BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Lavinia P.
I like these wrinkle roller creams, they feels good on the skin, and the smell is good.
Adriana R.
Denver, CO
Great product used it for years but difficult to find as not allot of stores carry it.
Helen R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I like the idea of the roller, but this product did not work well on my sensitive skin.
Kennedy S.
Lincoln, NE
I have a little wrinkle and using this product makes me look as young as I should look!
Tori E.
Howell, MI
Didn't see the results that I was hopeing for. Let my skin feeling heavy under my eyes
Maggie D.
Give a great lift I apply at bed time. Doesn't feel sticky or oily love this very much
Ashley D.
San Pierre Indiana
I tried this a few weeks ago cause I caught a great price on it and I liked it a lot !
Kaitlynn W.
Very good brand ! They make very good products especially this one! Reasonable price to
Jeremie w.
Twentynine Palms, CA
It feels nice and cook when I roll it under my eyes. I tell everyone about this product
Yamilka P.
Miami , FL
I still do not contemplate, this article I have rarely used anything that surprises me
leslie H.