BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Yamilka P.
I still do not contemplate, this article I have rarely used anything that surprises me
Helen R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I like the idea of the roller, but this product did not work well on my sensitive skin.
Caelan C.
It dose the job but that is it leaves my skin oily and a little red would not buy again
Kennedy S.
Lincoln, NE
I have a little wrinkle and using this product makes me look as young as I should look!
Tori E.
Howell, MI
Didn't see the results that I was hopeing for. Let my skin feeling heavy under my eyes
Maggie D.
Give a great lift I apply at bed time. Doesn't feel sticky or oily love this very much
Adriana R.
Denver, CO
Great product used it for years but difficult to find as not allot of stores carry it.
Lavinia P.
I like these wrinkle roller creams, they feels good on the skin, and the smell is good.
Safiya W.
My mother use this over one year now and she love how this product works on her tone .
Lauren G.
West Dennis, MA
Ok product didn't really notice a difference. I liked the roller aspect of this product
leslie H.