Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
I use this everyday and can definetly say that it has improved the bags under my eye! Easy application and comes in suitable packaging to secure the roller.
Clara M.
Clara M.
This product leaves the skin very well smells perfectly therefore not bother to apply anything not like other products that smell bad I highly recommend it
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Piedmont, SC
This is a pretty good product for shat it is . It most definitely is very convenient as far as use and you do get a noticeable difference after longer use.
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Ottawa , Ottawa Ontario
Feels nice and cool while applying. I haven't noticed a huge difference in the way my skin looks, but it feels nicely hydrated. Smells nice and fresh too!
Lesley D.
Lesley D.
Don't rate this at all, didn't make any difference to my wrinkles even after using it some time, and it's quite watery and takes a while to soak into skin
Makeupbybeckyxo
Makeupbybeckyxo
I started using this product for my under eye wrinkles, i have do many it makes me lool old under my eyes when i try to "bake" so this definitely has help.
Valentina C.
Valentina C.
La Coruña
Para cuando te levantas con la mirada apagada y bolsas debajo de lo ojos, refresca muchísimo la cara y le da una suavidad muy tersa. Lo recomiendo mucho!
member-2a181005b
member-2a181005b
Luton
Love the product. The roller was easy to use and was slidding on the skin smoothly. You can see results after few weeks but unfortunately wasnt for me.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Southampton , Hampshire
Well priced and does what it says
It smells nice too
Would definitely buy again and because it's not too dear you use it as much as you feel necessary
Angelika H.
Angelika H.
Middletown, NY
I like this product but I'm not really a big roller applicator fan. I have used it multiple times I bought it at Walmart. It's good for the low price.
leslie H.