BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
April A.
I thought the product was okay but I didn't use it long snuff to tell a difference I guess.
Rosario B.
I honestly didn't like it it didn't work for me so I definitely won't be buying this again.
Melissa S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This feels really good rolling on. Cooling and moisturizing. Would recommend for the price.
Ashlynn M.
Gray, LA
Ooooh , this stuff is amazing!!! It's like a depuffer in a roller! It's amazing to me. Love
Tiffany L.
Carriere, MS
Absolutely love and recommend to all who have concerns with pre aging, fine lines and etc.
Bryanna J.
San Luis, AZ
It is so intense and so perfect that i will always recommend it and keep buying it always.
Jocelyn S.
Helps deflate big wrinkles under eyes
Helps hide big bags under your eyes
Good on oily skin
Kinsley R.
I have this product and it works alright. I feel like it really doesn't show any difference
Malissa C.
Saginaw, MI
Absolutely love the way it makes my skin feel and if you use it as directed it works great
Tina L.
Worthville, KY
Haven't really used this enough to make a great review. So far I think it's a nice product.
leslie H.