BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Jennifer D.
I did not see any real difference using this product . I was a first time user.
Taylor C.
Middle River, MD
Works okay you can feel the tightening of it but doesn't last very long at all
Jose L.
Brentwood, NY
This product is actually very good the roller does help you with your wrinkles
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
I like to use this for wrinkles to keep my face looking beautiful and healthy.
Amanda C.
Eu uso esse por que minha mãe disse que ele era muito bom e eu aproveitou isso
Ashley S.
GULFPORT, MS
Great product...the roller ball feels wonderful on the skin and quite smooth
Nancy G.
Indio, CA
My sister got it for me like it it feels,fresh in the begginging but i like it
Sara G.
I love this. The metal applicator it's so cool and feels refreshing to use.
Gabrielle R.
Philadelphia, PA
Good eye roller! It's really nice and easy to apply just got to let it dry.
Alyssa H.
I like this! It's not a miracle product but it's awesomeabd I'll use it up!
leslie H.