BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Chasta H.
Chasta H.
Bremen, GA
I liked the package and really hoped for it to work. I didn't see a change after using this product. That doesn't mean it's not a
Good product though, it just didn't work for me.
Gabbie F.
Gabbie F.
Burnsville, MN
This product is great. You can see results so soon. It has really nice packaging.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA
Tried this after picking it up from Target. For the price, I expect more-- the roller is a cool concept but distributes very little product. No noticeable difference.
Lichelle J.
Lichelle J.
Akron, OH
I saw firming almost overnight amazing product! It's the perfect weight, you don't really feel it and it does exactly what it says
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
The role of all this very cooling on the guys didn't dry out my under eyes and made my under eyes really feel nice and hydrated.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Ashland, KY
Using this for a couple weeks improved the tiny wrinkles I was developing at the corners of my eyes. This smell is nice and I'd definitely use this product again!
Will always be a great go to drugstore roller ball for the eye region. It helped me feel awake and depuffed almost immediately it was very cold which does aid in the process and I would definitely repurase
jaime c.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA
i love that this is a rollerball. It's only a 4 star because it works great (like 5 stars) on my less deep wrinkles but I have some tough forehead wrinkles that this doesn't work for. I am please with this overall and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great formula with easy application.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Buffalo, NY
Well I don't have any wrinkles but I have used this before, its actually really refreshing if u put it in the fridge for a bit before using
Dayessi C.
Dayessi C.
Louisville, KY
I highly recommend it because it is very good and work well I highly recommend it because it is very
leslie H.