BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

monce p.
monce p.
I didn't really enjoy this product i feel it did nothing towards me . It did not meet my expectation i thought it would leave my under eyes clear but so far it has not done that. The price for is pretty high for a drugstore product and i would not buy it again.
Jovanna M.
Jovanna M.
Calexico, CA
I use it every night and it leaves my under eyes feeling fresh thanks to the roller. I do recommend it !
Sylvia M.
Sylvia M.
Burlington, WA
I have used this product, but I was not impressed. I didn't feel that it worked on me as well as the advertised claims suggested it would.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
This is good for when your on a budget and need a little pick me up. It does make your wrinkles diminish however it does take a bit of time
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
I used this product Every night and its perfect!!
It adheres perfectly to my face and eyes contour
It gives freshness to my skin
Helen R.
Helen R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the idea of the roller, but this product did not work well on my sensitive skin.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though I don't actually have wrinkles I still use this product to avoid getting them I love all of Garniers products from skin care to hair care leaves me feeling radiant and soft
Rija A.
Rija A.
Spring, TX
I wasn't that big of a fan about this as I thought I would. I don't know if it was my certain roller but it didn't work as well as I'd thought it would. The product itself was nice and gentle but the roller itself could improve more. I would buy it again if they redid the bottle.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Carriere, MS
Absolutely love and recommend to all who have concerns with pre aging, fine lines and etc.
es una marca conocida en mi pais pero por muy pocas personas creo que les falta mas impulso en cuanto marketing
leslie H.