BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Karoline B.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This roller will roll you right into a wrinkle free face! This will be money well spent on being the younger you that you dream of!
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't see much of s change after using for 4 weeks. I didn't like the feel of it either.
Kayleah W.
Searcy
It does very well with getting rid of wrinkles. And it's almost as if you are using an eraser it is quick and accurate.
Mary R.
Jacksonville, AR
Not impressed at all did not work for me and it is expensive thats all i can say about it
Daniela C.
Brentwood, NY
Really works i recommend it. i was a little skeptical at first but i still bought it and to my surprise it works
Karley E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought this for my grandmother and it didn't work at all...very disappointed and not worth your money
Sophia C.
Pauls Valley, OK
It's a meh product. Like it's okay I mean I will use it because I already bought but won't buy it again unless I can't find anything better
KATIE S.
Ctr Moriches, NY
This product was ok i would be willing to try again. It is a little oily and did make me break out a bit.
Sabira C.
Henderson, NV
I use this product to prevent from having wrinkles in the future it works fine. The application of the product is amazing the roller helps to smooth the face.
Linda S.
My roller ball broke after a few uses and I was unable to return for another. Kind of disappointed
leslie H.