Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Silvia G.
Silvia G.
Everett, WA

Amazing product. Just wish it didnt come in a roll. If it came as a cream it would be better. At first i felt scared to use it, but i took a chance ans it works wonders. I love how smooth it is.
Niki W.
Niki W.

Love how this rolls on cool and smoothes out any imperfections in my skin! The cooling effect also leaves my under eye feeling refreshed and lifted.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I do not have wrinkles or use this product but the people I know use it, it disappears lines of expression, it is easy to use and really recommend it a lot, I hope it works when I have to use it, I think I will get big wrinkles, but with this I will not have it anymore
Sarah J.
Sarah J.

This product helps me reduce my eye bag before i pu any makeup on. It is one of my skincare roitine after wake up and before foing to sleep. The first experience makes me want to comsume it more and its a really amazig product. Unfortunately it is hard to bought in Malaysia.
Kelci M.
Kelci M.
Bridgeton, NJ

I haven't used this myself but I've seen my mother use it and it does work wonders she likes it!
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.

the roller feels nice on the eyes but didn't see much difference with wrinkles or crows feet, The formula will be different for each person but I personally didn't see a huge difference with my under eyes. the roller is cooling and soothing for mornings, might see results after using for an extended period of time but will stick with it.
Nathy V.
Nathy V.

Muito bom amei concerteza Garnier é uma das melhores marcas do Brasil ♡♡♡♡♡♡

Adorooo muito essa marca ♡♡♡
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Jefferson, WI

This roller was awesome because the ball is metal and the combination helped reduce deep lives and wrinkles!
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Menomonee Falls, WI

Definately noticed improvement with the healthiness of my skin. I would recommend this anti aging cream to anyone looking for some.
Baili P.
Baili P.
Boaz, AL

I love how this cools around your eyes as soon as you roll it on. Not too pricey, and works great for tired, puffy eyes. You can buy this at Walmart. Easily found!
leslie H.