BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Shelby J.
Saint Marys, OH
The smell is absolutely heavenly. I love the way it feels on my face. I love the applicator.
Reshel C.
Hayden, ID
I like this roller a lot! Easy to use, no waste, no mess. Very soothing and works quick too.
Thayz C.
Long Beach, CA
Roll under eyes for a fresh finnish of anti fighting and preventing wrinkles from appearing
Ashlynn M.
Gray, LA
Ooooh , this stuff is amazing!!! It's like a depuffer in a roller! It's amazing to me. Love
Carleen P.
Glen Burnie, MD
Love this for using under my eyes. Very gentle and hydrating. i recommend this for a friend
Rosario B.
I honestly didn't like it it didn't work for me so I definitely won't be buying this again.
Ashley T.
Works and works !!! Easy to use and it glides perfectly all over the spots you need it for
Tiffany L.
Carriere, MS
Absolutely love and recommend to all who have concerns with pre aging, fine lines and etc.
Malissa C.
Saginaw, MI
Absolutely love the way it makes my skin feel and if you use it as directed it works great
Maria F.
The product is really smooth, and you notice changes withing the week. Definitely recommend
leslie H.