Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
jaime c.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA
i love that this is a rollerball. It's only a 4 star because it works great (like 5 stars) on my less deep wrinkles but I have some tough forehead wrinkles that this doesn't work for. I am please with this overall and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great formula with easy application.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Buffalo, NY
Well I don't have any wrinkles but I have used this before, its actually really refreshing if u put it in the fridge for a bit before using
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
GARNIER has plenty of skin care items to choose from.
this is one of my choices so so good. its easy to use.
DOES IT WORK YOU ASK? i'll let you know in 20 years.
LOLOLOLOL
Ana Isabel L.
Ana Isabel L.
Beverly Hills, CA
Esta crema esta recomendada para las personas con cierta edad que pierden la elasticidad de la piel y cuello. Un uso diario de la misma te ayudará a definir el rostro desvaneciendo las arrugas.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this previously and I loved it. You can tell a difference in as little as 2 weeks.
Waw me gusta mucho este producto he notado mucho el canvio de mi piel se a vuelto mas brillante y mis arugas no se notan demasiaado.
Crissie W.
Crissie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
And you this under my eyes and also all my eyelids to help with the puffiness and wrinkles. It does a great job I would definitely recommend
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH
I have one of these handy for when my under eyes are puffy. It's very gentle and good for sensitive skin. I'm still on my original one, but I'll buy it again for emergencies. It's really helpful with swollen eyes since the ball is cool.
Paulina G.
Paulina G.
love love love this pr!duct! it feel amazing on my skin, i bought mine at wal-mart so they are always in stock, effective and easy to use, great buy!
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Carriere, MS
Absolutely love and recommend to all who have concerns with pre aging, fine lines and etc.
leslie H.