Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Gisela T.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Sarah B.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Nataly R.See all 4 photos

BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He ...Para donde enviaras la voxbox?... 2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and ...Hey between you and me if you ... 2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased th...Nah, does not work 3 Answers
Photos (4)
Camille D.
Camille D.
I love the feel of the roller and how it cools the skin. I have not seen a drastic improvement aside from moisturizing my skin.
zoie s.
zoie s.
I don't feel like I can give a completely accurate review of this product because I am young still. But this product leavss my skin feeling amazing its great to out in your elbows n knees too!
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely a good anti aging treatment to add to your starter routine. It's good to get started early and before you get the wrinkles or the sagging.
brittany t.
brittany t.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this. It works so amazing. I would have to give it a 4/5. And I would definitely r eccommend.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I'm not sure how well this works for wrinkles, but it does provide a nice de-puff effect and is cooling/calming on the skin. I like roller skin products like this as they are very relaxing and tend to wake me up a little bit. But I can't say it really helped any fine lines.
Denielle T.
Denielle T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I really enjoyed the roller. Didn't use it long enough to see a Huge difference but it was nice
Sejal M.
Sejal M.
Parsippany, NJ
I have used this roller on and off. Every time I use it, I have seen that my laugh lines have plumped the next day. I am not a regular user but this is my experience based on the times I have used!!
Jess O.
Jess O.
It doea make your eyes slightly more bright. But in my honest ipinion, I really didnt see much of a difference.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Kincaid, WV
Bought this for my mother and used it once or twice .. and can't believe how well it works. Tightens the face making you feel brand new !!
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Livonia, MI
Really reduces the fine lines around my eyes and and mouth. Love the sent Snd the results. Very happy!
leslie H.