BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Gio C.
Este rool on es una maravilla para el maquillaje ... por que? por que le da al instante un poco de tensor a las arrugas y hace que el maquillaje pueda cubrir esas imperfecciones y realmente ver los resulatados que nos da dia a dia son muy bueno. sin duda el mejor producto
Krishna C.
Nacimiento
Podría dejar esto durante horas y horas con lo increíble que deja mi piel. Es tan fácil de aplicar, ya que es un rodillo, por lo que no es desordenado y da una sensación de masaje al aplicarlo a su cara. Me pareció que comenzó a marcar la diferencia después de sólo un par de semanas.
Lourdes C.
I bought it primarily to treat dark circles, but the result was better with the small wrinkles around the eyes, since in a short period of time they began to disappear
Sophie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product for a while and noticed I was getting a lot of spots when using it and once I had stopped it went away I have got very delicate and sensitive skin which does play a part in it effecting me the way it did.
oumaima m.
I love this product, and have had trouble finding it in stores. The price was almost too good, and then came the postage. It was more than the product. Just seems like not great merchandising to me. Still like the product though. My face seems a lot tighter.
Cristina C.
Romania
This priducct is gentle to skin and won't clog pores.I've used this product for one year and i have good results!Love how my skin feels under my make up!Price is good 17$ .I recommend to others!I will buy again!
Debbie N.
Klerksdorp
This product made my skin feel very refreshed and "alive", however I did not notice a reduction in wrinkles after a few weeks of continued use. Made for a great skin refreshing "pick me up' though. I still use this product as a bit of an extra eye area moisturiser when needed.
Mariana S.
Such a soothing roller !! It nourishes my under eyes. I use it every single day after I cleanse my face. Good value and quality. This highly meets my expectations.
I wasn't overly impressed with this, it took a lot of work to apply, with not a lot of difference
It does smell fantastic & it's quick drying which is good! But not a lot of improvement
Daisy H.
i didn't notice this product made a differene to me so i gave it to my mum. The apckaging is nice and its a good pice if youre looking for something to trial out
leslie H.