BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
ellie H.
I used this product on my face and it worked so well. It has helped my wrinkes become more subltle. It is an easy product to travel with as it is an ideal size
Chloe F.
I use this everyday and can definetly say that it has improved the bags under my eye! Easy application and comes in suitable packaging to secure the roller.
Dawn H.
Piedmont, SC
This is a pretty good product for shat it is . It most definitely is very convenient as far as use and you do get a noticeable difference after longer use.
Clara M.
This product leaves the skin very well smells perfectly therefore not bother to apply anything not like other products that smell bad I highly recommend it
Wendy L.
Ottawa, ON
Feels nice and cool while applying. I haven't noticed a huge difference in the way my skin looks, but it feels nicely hydrated. Smells nice and fresh too!
Lesley D.
Don't rate this at all, didn't make any difference to my wrinkles even after using it some time, and it's quite watery and takes a while to soak into skin
Makeupbybeckyxo
I started using this product for my under eye wrinkles, i have do many it makes me lool old under my eyes when i try to "bake" so this definitely has help.
Valentina C.
La Coruña
Para cuando te levantas con la mirada apagada y bolsas debajo de lo ojos, refresca muchísimo la cara y le da una suavidad muy tersa. Lo recomiendo mucho!
member-2a181005b
Luton
Love the product. The roller was easy to use and was slidding on the skin smoothly. You can see results after few weeks but unfortunately wasnt for me.
Sofia P.
Feels refreshing on the skin and after consistant use your skin feels perkier and more smooth. Love to use this before bed time to make me feel fresh.
leslie H.