Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Suzette M.
Suzette M.
Greensburg, PA
Has a pleasant scent and fragrance to it. Not too strong for use around sensitive eye area. It worked well for what it was designed for. I purchased at target, but I've also seen it available at many other various locations. Great value for the price.
Jasmen P.
Jasmen P.
Phoenix , Az
It's an okay product. I don't really use it nor plan to. It didn't really meet my expectations. If I was asked to recommend it I would say no. It was dissatisfied the only pros about it was the packaging . I believe it does need improvements honestly.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Worth, IL
I use this. It is great for using under make up. I love it. I have used this for many years. It is great. It won't smear your make up. It works great and make the winkle unexsisting. Very good value for the price. I would recommend this to my friends.
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Winnetka, CA
This product was confusing. I don't feel like it really did much. The packaging was very nice and sleek and easy to use. For the price you pay I think its a good value. I know of cheaper more effective products. First time user. Room for improvement.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Homer Glen, IL
I really like the Garnier Ultra Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle roller! It is nice and cool under my eyes. I feel as though this product is well worth the money and it's nice that I can purchase it at the drug store! Easy to obtain and and inexpensive option!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Carson City, NV
It is very oily. I lol it, it spreads out but it doesn't really soak into the skin as much as I would like. I would recommend trying it out because you might like the products then I do, but for me i like really heavy eye creams and this isn't it.
Sheridan K.
Sheridan K.
Conover, NC
I enjoy this product and the way it is manufactured with the cool to the touch roller ball. I feel it is a great value for the product. I purchased at Walmart and I feel it is an effective product. I would probably repurchase and I would recommend
Madison Y.
Madison Y.
North Plains, OR
This feels really good not only after you apply it but also while you are rolling it on. It is really soothing and feels very cooling. I haven't noticed crazy results, but I have noticed a more hydrated under eye area, which is never a bad thing.
Christine T.
Christine T.
Denton, TX
This product is very effective. It feels nice on the skin but also it is very effective for a drug store buy. The packaging is good helps apply the product very nice and evenly. I would rebuy this product again. It is affordable and effective,
Meredith K.
Meredith K.
Essex Junction, VT
The best thing about this product is the roller applicator. It works like a dream and I can feel it start to work almost immediately. Make sure to roll upwards, though. It's so effective. The only downside is it feels a little sticky at first.
leslie H.