BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Erika V.
Sacramento, CA
Havent try their face products ! But i have used their hair products which I Love !!!!!!
Adria R.
Moulton, AL
Very rejuvenate tightens the skin wakes you up overall an amazing product highly suggest
Valerie C.
Oil City, PA
I have really only used this a couple of times it was a good product but kinda expensive
Alexis L.
Kearney
This roller doubles as a messager, it felt great while helping me look and feel younger.
Mary R.
Jacksonville, AR
Not impressed at all did not work for me and it is expensive thats all i can say about it
Grace G.
O Fallon, IL
Loved using this product! Works good and for more then one way to use it would recommend
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
Didn't see much of s change after using for 4 weeks. I didn't like the feel of it either.
Jessica C.
Feels refreshing but not noticeable difference. I used it for a few weeks. Decent price.
chloee p.
i have used the green one to this and its so good it makes my face feel fresh and amazing
Andi K.
Kansas City, MO
It's cooling but after using it for 6 weeks, I didn't notice any difference to my skin.
leslie H.