BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Adriana R.
Denver, CO
Great product used it for years but difficult to find as not allot of stores carry it.
Safiya W.
My mother use this over one year now and she love how this product works on her tone .
Tori E.
Howell, MI
Didn't see the results that I was hopeing for. Let my skin feeling heavy under my eyes
Lauren G.
West Dennis, MA
Ok product didn't really notice a difference. I liked the roller aspect of this product
Jeremie w.
Twentynine Palms, CA
It feels nice and cook when I roll it under my eyes. I tell everyone about this product
Caelan C.
It dose the job but that is it leaves my skin oily and a little red would not buy again
Maggie D.
Give a great lift I apply at bed time. Doesn't feel sticky or oily love this very much
Yamilka P.
I still do not contemplate, this article I have rarely used anything that surprises me
Andi K.
Kansas City, MO
It's cooling but after using it for 6 weeks, I didn't notice any difference to my skin.
Kaitlynn W.
Very good brand ! They make very good products especially this one! Reasonable price to
leslie H.