Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Joselin O.
Joselin O.
Palmetto, FL

I love this roller it's so easy to apply and so fresh feeling I would buy it again it's my 1 time but so far it's very good it meet my expectations very much love it my sister love it too I would defenatatly but it again my sister would buy it she loves it too
Chantel F.
Chantel F.

My skin feels so..... Amazing when I put this on. I literally put it on day before I apply my make up and night before I go to bed. I noticed it has helped with some slight lines I have noticed. I have purchased more of the line and have them as my holy grail.
Michelle  N.
Michelle N.
Austin, TX

This roller is great to help prevent aging and applies light on my skin. Although I do not have wrinkles, I am using it for preventative measure, and I believe the product is helping me to keep my skin young and firm for many years to come! I would buy again!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Union, NJ

I use this product almost everyday and it is extremely refreshing on the eyes. The packaging is colorful and it is such a gentle product. Results will easily follow in weeks and this product met my expectations. I can easily recommend this product to others.
Hope L.
Hope L.
Hollister, MO

This feels really nice rolling under the eyes. It has a cooling feel that instantly takes puffiness away. It wasn't as effective at taking care of wrinkles under my eyes as I had hoped but there was a noticeable improvement. I would recommend it to others.
Cecilia E.
Cecilia E.
Selma, CA

It's hard for me to figure out what I need for my face cause I have combination skin. And I think I have wrinkles but still not sure. So tried this for the first time and it has a cool feeling. Took a very long time for me to notice. But loved the feeling.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.

This wrinkle roller helps me a lot people think that i am 13 i use this product a lot i passed my expectations so much and it did meet my expectations this product is very affective and it works very well i would recommend this product to the whole world.
Laurie P.
Laurie P.
Casselberry, FL

This is a great product, but sometimes a little difficult to use if the roller isn't moist. Very gentle product. Very attractive packaging and use. I purchased this product at my local Walgreen's. I would possibly buy it again with a coupon or if on sale.
Arianna W.
Arianna W.

This roller works wonders. Without being too serious on my skin, I can feel it uplifting and tightening all my pores, filling in those little cracks. I use it around my eyes and lips in the morning, and more over my face at night to get a deep treatment.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Des PLaines, IL

I appreciate the roller-ball feeling on my skin. It is refreshing in the morning or right after I take my makeup off, but I am not in love with the results. The price for this is not outrageous but for little results, I cannot justify a repurchase.
leslie H.