Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Fernanda A.
Fernanda A.
Aparecida de Goiânia

Dei uma pesquisada sobre esse produto e as avaliaçoes parecem realmente muito boas, a maioria das pessoas recomendaram ele, queria muito experimentar inclusive.
ellie H.
ellie H.

I used this product on my face and it worked so well. It has helped my wrinkes become more subltle. It is an easy product to travel with as it is an ideal size
Elisa
Elisa

love this product...so so easy to use and feels so nice on your face,also has a lovely smell to it! Dosent make your face oily or sticky just fresh and smooth
Chloe F.
Chloe F.

I use this everyday and can definetly say that it has improved the bags under my eye! Easy application and comes in suitable packaging to secure the roller.
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Piedmont, SC

This is a pretty good product for shat it is . It most definitely is very convenient as far as use and you do get a noticeable difference after longer use.
Clara M.
Clara M.

This product leaves the skin very well smells perfectly therefore not bother to apply anything not like other products that smell bad I highly recommend it
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Ottawa , Ottawa Ontario

Feels nice and cool while applying. I haven't noticed a huge difference in the way my skin looks, but it feels nicely hydrated. Smells nice and fresh too!
Lesley D.
Lesley D.

Don't rate this at all, didn't make any difference to my wrinkles even after using it some time, and it's quite watery and takes a while to soak into skin
Valentina C.
Valentina C.
La Coruña

Para cuando te levantas con la mirada apagada y bolsas debajo de lo ojos, refresca muchísimo la cara y le da una suavidad muy tersa. Lo recomiendo mucho!
Makeupbybeckyxo
Makeupbybeckyxo

I started using this product for my under eye wrinkles, i have do many it makes me lool old under my eyes when i try to "bake" so this definitely has help.
leslie H.