BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Adria R.
Moulton, AL
Very rejuvenate tightens the skin wakes you up overall an amazing product highly suggest
martha J.
Carson, CA
Leaves skin feeling fresh and supple. Difference noted within a few weeks of application.
Ashanti S.
New Carrollton, MD
Love this eye roller , leaves me rejuvenated and awake for the day. also very convenient
Mary R.
Jacksonville, AR
Not impressed at all did not work for me and it is expensive thats all i can say about it
Maggie D.
Give a great lift I apply at bed time. Doesn't feel sticky or oily love this very much
Ashley D.
San Pierre Indiana
I tried this a few weeks ago cause I caught a great price on it and I liked it a lot !
Lavinia P.
I like these wrinkle roller creams, they feels good on the skin, and the smell is good.
Kennedy S.
Lincoln, NE
I have a little wrinkle and using this product makes me look as young as I should look!
Tori E.
Howell, MI
Didn't see the results that I was hopeing for. Let my skin feeling heavy under my eyes
Lauren G.
West Dennis, MA
Ok product didn't really notice a difference. I liked the roller aspect of this product
leslie H.