BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Alexis L.
Kearney
This roller doubles as a messager, it felt great while helping me look and feel younger.
Erika V.
Sacramento, CA
Havent try their face products ! But i have used their hair products which I Love !!!!!!
chloee p.
i have used the green one to this and its so good it makes my face feel fresh and amazing
Grace G.
O Fallon, IL
Loved using this product! Works good and for more then one way to use it would recommend
Mary R.
Jacksonville, AR
Not impressed at all did not work for me and it is expensive thats all i can say about it
Paulina A.
Jacksonville, FL
Fresh and cool quick absorbing serum. I felt fresh after used and keep it in the fridge.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
Didn't see much of s change after using for 4 weeks. I didn't like the feel of it either.
Ashanti S.
New Carrollton, MD
Love this eye roller , leaves me rejuvenated and awake for the day. also very convenient
Maribel L.
Massapequa Pk, NY
I love the roll on, it feel so good in my dark circles of my eyes, I buy it in drugstore
Ashley D.
San Pierre Indiana
I tried this a few weeks ago cause I caught a great price on it and I liked it a lot !
leslie H.