Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Cee S.
Cee S.
Calgary

I used this for about a month and half, I used it almost everyday. I just find that there's not enough product in the roller. It would have been nice, as it was quite pricey for a drugstore product.
Rheagan L.
Rheagan L.

This product worked very well, I would recommend it to anyone. I use it as a preventative measure so I don't get wrinkles and it works great! It is very affordable and I would buy it again.
I wasn't overly impressed with this, it took a lot of work to apply, with not a lot of difference
It does smell fantastic & it's quick drying which is good! But not a lot of improvement
I applied this to my mom and her wrinkles did not become much more obvious than it used to be so I an impressed but she told me if there will be a tropical scent it will calm her down
Reem F.
Reem F.

This is one of my favorite products i absolutely love this it leaves my face feeling soft and brand new it is also not very expensive.I defiantly would recommend this to a friend
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

This is the best product ever. As soon as you put it on your skin starts to feel a lot lighter and more awake. I have used this product more than once and it's incredible!
Nazth D.
Nazth D.
Panama

I discovered this product by chance and loved it immediately because it helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face gives a rich massage is great
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
united Kingdom

I have very thin wrinkles under my eyes and this is absolutely brilliant for removing them. I hate having little wrinkles under my eyes and this really helps reduce them
Anjali P.
Anjali P.
London

Not good, bad skin texture after use and smells bad and makes your skin rough and dry after few minutes. Don't recommend this product to people with dry skin like me. 😕
Mikee C.
Mikee C.

It really helps your wrinkle to lose just to roll it in your face using this garnier. And you will find this on any store and drugstore nationwide. I love this product.
leslie H.