BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller
This is a go to product to depuff those eyes every morning! It has a cooling effect with it which feels so gooodd! Overall, the appearance of dark circles also decreases
Jocelyn J.
I loved this deep wrinkle roller! It wasn't sticky at all and after a few weeks I did see improvement. I always thought wrinkle removers we're a bit of a fluke but after using this one I started to see the reason why people use them! It's fairly inexpensive and yet it truly is an amazing product! I would totally recommend it to anyone!
Emily N.
San Leandro, CA
I bought this product mainly because I just love rollerball products, I already owned their anti-aging eye refresh rollover ball thing, and their roller ball concealer so I decided to just buy this one. I'm only 18 so now I realize that this purchase was kinda useless but my grandma used it and said she loves it so I guess it works? Can't say anything for myself but it feels nice on the skin.
Tricia M.
Ithaca, NY
I really like Garnier products. They are very effective products. This one in particular is great. I like how it has a roller that rolls onto the skin. I bought it at Target. I shop there often for my beauty products. I think it is a fabulous product and it has a nice scent. They always seem to make their products smell nice.
Katherine R.
Dresden, ME
This is a great refreshing product that is easy to apply and great for sensitive skin. I love the roller, however I find it to be better on younger skin than heavy wrinkles. It soothes and refreshes the under eye but I couldn't see it offering dramatic results. I love the product to prevent wrinkles and would buy it again.
Hailey S.
Mentor, OH
very refreshing. I liked the feeling of the roller and I think the product worked nicely. I don't know if it actually worked or not but it was nice to try. The packaging was good quality.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this product , however I find it to be a bit expensive . Which usually all skin care is but I have wrinkles around my lip and eye area. Used for a while saw some change but not much . Totally would recommend if someone wants to spend the money on it. I think there is better treatments out there
Courtney T.
Vienna, VA
Really not a fan of this product. I didn't notice that it did anything. I did not repurchase it. It never hurt my skin but it never helped it either and I did use the entire tube/roller. I love the fact that it is a roller though. It felt really nice going on to the skin. Not to sticky or anything either.
Julia K.
Saint Louis, MO
I use this in conjunction with the under eye de-puffer from garnish, and both have never failed to please me! I've had people recommend them to me before and I first tried them over a year ago... since then I haven't stopped using them! packaging super easy to keep track of and carry for travel also!
Julie B.
Spanaway, WA
I love the simplicity and the portability of this. I can sit anywhere and apply this. I don't have to be in front of a mirror. The ball glides very nicely over the face and I've never had an issue with it not working. I saw visable differences in reduction of my wtinkles when using this product.
leslie H.