BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Marii H.
Marii H.
Sacramento, CA
Awesome to use after a night of partying. You have to massage it in thoroughly or it dries in a weird crust but other than that it makes miracles happen
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Helps deflate big wrinkles under eyes
Helps hide big bags under your eyes
Good on oily skin
Heather C.
Heather C.
Scottsdale, AZ
While I love the ease of the roller application, and noticed a bit of an improvement of my fine lines, it does burn a little if you get the product too close to the eyes.
Judy B.
Judy B.
I use it to put underwear my eyes before I put my base foundation on it also gets rid I dark circles it's a great product and I will continue buying it
Ronda S.
Ronda S.
After I began my skin care regiment with Garnier overnight anti-age cream I just had to try this product too. Was not disappointed!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Homer Glen, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well! Very cooling and awakening. Leaves you feeling refreshed and could see a slight difference over a long period of time.
Baili P.
Baili P.
Boaz, AL
I love how this cools around your eyes as soon as you roll it on. Not too pricey, and works great for tired, puffy eyes. You can buy this at Walmart. Easily found!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Personally I did not like this product. It never worked on my skin, but then again every skin is different.
Eva B.
Eva B.
Nacogdoches, TX
I like it a lot . Si crazy about this tell everybody they should usr it or try it foe the frist time
Tori E.
Tori E.
Howell, MI
Didn't see the results that I was hopeing for. Let my skin feeling heavy under my eyes
leslie H.