BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Good Price, although, if I'm honest, I didn't see much of change in any wrinkles. I don't have many so I wouldn't recommend to anyone with deep lines. Pretty standard packaging and bought from Superdrug as there was an offer on at the time. I am unlightly to buy again.
Ksenia M.
Ksenia M.
The product is great. It is really easy to apply the product and gives you a little massage. I am young, so I use it from time to time. It brings good hydration and my wrinkles appear to be smaller. If you have a lot of wrinkles this product will be to weak for you.
Jair F.
Jair F.
Catemaco
This is one of my mom favorites, I buy it for her in her birthday and literal I help her when she use it, actually the product it´s very effective you can see the change about a few weeks after you start, as my mom say "this is the most gentle product I ever use"
Samanta G.
Samanta G.
I used this product aloot after i take my night shwers i have really bad under eyes and they get wrinkle all the times and since i stared to used this i really love it its really good and you never go worng if you used i always get my restock 100 /100 love ittt
Sobia B.
Sobia B.
I often use this around my eyes in the morning as I have dark circles and I try to hide them before i put my makeup on I bought this in boots and I am a first time user of this product. It met my expectations a little bit and I would recommend to older adults.
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
This product is very easy to use and goes on easily. The roller looks great, and it is easy to carry around in your purse. It is gentle on the skin, under your eyes. I bought this at Walmart. I would definitely buy it again for the price as it was easy to use.
Eleri n.
Eleri n.
I love this so much. This is absolutely amazing it makes my skin feel so soft it's unbelievable as well as the night creams and day dreams. Has a really nice smell. Nothing really to the packaging if I'm honest. Nothing really to improve. Definitely recommend
Jovana T.
Jovana T.
It feels nice and smooth on your skin.It feels relieving and fresh.I don't know yet if It's effective or If it minimizes wrinkles,but it's not that expensive and It's worth buying.Also the smell of the product itself is amazing and your skin will be fresher.
Jess T.
Jess T.
This product is great for bags under the eye and for other problem areas. It leaves a cool feel after and I feel refreshed and definitely more awake. It's helping with the appearance of wrinkles on my head and next to eyes but there is room for improvement.
Francisca S.
Francisca S.
Its so beautiful and it doesn't cost so much . it smells good and i think that work while I'm sleeping i buyed that in the drugstore i think that is effective and got a beautiful packaging i reallly recommended it to my persons darlings and i still using that
leslie H.