BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Teresa B.
Livonia, MI
Really reduces the fine lines around my eyes and and mouth. Love the sent Snd the results. Very happy!
Andrea P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my de wrinkle roller from Garnier! It's never too early to start using. My mom bought it for me as a stalking stuffer and I apply it every day. Rolls on smooth and cold. Feels nice and refreshing!
Kenneth H.
Panama City Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product and I highly recommend it to anyone. I have used this product for over a month and can say it is a very good buy,we'll worth the investment.i highly recommend trying this product and recommend telling your friends about it.
Jessica D.
Marietta, GA
I used this when I dont get alot of sleep. When I put it on you really can't see it no more.
Got this as a gift and absolutely loved it!!! It was very useful and long lasting. I definitely be repurchasing this amazing product. It exceeded my expectations and much much more. I recommend it one hundred percent
Sidney T.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product because the application process is so simple. The packaging is sleek and lasts a long time. Even though it's a drugstore product, it's a bit pricey.
Lauren R.
Clio, MI
Love these rollers. Not only do they keep skin tight, and from aging, they are cooling to the skin also helping to de-puff any issues you may have around those peepers. Nice light scent too, and works okay with my sensitive, dry skin. Love that you can find it right at your local drugstore too!
April C.
Graham, TX
I was not a big fan of this product for several reasons some of those being it is a little bit difficult to use and is not very comfortable it irritated my eyes and it also has a strong chemical smell the concept is nice but the overall product I would not recommend you could definitely find other products that would work better than listed for the same price if not cheaper
Vickie C.
Henderson, NV
Wonderful product..feels so nice and really helped my puffy lower lid...will definitely buy again
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
Use this product for 5 months straight and loved it! Found noticeablely less fine lines and wrinkles helped a scar on my forehead even. Def. Repurchased it several times.
leslie H.