BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Camille D.
I love the feel of the roller and how it cools the skin. I have not seen a drastic improvement aside from moisturizing my skin.
Sidney T.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product because the application process is so simple. The packaging is sleek and lasts a long time. Even though it's a drugstore product, it's a bit pricey.
zoie s.
I don't feel like I can give a completely accurate review of this product because I am young still. But this product leavss my skin feeling amazing its great to out in your elbows n knees too!
Lauren R.
Clio, MI
Love these rollers. Not only do they keep skin tight, and from aging, they are cooling to the skin also helping to de-puff any issues you may have around those peepers. Nice light scent too, and works okay with my sensitive, dry skin. Love that you can find it right at your local drugstore too!
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely a good anti aging treatment to add to your starter routine. It's good to get started early and before you get the wrinkles or the sagging.
Vickie C.
Henderson, NV
Wonderful product..feels so nice and really helped my puffy lower lid...will definitely buy again
Sejal M.
Parsippany, NJ
I have used this roller on and off. Every time I use it, I have seen that my laugh lines have plumped the next day. I am not a regular user but this is my experience based on the times I have used!!
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
Use this product for 5 months straight and loved it! Found noticeablely less fine lines and wrinkles helped a scar on my forehead even. Def. Repurchased it several times.
Gabby H.
El Paso, TX
I use this product a couple of months ago and didn't really see any difference. I finish the product just to not throw it away but wouldn't recommend it.
Keslie H.
Beaver Dam, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worked alright. I saw some results. Was on a end cap at target which persuaded me to buy it. Would recommend.
leslie H.