Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Connagh B.
Connagh B.

I absolutely love this product, it is very brightening and lights up my face in the perfect way. this was my first time using this product but it won't be my last. i love how it is a roller so it is very easy to apply and blend out. it is very smooth on my skin and soothing.
Gio C.
Gio C.

Este rool on es una maravilla para el maquillaje ... por que? por que le da al instante un poco de tensor a las arrugas y hace que el maquillaje pueda cubrir esas imperfecciones y realmente ver los resulatados que nos da dia a dia son muy bueno. sin duda el mejor producto
Llewellyn L.
Llewellyn L.

If i have to give you a tip when it comes to using this product, i keep mine in the fridge. The cold-ness of the stainless steel ball combined with the liquid serum works wonders when you need a lift after a long night of working or drinks with friends the night before
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

Good Price, although, if I'm honest, I didn't see much of change in any wrinkles. I don't have many so I wouldn't recommend to anyone with deep lines. Pretty standard packaging and bought from Superdrug as there was an offer on at the time. I am unlightly to buy again.
Ksenia M.
Ksenia M.

The product is great. It is really easy to apply the product and gives you a little massage. I am young, so I use it from time to time. It brings good hydration and my wrinkles appear to be smaller. If you have a lot of wrinkles this product will be to weak for you.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Punnichy , Saskatchewan

i have tried this product out and it works great, i always used it around my eye and it works great. its 100% affordable, it did meet my expectations and i do plan on buying this product again. it was very gentle and i personally think it does not need improvements.
Jair F.
Jair F.
Catemaco

This is one of my mom favorites, I buy it for her in her birthday and literal I help her when she use it, actually the product it´s very effective you can see the change about a few weeks after you start, as my mom say "this is the most gentle product I ever use"
Samanta G.
Samanta G.

I used this product aloot after i take my night shwers i have really bad under eyes and they get wrinkle all the times and since i stared to used this i really love it its really good and you never go worng if you used i always get my restock 100 /100 love ittt
Colleen C.
Colleen C.

This product is very easy to use and goes on easily. The roller looks great, and it is easy to carry around in your purse. It is gentle on the skin, under your eyes. I bought this at Walmart. I would definitely buy it again for the price as it was easy to use.
Sobia B.
Sobia B.

I often use this around my eyes in the morning as I have dark circles and I try to hide them before i put my makeup on I bought this in boots and I am a first time user of this product. It met my expectations a little bit and I would recommend to older adults.
leslie H.