Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Dann B.
Dann B.
San luis potosi

D e lo mejor este producto, lo compre hace un me y lo estube usando todos los dias y la verdad es qe esta muy bueno, me gasina mucho las funciones que emplea en la piel, es de los mejores que he probado, me gusta mucho como se siente al momento de la aplicacion.
Carmen G.
Carmen G.

Me lo pongo todas las noches antes de dormir. Es fácil de aplicar, te queda la piel suave... es fantástico
Mimi S.
Mimi S.
Sidi bel abbes

This cream helps keeping the undereye area smooth,hydrated but does not do anything for the wrinkles
Mar C.
Mar C.
Alicante

i didnt really appreciated any change, it is cool to use, refreshes, but there is no big change. I may try to store it in the fridge just in case that increases the efect. The price is fair, not expensive, but I preffer to pay a little more, for more action!
Micalah T.
Micalah T.
Harrisonville, Mo

I've tried this on some "beginner" wrinkles on my forehead. For the price, it's not bad but I also wasn't wowed by it.
Hiba N.
Hiba N.
Grand Island , NY

This is an amazing roller helps smooth out skin and really get rid of the wrinkles
Andrea P.
Andrea P.

I love my de wrinkle roller from Garnier! It's never too early to start using. My mom bought it for me as a stalking stuffer and I apply it every day. Rolls on smooth and cold. Feels nice and refreshing!
Imalay G.
Imalay G.
Homestead , Fl

Decided to give this a try since i heard good things about it , so far so good. Love how it leaves my skin feeling and the smell as well.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Lawrence, KS

This is awesome it gives you a little tingle and makes your face look fresh and awake. I think it is good value for the price and easy to find at target or a local store. I would totally recommend to a friend
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.

My mother wanted something for under her eyes and forehead wrinkles. She said she didn't see any of a difference using this.
leslie H.