BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Sylvia M.
Burlington, WA
I have used this product, but I was not impressed. I didn't feel that it worked on me as well as the advertised claims suggested it would.
Tiffany L.
Carriere, MS
Absolutely love and recommend to all who have concerns with pre aging, fine lines and etc.
Tricia M.
Ithaca, NY
I really like Garnier products. They are very effective products. This one in particular is great. I like how it has a roller that rolls onto the skin. I bought it at Target. I shop there often for my beauty products. I think it is a fabulous product and it has a nice scent. They always seem to make their products smell nice.
Jessica D.
Marietta, GA
I used this when I dont get alot of sleep. When I put it on you really can't see it no more.
Karlee B.
Murphysboro, IL
I love this stuff. Although I am not at an age where anti-aging is a huge concern to me, I still would recommend this.
Abbey S.
Riverton, NJ
I was genuinely surprised with this product in such a positive way. I loved the change in my wrinkles on my chin but I was hoping it would work a little more sufficiently.
Melinda R.
Omaha, NE
I love using this deep wrinkle roller with my nightly beauty routine. It is quick and easy for me to use which is another plus.
Alejandra H.
Lancaster, CA
feels very refreshing under the eyes. I usually like rolling it under my eyes for a good minute and then pat the product in with my fingertips. I use it in the morning and night and feels very fresh and hydrating. I would buy the product again. :)
Erin h.
I loved the easy application of the roller but sometimes felt like I wasn't getting enough product. But it did leave my skin feeling refreshed and soft, I am in my early 20s so I dont have many wrinkles to argue but I am trying my hardest to prevent them!
Got this as a gift and absolutely loved it!!! It was very useful and long lasting. I definitely be repurchasing this amazing product. It exceeded my expectations and much much more. I recommend it one hundred percent
leslie H.