BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Nina S.
Great product helps with wrinkles I had under my eyes and the roller pen is very easy to use
Deborah K.
I like this product but it does not absorb into the skin well and feels a little alcoholic-y.
Vivian L.
Laredo, TX
Cover wrinkles and dark area very well! It really lifts up the eyes and make the look great!
Mari S.
Not fond of antiwrinkle creams, but could rate this as a star because it is mild yo the skin
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
I've used this previously and I loved it. You can tell a difference in as little as 2 weeks.
Elena C.
This product fella very refreshing under the eyes and it's really nice and it smells good too
luvitx s.
Doral, FL
Am the contour more smooth and without much dark circles and under-eye bags I love the Effect
Natalia C.
Cypress, TX
The roller makes all my dark circles and puffiness just disappear! It's so cold to the skins,
Tori C.
Chesapeake, VA
I bought this for my sister and grandma all of us used it for a while and loved the results.
Carmen B.
Los Angeles, CA
Haven't tried this
I know i have wrinkles under my eyes for no sleep
I think ill buy and try