Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Cecilia E.
Cecilia E.
Selma, CA

It's hard for me to figure out what I need for my face cause I have combination skin. And I think I have wrinkles but still not sure. So tried this for the first time and it has a cool feeling. Took a very long time for me to notice. But loved the feeling.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.

This wrinkle roller helps me a lot people think that i am 13 i use this product a lot i passed my expectations so much and it did meet my expectations this product is very affective and it works very well i would recommend this product to the whole world.
Laurie P.
Laurie P.
Casselberry, FL

This is a great product, but sometimes a little difficult to use if the roller isn't moist. Very gentle product. Very attractive packaging and use. I purchased this product at my local Walgreen's. I would possibly buy it again with a coupon or if on sale.
I was not super satisfied with this product, because I have not really seen effects after using it for quite some time. It came in nice packaging and looked very appealing after I bought it, but I have not seen very big effects, especially for the price.
Arianna W.
Arianna W.

This roller works wonders. Without being too serious on my skin, I can feel it uplifting and tightening all my pores, filling in those little cracks. I use it around my eyes and lips in the morning, and more over my face at night to get a deep treatment.
Florplelicious B.
Florplelicious B.
Los Angeles, CA

What I love about this product is it's a travel size friendly. I bought mine online. This is my second purchase. I love that it is a Roll on. Cooling effect after applying it is my favorite part. Reasonable price. Make more flavors for Fragrance I think.
cassandra p.
cassandra p.

this is great product for wrinkles especially under the eyes i have found it not only firms the skin but also brightens it , it took about 4 days to see a result , it made my dark cirlces disappear too altoiugh i dont think that was the intended affect
Ashlie H.
Ashlie H.

I use this every day & definitely see results almost instantly. Our skin needs help bringing circulation to the blood to help prevent wrinkles & other annoying skin problems. With the product being dispensed at this same time, it's the perfect concept!
Jen K.
Jen K.

The application for this product is just to easy. One of the reasons I like this product. The roller ball allows for a gentle and smooth application. After a few uses, I was able to see that my laugh lines were a little more firm and not as noticeable.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Worth, IL

I use this. It is great for using under make up. I love it. I have used this for many years. It is great. It won't smear your make up. It works great and make the winkle unexsisting. Very good value for the price. I would recommend this to my friends.
leslie H.