Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Maddie M.
Maddie M.

Amazing product to prevent fine lines and wrinkles under the eyes, I used daily and I saw results within a few weeks, the packaging of tis product is to a good standard and looks very sleek and of high quality. There is no doubt that I will buy this product in the near future
Gia H.
Gia H.
Hubbardston, MA

I find that none of these antiaging things never work for me. I bought it at CVS, but I guess I should buy more popular brand names such as bare minerals. The packaging was kind of damaged, but did not damage the product. Definitely need to make changes so it actually works.
Connagh B.
Connagh B.

I absolutely love this product, it is very brightening and lights up my face in the perfect way. this was my first time using this product but it won't be my last. i love how it is a roller so it is very easy to apply and blend out. it is very smooth on my skin and soothing.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Pittsburg, CA

Love love love this product. I need at least 4 bottles. it met my expectations and gave me the look I really want. I bought this product at target. target is my favorite store!! very effective I loved it. I have it in my bathroom cabinet now. and will not be going low on it.
Beatrice A.
Beatrice A.
Brooklyn, NY

The rollar makes an easier application and feels good on the skin. It met my expectations with the information. The packaging is nice. It is gentle but my skin is not sensitive so I can't speak for gentle skin. I'm pretty impressed with the overall product, would buy again.
ashley m.
ashley m.
Shreveport, LA

This is a quick fix. Its somthing you can keep in your purse. As far as formula goes its not the best but it is nicely priced. I would recommend as a nightime treatment bc its a little watery but all in all a nice product for the money. I'm not sure if i would purchase again
Daisy C.
Daisy C.

I didn't really see much of a difference. I would apply this after toner in order for it to be fully absorbed. But for some reason it never would. I would be sticky and just not sink in. I had high hopes for it. Instead of throwing it away, i used it as a body moisturizer.
Jade C.
Jade C.
Lexington, IL

I love this roller. I keep it in my bedside table, and every night when I go to bed, I put it on my freshly washed face. The product is reasonably priced and I believe the effects are pretty good. It is not super heavy or greasy, and it doesn't get all over my pillowcase.
Mayra T.
Mayra T.
Dickson, TN

I feel like it's overpriced and didn't really work for me. The tube feels empty and can't really see product coming out. I bought it at walgreens a couple of weeks ago. So far it has disappointed me. Could definitely be improved since I have tried others that were better.
Dia P.
Dia P.
Los Angeles, CA

Love this product! it has a roller, which is super easy to use! It is gentle and not harsh on the skin. I personally have had great experience with this. I have used it once, but will be buying more soon! The packaging is also very nice and it really helps with wrinkles!
leslie H.