BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Berenyce P.
Las Vegas, NV
Been using for almost a year now.. Love how easy to put on and just let do its magic
Desiree L.
Biloxi, MS
In love this roller...its so convenient and it works wonders...my face feels amazing
Vanessa P.
Staten Island, NY
This roller ball is the roller ball of all roller balls! You can use day and night.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
This roller is great. It takes almost no effort and it blends right in to my skin.
Hiba N.
Grand Island , NY
This is an amazing roller helps smooth out skin and really get rid of the wrinkles
Gabbie F.
Burnsville, MN
This product is great. You can see results so soon. It has really nice packaging.
Love this product!!! I really liked the way it feels excpecially on my four head
Maria C.
Marengo, IL
Muy bueno par alas ojeras y ayuda a refrescar y ayuda mucho a los ojos para poner
Kelly T.
Kingsport, TN
I use the one for under eye dark circles. I would totally recommend this product.
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
This made my skin soft. I did not notice any improvement in the wrinkles though.
leslie H.