BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Taylor C.
Braintree, MA
the roller is soothing on the eyes and face, while the serum its conforting and moitsurizing
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
I've used this previously and I loved it. You can tell a difference in as little as 2 weeks.
Reshel C.
Hayden, ID
I like this roller a lot! Easy to use, no waste, no mess. Very soothing and works quick too.
Deborah K.
I like this product but it does not absorb into the skin well and feels a little alcoholic-y.
Elena C.
This product fella very refreshing under the eyes and it's really nice and it smells good too
Tori C.
Chesapeake, VA
I bought this for my sister and grandma all of us used it for a while and loved the results.
Michaela M.
Parrish, FL
Love this product good for wrinkles that aren't so deep makes the skin look and feel younger
luvitx s.
Doral, FL
Am the contour more smooth and without much dark circles and under-eye bags I love the Effect
Nora E.
Phoenix , AZ
My grandma uses this she said it works great! She recommends people to use this if ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Emma A.
Chula Vista, CA
Si easy to use and apply.. Leaves skin smooth, smells really good, i just loved this product
leslie H.