BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Julie Y.
Julie Y.
It's okay. It made my face super oily and sticky I broke out after using it. But I'll give it another try.
Belen w.
Belen w.
Una loción concentrada de masaje de estiramiento y afirmante
Estimula un aplicador de rodillo patentado para promover la circulación
Da nutrientes profundamente dentro de las capas de superficie de la piel
Rellena las arrugas profundas y redefine cuello y contornos faciales
Da un masaje relajante anti-envejecimientoRevela un cutis de aspecto más joven
Para usar. Aplicar al rostro y cuello después de limpiar y antes del hidratante
Elle F.
Elle F.
I've only recently started using this product but so far so good. I apply it exactly as it says on the bottle then I pat it in. I don't find it stuck or greasy it absorbs into the skin fairly quickly so it would be a good moisturizer to use under makeup. I don't find that this has broken me out but I have never really had a problem with acne and I also have dry sensitive skin. Can't wait to see the long term results.
Megan B.
Megan B.
This is one of the most amazing facial products I have ever used!! I could rave about this for hours and hours with how amazing it leaves my skin feeling. It is so easy to apply as it is a roller, so it's not messy and gives a massage feel while applying it to your face. I found that it started to make a difference after only a couple of weeks and since I found this product, I have not been able to use anything else!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Buen producto para deshinchar las bolsas y borrar ojeras de los ojos ,especialmente en esos dias donde pasamos muchas horas trabajando. Es un producto que cumple bastante. Yo lo usaba en frio es decir, lo mantenia en refrigeración porque leí en un articulo que los productos para la zona de los ojos eran mucho mas efectivo si los usamos en frio y la verdad si que funciona!
Terri-Lynn C.
Terri-Lynn C.
St Paul, AB
I liked the scent of the product and the usability of it, but it didn't wow me. The roller ball does feel quite refreshing upon application but I don't think it gives amazing results at all. The price is a little to high for me to want to repurchase this product. I love all things Garnier, but I could not get on board with this one.
Tasmin L.
Tasmin L.
Wetaskiwin , Alberta
Since my teen years, I've always had horrid under eye area. Dark circles and puffy. I always looked exhausted. I probably looked I'll to some.. I started using this after.my face is washed at night and before I do my makeup in the morning. This stuff is awesome. I keep mine in the fridge. Helps with the puffs and it's refreshing!
Kopikaa E.
Kopikaa E.
This is perfect for those days that you're running out the door, I like to use this and quickly step out the door. I use this under my eyes and I feel like it helps to depuff. I also use this at night and would recommend this to anyone who wants to make sure their under eyes are hydrated to avoid more wrinkles from forming.
Níni Z.
Níni Z.
I must confess that years are passing, and stay with me, they don´t pass over me!!! hahaha!!! There is where this ultra lift pro deep wrinkle roller act like was tuching by heaven, trust me, this is amazing for your eyes!!! This little roller lift up the skin of your eyes and you will note the difference
Abbie S.
Abbie S.
It doesn't really have an effect, it just leaves a sticky residue that doesn't sit well under makeup. I used it in the evenings but as I said, it didn't really do anything other than cool the skin - that being said I don't have deep wrinkles so could be a reason why I didn't see anything spectacular
leslie H.