Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Vaishali K.
Vaishali K.
hyderabad

It works best for me.reduces puffiness and wrinkles to great extend.has anti aging thing so it is better than the yellow one.i have been a sucker of the garnier products.and i can say that this will stay with me like forever.love love oove this cutey.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Garden City, MI

I only gave this product 3 stars because I don't feel there was much of a difference in the appearance of the wrinkles. I was cool and refreshing on my skin but that was about it.
Yisel A.
Yisel A.
Tampa, FL

I have some really bad lines under my eyes and since I started using this product I have seen some changes my lines are not as deep as they used to be I use it every night and I've been sitting for about 2 months glasses you a really long time even if you use it every night
Gabriela R.
Gabriela R.
Santiago

omg i loved this rollerrr, its incredible haha you need buy this , 100% recommend
Dann B.
Dann B.
San luis potosi

D e lo mejor este producto, lo compre hace un me y lo estube usando todos los dias y la verdad es qe esta muy bueno, me gasina mucho las funciones que emplea en la piel, es de los mejores que he probado, me gusta mucho como se siente al momento de la aplicacion.
Carmen G.
Carmen G.

Me lo pongo todas las noches antes de dormir. Es fácil de aplicar, te queda la piel suave... es fantástico
Mimi S.
Mimi S.
Sidi bel abbes

This cream helps keeping the undereye area smooth,hydrated but does not do anything for the wrinkles
Mar C.
Mar C.
Alicante

i didnt really appreciated any change, it is cool to use, refreshes, but there is no big change. I may try to store it in the fridge just in case that increases the efect. The price is fair, not expensive, but I preffer to pay a little more, for more action!
Micalah T.
Micalah T.
Harrisonville, Mo

I've tried this on some "beginner" wrinkles on my forehead. For the price, it's not bad but I also wasn't wowed by it.
Hiba N.
Hiba N.
Grand Island , NY

This is an amazing roller helps smooth out skin and really get rid of the wrinkles
leslie H.