Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Gab C.
Gab C.
Mckeesport, PA
i love love love this garnier nutritioniste ultra lift pro deep wrinkle roller you just roll around the eyes or i do and it makes it feel tightened like it a lot i highly recommend it is so easy to apply you just roll it on
Aralyn T.
Aralyn T.
Adams, TN
This product gets deep into the years of age my face has, and reduces it tremendously. I love it! If you're considering trying a facial product, this is one id reccomend.
amberly l.
amberly l.
Kingston, GA
this formula works very well the roller ball is saturated in the wrinkle cream i can get it at dollar tree so it is fairly cheap but gentle on the skin
Faith L.
Faith L.
Huntsville, AL
I have used this product and didnt notice a whole lot of difference. For the price you pay for this product, I wish it paid off more. You can notice it tightening up the skin and with everyday use, you should start to notice slight differences.
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
El Paso, TX
I use this product a couple of months ago and didn't really see any difference. I finish the product just to not throw it away but wouldn't recommend it.
Luisa H.
Luisa H.
Bronx, NY
Uplifts skin really good doesn't make wrinkles go away but it helps smoothen them out quite a bit
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA
Tried this after picking it up from Target. For the price, I expect more-- the roller is a cool concept but distributes very little product. No noticeable difference.
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
The role of all this very cooling on the guys didn't dry out my under eyes and made my under eyes really feel nice and hydrated.
Keslie H.
Keslie H.
Beaver Dam, WI
Worked alright. I saw some results. Was on a end cap at target which persuaded me to buy it. Would recommend.
Naimely S.
Naimely S.
Spring City, TN
Este producto es súper bueno lo recomiendo deja el área de los ojos súper suave y a terciopelo.
leslie H.