Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
AdileneJoseph Z.
AdileneJoseph Z.
Burleson, TX

I did not like this product so much, i didn't notice if it did something i don't know if i would bought it again
Paige S.
Paige S.
Duluth, GA

Helps limit the appearance of wrinkles over time! I used one tube of it and liked but am young so don't need to use it continuously.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Denver, CO

I recently became a fan of Garnier roller products and this one sits at the top of my list! The product is gentle, and the fact that I can buy it at nearly any store is a plus! This product is worth the money you will spend, but it does last! Definitely one I would recommend to any one looking for an anti aging roller ball product!
I love the way my bags are not as noticeable. The ultra lift deep wrinkle roller is lightweight.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Largo, FL

This item is a roll-on facial roller that targets wrinkles and smoothes skin. It is easy to apply and feels good on the skin....and it works!! It's a great product and helps enhance the look of your skin. The price is right, it lasts quite a while and is applied twice a day. You don't need a lot of it for it to work. I'm pleased with it and use it to condition my skin before applying other moisturizers and makeup.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.

Only used a few times so I can't give a full good review, but it helped calm my under eye puffiness quit a bit
Vaishali K.
Vaishali K.
hyderabad

It works best for me.reduces puffiness and wrinkles to great extend.has anti aging thing so it is better than the yellow one.i have been a sucker of the garnier products.and i can say that this will stay with me like forever.love love oove this cutey.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Garden City, MI

I only gave this product 3 stars because I don't feel there was much of a difference in the appearance of the wrinkles. I was cool and refreshing on my skin but that was about it.
Yisel A.
Yisel A.
Tampa, FL

I have some really bad lines under my eyes and since I started using this product I have seen some changes my lines are not as deep as they used to be I use it every night and I've been sitting for about 2 months glasses you a really long time even if you use it every night
Gabriela R.
Gabriela R.
Santiago

omg i loved this rollerrr, its incredible haha you need buy this , 100% recommend
leslie H.