BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Karlee B.
Karlee B.
Murphysboro, IL
I love this stuff. Although I am not at an age where anti-aging is a huge concern to me, I still would recommend this.
Abbey S.
Abbey S.
Riverton, NJ
I was genuinely surprised with this product in such a positive way. I loved the change in my wrinkles on my chin but I was hoping it would work a little more sufficiently.
Jaclyn G.
Jaclyn G.
Does the job but there are better products out there for your money. Feels nice but doesn't provide long lasting results
Melinda R.
Melinda R.
Omaha, NE
I love using this deep wrinkle roller with my nightly beauty routine. It is quick and easy for me to use which is another plus.
Alejandra H.
Alejandra H.
Lancaster, CA
feels very refreshing under the eyes. I usually like rolling it under my eyes for a good minute and then pat the product in with my fingertips. I use it in the morning and night and feels very fresh and hydrating. I would buy the product again. :)
Erin h.
Erin h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the easy application of the roller but sometimes felt like I wasn't getting enough product. But it did leave my skin feeling refreshed and soft, I am in my early 20s so I dont have many wrinkles to argue but I am trying my hardest to prevent them!
Camille D.
Camille D.
I love the feel of the roller and how it cools the skin. I have not seen a drastic improvement aside from moisturizing my skin.
zoie s.
zoie s.
I don't feel like I can give a completely accurate review of this product because I am young still. But this product leavss my skin feeling amazing its great to out in your elbows n knees too!
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely a good anti aging treatment to add to your starter routine. It's good to get started early and before you get the wrinkles or the sagging.
Sejal M.
Sejal M.
Parsippany, NJ
I have used this roller on and off. Every time I use it, I have seen that my laugh lines have plumped the next day. I am not a regular user but this is my experience based on the times I have used!!
leslie H.