Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Annika B.
Annika B.
Nashville, TN

I bought this thing at Target because I was most excited about the roller. Its hard to tell if it really been working because I'm still in my 20s so I don't have many wrinkles, but I'm trying to prevent them. It's fun to apply and feels luxurious, but I can't speak to its effects.
Cory D.
Cory D.
Corona, CA

I can keep my wrinkles from appearing or just prolong them with granite and so easy to apply with the roller
Gabby L.
Gabby L.

Fun to apply to the face with the roller ball! Doesn't have a terrible scent from the cream. The product ran out super face, but I would repurchase.
Chasta H.
Chasta H.
Bremen, GA

I liked the package and really hoped for it to work. I didn't see a change after using this product. That doesn't mean it's not a
Good product though, it just didn't work for me.
Gabbie F.
Gabbie F.
Burnsville, MN

This product is great. You can see results so soon. It has really nice packaging.
Gab C.
Gab C.
Mckeesport, PA

i love love love this garnier nutritioniste ultra lift pro deep wrinkle roller you just roll around the eyes or i do and it makes it feel tightened like it a lot i highly recommend it is so easy to apply you just roll it on
Aralyn T.
Aralyn T.
Adams, TN

This product gets deep into the years of age my face has, and reduces it tremendously. I love it! If you're considering trying a facial product, this is one id reccomend.
amberly l.
amberly l.
Kingston, GA

this formula works very well the roller ball is saturated in the wrinkle cream i can get it at dollar tree so it is fairly cheap but gentle on the skin
Faith L.
Faith L.
Huntsville, AL

I have used this product and didnt notice a whole lot of difference. For the price you pay for this product, I wish it paid off more. You can notice it tightening up the skin and with everyday use, you should start to notice slight differences.
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
El Paso, TX

I use this product a couple of months ago and didn't really see any difference. I finish the product just to not throw it away but wouldn't recommend it.
leslie H.