Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Gina B.
Gina B.
Lindenhurst, NY
This is a great product to use around your eyes it dries quickly & can easily be incorporated into your morning & evening beauty regimen
ashley B.
ashley B.
I really love this product. The application is mess free and so easy. It really makes a difference over time.
kasey p.
kasey p.
Southbridge , MA
I'm still pretty young, but I like to use this to ensure I don't get wrinkles at an early age. It's super gentle on the skin. Price is excellent compared to others. I'm a first time user, but I will definitely continue for a long time. I 100% would purchase again.
Idaa M.
Idaa M.
Yakima, WA
This feels really good on the eye the cold feeling makes my eyes feel more fresh and it's relaxing felling! I love it!
Daniela D.
Daniela D.
Buckeye, AZ
It seemed to have been working.. unless it was all in my head lol but I lost it about two weeks after buying it on vacation:(
Annika B.
Annika B.
Nashville, TN
I bought this thing at Target because I was most excited about the roller. Its hard to tell if it really been working because I'm still in my 20s so I don't have many wrinkles, but I'm trying to prevent them. It's fun to apply and feels luxurious, but I can't speak to its effects.
Cory D.
Cory D.
Corona, CA
I can keep my wrinkles from appearing or just prolong them with granite and so easy to apply with the roller
Gabby L.
Gabby L.
Fun to apply to the face with the roller ball! Doesn't have a terrible scent from the cream. The product ran out super face, but I would repurchase.
Chasta H.
Chasta H.
Bremen, GA
I liked the package and really hoped for it to work. I didn't see a change after using this product. That doesn't mean it's not a
Good product though, it just didn't work for me.
Gabbie F.
Gabbie F.
Burnsville, MN
This product is great. You can see results so soon. It has really nice packaging.
leslie H.