BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Tina L.
Worthville, KY
Haven't really used this enough to make a great review. So far I think it's a nice product.
Ashley T.
Works and works !!! Easy to use and it glides perfectly all over the spots you need it for
April A.
I thought the product was okay but I didn't use it long snuff to tell a difference I guess.
maria F.
The product is really smooth, and you notice changes withing the week. Definitely recommend
Melissa S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This feels really good rolling on. Cooling and moisturizing. Would recommend for the price.
Rosario B.
I honestly didn't like it it didn't work for me so I definitely won't be buying this again.
Ashlynn M.
Gray, LA
Ooooh , this stuff is amazing!!! It's like a depuffer in a roller! It's amazing to me. Love
Aimee H.
Derby , Ks
Haven't got to use this product yet. Have been wanting to try. Hoping to do that real soon.
Malissa C.
Saginaw, MI
Absolutely love the way it makes my skin feel and if you use it as directed it works great
Lauren T.
Cartersville, GA
This product feels great putting it on and feels amazing. It also has a very nice smell.
leslie H.