BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Shreya S.
It comes in very convenient packaging which is a roll on . It is effective and disappointing at the same time . It protect from wrinkles not removes or cures it . The availibilty is a issue . It catches bacteria as it is having a roll on , so , if , you leave it open the bacteria will be having a great chance to grow .
Carla L.
London, London
Soothes eye area but i can't say I've seen a huge improvement in eye wrinkles. The product is good at temporarily masking them by providing a good base for concealer to hide dark circles, but my fine lines are still there - though I don't think they're much deeper than they were so maybe it has worked!
Michelle F.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this product was okay for giving me a sense of being refreshed under the eyes but other than that the product did not work too good. I didn't find it very effective and was quite disappointed. I would not be buying this again. 3/5 star product over all.
Farangis A.
I got this for my dad who has depp undereye circles and he seems to really like it. He swears that he has now fewer lines under his eyes that before and that his under eyes are less saggy than before. I havent noticed anything thougj because he wears glasses!
Stephanie S.
Punnichy , SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have tried this product out and it works great, i always used it around my eye and it works great. its 100% affordable, it did meet my expectations and i do plan on buying this product again. it was very gentle and i personally think it does not need improvements.
Ashley F.
Liverpool
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very disappointed with this product. Although it felt nice on the skin it did absolutely nothing for my fine lines. It would instead be better to be targeted at the brightening on the eye area which I found it made me look more awake and gave me bright eyes.
Bruna M.
My skin feels tighter but not dried out after using this product every morning, that's is why I use it before applying my make up. This can be a bit tingly if you just exfoliated so keep that in mind. This product is kinda harsh for sensitive skin but if you have combination skin it is great for you!
Keira J.
preston
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is amazing i love the application and how effective this is! the product is amazing and i love the tip to roll the product into the skin! soothes my eyes and make up applies so lovely around the eyes after use deffo will be repurchasing!
Cheryl P.
North Sydney, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product, awesome quality..I purchased this because it had great packaging and caught my eye..first time I have ever used it, I saw results within fourteen days after purchasing..it was very gentle and I highly recommend it to others.
Blair A.
Toronto
This feels really good on the skin, it's refreshing and the moving ball feels like it's lifting the skin. It doesn't make much of a difference though, it just feels nice. I've only bought it once and probably won't get it again.
leslie H.