Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Add a Photo
Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller

Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller

By GARNIER
3.9 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars40%
  • 4 Stars29%
  • 3 Stars17%
  • 2 Stars9%
  • 1 Star4%
#34 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Brand: Garnier Collection: Ultra-lift Pro Size: 1.7 ounces Lifting and firming concentrated massage lotion Boasts a patented rolling applicator to promote circulation Fills in deep wrinkles and re-defines neck and facial contours Gives a relaxing anti-aging massage Unveils a younger looking complexion The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns.

Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller
Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller
Reviews (855)
Q&A (5)
Photos (4)
Mara P.
Mara P.

24 reviews

O melhor que há... Este produto tem uma espessura magnífica... a minha mãe utiliza muito até e ela adora e continua a usar
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Winnipeg

5 reviews

It feels very fresh under my eyes it helps me to wake up and moisturize my skin I would definitely recommend it to others
Annd M.
Annd M.
Santiago de Compostela

8 reviews

No sé si este producto me acaba de convencer. Lo he comprado dos veces pero no veo que sea 100% efectivo. Estoy indecisa.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.

20 reviews

Very refreshing at night. Non creasy. Easy to apply. Just an amazing cream to apply. You can see a difference soon after
Dee J.
Dee J.

579 reviews

garnier is another excellent brand with excellent prices this roller works so well it really does what it is supposed to
Andrea O.
Andrea O.

9 reviews

This did not do a great job to my under eye cirkles, but i felt some tightness. It also felt fresh and Nice to the skin.
Mairead B.
Mairead B.

18 reviews

Doesn't do anything to your wrinkles. You'd be be better off using a shops own tea tree brand. Expensive for what it is
Duda V.
Duda V.

4 reviews

não gostei não sei se é por que não usei direito queria saber a opinião de vcs pra saber se o produto é realmente ruim
Emma F.
Emma F.

26 reviews

I have very bad crows feet around my eyes and this product made my skin around my eyes very dry soo two thumbs down 👎👎
Juliana A.
Juliana A.

13 reviews

Ótimo para tratar, dura muito e quero mais pois o meu acabou! preço bom também, usava sempre e voto sim a esse produto
leslie H.
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.

60 reviews

I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a green tube. I didn't see any result. How does it work? How long do I have to keep putting it on so I can see good result? Can I apply any where else on my face?
Samantha V.
Samantha V.

27 reviews

Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semanas ves los resultados pero me parece un poco costoso y no lo he comprado, realmente lo quiero para mi mama. Asi podre ver que tal funciona y probar con so De las ojeras. Que dicen?
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Moss Point, MS

12 reviews

I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into my routine. How well does it work and does it make your face feel tight or dry?
lina l.
lina l.
Miami, Florida

28 reviews

I want to know if this cream is good I used the roller eyes and I see no big difference
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY

291 reviews

Cartier nutritious ultralight protein wrinkle roller is awesome I I I love the feel of it it is so small as it was on fast I feel like it was size it's your eyes as you use it it is not pricey it's a definite by I urge you to try it

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join Now

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us