BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Gabbie F.
Burnsville, MN
This product is great. You can see results so soon. It has really nice packaging.
Maria C.
Marengo, IL
Muy bueno par alas ojeras y ayuda a refrescar y ayuda mucho a los ojos para poner
Love this product!!! I really liked the way it feels excpecially on my four head
Jose L.
Brentwood, NY
This product is actually very good the roller does help you with your wrinkles
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
I like to use this for wrinkles to keep my face looking beautiful and healthy.
Jennifer D.
I did not see any real difference using this product . I was a first time user.
Amanda C.
Eu uso esse por que minha mãe disse que ele era muito bom e eu aproveitou isso
Taylor C.
Middle River, MD
Works okay you can feel the tightening of it but doesn't last very long at all
Ashley S.
GULFPORT, MS
Great product...the roller ball feels wonderful on the skin and quite smooth
Nancy G.
Indio, CA
My sister got it for me like it it feels,fresh in the begginging but i like it
leslie H.