BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Menomonee Falls, WI
Definately noticed improvement with the healthiness of my skin. I would recommend this anti aging cream to anyone looking for some.
Annika B.
Annika B.
NASHVILLE, TN
I bought this thing at Target because I was most excited about the roller. Its hard to tell if it really been working because I'm still in my 20s so I don't have many wrinkles, but I'm trying to prevent them. It's fun to apply and feels luxurious, but I can't speak to its effects.
Kelci M.
Kelci M.
Bridgeton , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't used this myself but I've seen my mother use it and it does work wonders she likes it!
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Wilmington, DE
Don't even waste your time and or money. Go get something a little more expensive like murad that'll actually do what it says!
Amy k.
Amy k.
Imperial, MO
I love this formula, it's smooth and silky, not greasy. I also like the format with the roller ball dispenser. It's like a gentle little face massage. I've purchased this and one other formula and really like both fir daily use.
Cory D.
Cory D.
Corona, CA
I can keep my wrinkles from appearing or just prolong them with granite and so easy to apply with the roller
Gabby L.
Gabby L.
Fun to apply to the face with the roller ball! Doesn't have a terrible scent from the cream. The product ran out super face, but I would repurchase.
Chasta H.
Chasta H.
Bremen, GA
I liked the package and really hoped for it to work. I didn't see a change after using this product. That doesn't mean it's not a
Good product though, it just didn't work for me.
Lichelle J.
Lichelle J.
Akron, OH
I saw firming almost overnight amazing product! It's the perfect weight, you don't really feel it and it does exactly what it says
Gabbie F.
Gabbie F.
Burnsville, MN
This product is great. You can see results so soon. It has really nice packaging.
leslie H.