Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
catalina r.
catalina r.

I love this product, although it is a little difficult to erase the wrinkles this product helps very much and camouflages them very well, I love, to me it me works of marvel
Miranda G.
Miranda G.

This is good for when your on a budget and need a little pick me up. It does make your wrinkles diminish however it does take a bit of time
Tracy B.
Tracy B.

I was a little hesitant buying this but after 2 great reviews from friends I went ahead and bought it.
It looks great in its slender bottle and with the rollerball top the cream glides onto the skin in and around all the areas you want to cover
Lovely smelling and leaves skin feeling wonderful. Fantastic results and my skin really did look so much better and far fewer lines.
Mary S.
Mary S.

Muito bom mesmo amei
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 . muito bom gostaria de ter mts mais mais mesmo amo essaas marcas

E muito boua amei
Sylvia M.
Sylvia M.
Burlington, WA

I have used this product, but I was not impressed. I didn't feel that it worked on me as well as the advertised claims suggested it would.
MarΓ­a G.
MarΓ­a G.

I think that it is the most usefull product that I have, i love it and i really love garnier
Jovanna M.
Jovanna M.
Calexico, CA

I use it every night and it leaves my under eyes feeling fresh thanks to the roller. I do recommend it !
Yadirita O.
Yadirita O.

muy bueno, lo quiero probar nuevamente porque considero que es un producto de muy buena calidad y no daΓ±a la piel, al contrario la humecta y es muy fΓ‘cil de aplicar en el modo roll on, lo que lo hace muy practico
Musi A.
Musi A.

I give this a 4 because it was effective but it didn't give that touch that you would want . But overall I think it's a product that u should buy if u have anti ageing wrinkles.
monce p.
monce p.

I didn't really enjoy this product i feel it did nothing towards me . It did not meet my expectation i thought it would leave my under eyes clear but so far it has not done that. The price for is pretty high for a drugstore product and i would not buy it again.
leslie H.