me ajudou pode muito bem te ajudar, entao teste sei que voce vai gostar
Elise M.
Elise M.
Los Angeles, CA

An ultra light-weight liquid that goes under the eyes, immediately could feel it tightening and firming the bags and wrinkles on the delicate skin areas, but worked best while sleeping at night. Got it at my local wal-mart and would deff buy it again!
Sandy A.
Sandy A.
Bonner Springs, KS

I felt this was easy to use but left me with a sticky residue. I did enjoy the roller tip which made it easier to apply without having to use your fingertips in such a sensitive under eye are.
Nibsy V.
Nibsy V.

I like this product, but you have to know how to use because can make you look a little insane.
Trina W.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT

I love using this product right before going to bed. It's easily applied, it's very smooth and it makes a difference in my skin the next morning as I wake up. It's quite inexpensive, yet gives expensive looking results. Way to go Garnier on producing a perfect product!
Kires L.
Kires L.
Richmond Hill, NY

The applicator makes everything a lot easier. It's a great moisturizer and the roller massaging your face is quite relaxing!!
Queyshalian D.
Queyshalian D.
3413 West 10th Street Chester, PA

I have wrinkles on my chin and when I used this product they were gone.
I love that it have a roller is easier to used !
AdileneJoseph Z.
AdileneJoseph Z.
Burleson, TX

I did not like this product so much, i didn't notice if it did something i don't know if i would bought it again
Paige S.
Paige S.
Duluth, GA

Helps limit the appearance of wrinkles over time! I used one tube of it and liked but am young so don't need to use it continuously.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Denver, CO

I recently became a fan of Garnier roller products and this one sits at the top of my list! The product is gentle, and the fact that I can buy it at nearly any store is a plus! This product is worth the money you will spend, but it does last! Definitely one I would recommend to any one looking for an anti aging roller ball product!
leslie H.