BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Leanna M.
New bern, NC
I got this just to wake my eyes up in the morning to depuff them and it worked pretty well even though thats not the intended use! I have little to no wrinkle since my skin is still very young!
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
I really like using the Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-lift pro Deep Wrinkle Roller because it seems to take away my wrinkles under my eyes or make them less noticeable. It is a little high priced but well worth it.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Gab C.
Mckeesport, PA
i love love love this garnier nutritioniste ultra lift pro deep wrinkle roller you just roll around the eyes or i do and it makes it feel tightened like it a lot i highly recommend it is so easy to apply you just roll it on
Kacey C.
Coward, SC
As anyone looking to prevent wrinkles or anti aging. I say this product does the trick! Or helps anyways! Price point is reasonable! Very affordable! Would recommend to anyone!
Kelly L.
I loved the way this product went on and the way it felt but after using a whole bottle of it I didn't really see much of a difference. It smelled great and felt great!
CERA B.
Beeville, TX
This product is pretty great. It absorbs into the skin quickly and easily. It leaves no residue or shine,yet hydrates at a deep level. I use this stuff in my morning and night time routine always and I can definitely see a difference in my skin. Love it.
Najwa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have tried so many different products for wrinkles and I haven’t found anything I like nor that works but I have tried this and it was good better than other products I’ve used
Diana A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used this Wrinkle Roller until it ran out. I cannot say that I saw a huge difference but it has almost a cooling effect on the under eye so it was great to p ut on before my makeup.
Chasta H.
Bremen, GA
I liked the package and really hoped for it to work. I didn't see a change after using this product. That doesn't mean it's not a
Good product though, it just didn't work for me.
leslie H.