BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Idaa M.
Idaa M.
Yakima, WA
This feels really good on the eye the cold feeling makes my eyes feel more fresh and it's relaxing felling! I love it!
julie t.
julie t.
Brooklyn, NY
I do not have that many wrinkles at this point in my life so I borrowed this from my mom. I did not use it enough to notice a difference. I liked how it looks and would use again to see if it makes a difference. I would recommend to others.
Kristy G.
Kristy G.
When I feel like my face is starting to look a little less firm than it usually would I apply this Garnier product to my face to help fight the sighn of aging.
Crissie W.
Crissie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
And you this under my eyes and also all my eyelids to help with the puffiness and wrinkles. It does a great job I would definitely recommend
Belen w.
Belen w.
Una loción concentrada de masaje de estiramiento y afirmante
Estimula un aplicador de rodillo patentado para promover la circulación
Da nutrientes profundamente dentro de las capas de superficie de la piel
Rellena las arrugas profundas y redefine cuello y contornos faciales
Da un masaje relajante anti-envejecimientoRevela un cutis de aspecto más joven
Para usar. Aplicar al rostro y cuello después de limpiar y antes del hidratante
Megan B.
Megan B.
This is one of the most amazing facial products I have ever used!! I could rave about this for hours and hours with how amazing it leaves my skin feeling. It is so easy to apply as it is a roller, so it's not messy and gives a massage feel while applying it to your face. I found that it started to make a difference after only a couple of weeks and since I found this product, I have not been able to use anything else!
Elle F.
Elle F.
I've only recently started using this product but so far so good. I apply it exactly as it says on the bottle then I pat it in. I don't find it stuck or greasy it absorbs into the skin fairly quickly so it would be a good moisturizer to use under makeup. I don't find that this has broken me out but I have never really had a problem with acne and I also have dry sensitive skin. Can't wait to see the long term results.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Buen producto para deshinchar las bolsas y borrar ojeras de los ojos ,especialmente en esos dias donde pasamos muchas horas trabajando. Es un producto que cumple bastante. Yo lo usaba en frio es decir, lo mantenia en refrigeración porque leí en un articulo que los productos para la zona de los ojos eran mucho mas efectivo si los usamos en frio y la verdad si que funciona!
Terri-Lynn C.
Terri-Lynn C.
St Paul, AB
I liked the scent of the product and the usability of it, but it didn't wow me. The roller ball does feel quite refreshing upon application but I don't think it gives amazing results at all. The price is a little to high for me to want to repurchase this product. I love all things Garnier, but I could not get on board with this one.
Tasmin L.
Tasmin L.
Wetaskiwin , Alberta
Since my teen years, I've always had horrid under eye area. Dark circles and puffy. I always looked exhausted. I probably looked I'll to some.. I started using this after.my face is washed at night and before I do my makeup in the morning. This stuff is awesome. I keep mine in the fridge. Helps with the puffs and it's refreshing!
leslie H.