Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
margaret n.
margaret n.

I started using this and could definitely notice a difference just one week later. I have small wrinkles around my eyes and this product definitely has helped! I have tried a lot of products and this one works the best. I love that it leaves no greasy residue. It really absorbs nicely
Krishna C.
Krishna C.
Nacimiento

Podría dejar esto durante horas y horas con lo increíble que deja mi piel. Es tan fácil de aplicar, ya que es un rodillo, por lo que no es desordenado y da una sensación de masaje al aplicarlo a su cara. Me pareció que comenzó a marcar la diferencia después de sólo un par de semanas.
Debbie N.
Debbie N.
Klerksdorp

This product made my skin feel very refreshed and "alive", however I did not notice a reduction in wrinkles after a few weeks of continued use. Made for a great skin refreshing "pick me up' though. I still use this product as a bit of an extra eye area moisturiser when needed.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Ventnor, Isle of Wight

The wrinkle roller works to a point. Small wrinkles seem to disapear but for deeper wrinkles I'm not so sure. The roller gives the effect your wrinkles are covered but it doesn't last as long as i would like even with a setting spray the effects don't last anylonger than a morning
Julie W.
Julie W.

Willing to try anything to roll away my wrinkles I decided to try this. I love the garnier creams so this was the next thing to try.
Easy to use, but the rollerball can get a bit sticky if you don't wipe it after use. Gel needs patting in to absorb but it does dry quite easily.
Florencia G.
Florencia G.
Neuquén

The package is cute and very characteristic of the brand, I like. The price is not very accessible however the characteristics of the product make it worth spending every penny on it. It is very effective, I use it daily and the results are too good to be real, I recommend it.
Imogen B.
Imogen B.
England

I would give this product 5/5 all round good product . This is so gentle on the skin it is unbelievable. I purchased this product from boots. The packaging of the product over is very sleek. I would purchase this again. I even have my mom pinching this off me I have to hide it
Maddie M.
Maddie M.

Amazing product to prevent fine lines and wrinkles under the eyes, I used daily and I saw results within a few weeks, the packaging of tis product is to a good standard and looks very sleek and of high quality. There is no doubt that I will buy this product in the near future
Connagh B.
Connagh B.

I absolutely love this product, it is very brightening and lights up my face in the perfect way. this was my first time using this product but it won't be my last. i love how it is a roller so it is very easy to apply and blend out. it is very smooth on my skin and soothing.
Sumiyya H.
Sumiyya H.
Forest gate, London

This smells really good. It such a wonderful product and works perfectly. If you love rol owns this is the best way for an effortless ageless look. It's an amazing product and you'll love it! There is also a cream version if you prefer cream p, which I love personally.
leslie H.