BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Ashley F.
Liverpool
Very disappointed with this product. Although it felt nice on the skin it did absolutely nothing for my fine lines. It would instead be better to be targeted at the brightening on the eye area which I found it made me look more awake and gave me bright eyes.
Farangis A.
I got this for my dad who has depp undereye circles and he seems to really like it. He swears that he has now fewer lines under his eyes that before and that his under eyes are less saggy than before. I havent noticed anything thougj because he wears glasses!
Bruna M.
My skin feels tighter but not dried out after using this product every morning, that's is why I use it before applying my make up. This can be a bit tingly if you just exfoliated so keep that in mind. This product is kinda harsh for sensitive skin but if you have combination skin it is great for you!
Cheryl P.
North Sydney, NS
Great product, awesome quality..I purchased this because it had great packaging and caught my eye..first time I have ever used it, I saw results within fourteen days after purchasing..it was very gentle and I highly recommend it to others.
Keira J.
preston
this is amazing i love the application and how effective this is! the product is amazing and i love the tip to roll the product into the skin! soothes my eyes and make up applies so lovely around the eyes after use deffo will be repurchasing!
Blair A.
Toronto
This feels really good on the skin, it's refreshing and the moving ball feels like it's lifting the skin. It doesn't make much of a difference though, it just feels nice. I've only bought it once and probably won't get it again.
Gio C.
Este rool on es una maravilla para el maquillaje ... por que? por que le da al instante un poco de tensor a las arrugas y hace que el maquillaje pueda cubrir esas imperfecciones y realmente ver los resulatados que nos da dia a dia son muy bueno. sin duda el mejor producto
Krishna C.
Nacimiento
Podría dejar esto durante horas y horas con lo increíble que deja mi piel. Es tan fácil de aplicar, ya que es un rodillo, por lo que no es desordenado y da una sensación de masaje al aplicarlo a su cara. Me pareció que comenzó a marcar la diferencia después de sólo un par de semanas.
Lourdes C.
I bought it primarily to treat dark circles, but the result was better with the small wrinkles around the eyes, since in a short period of time they began to disappear
Sophie M.
I used this product for a while and noticed I was getting a lot of spots when using it and once I had stopped it went away I have got very delicate and sensitive skin which does play a part in it effecting me the way it did.
leslie H.