Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#28 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Georgetown, DE

This product is just okay. I found it to be a little gimmicky. I did not notice any difference in my wrinkles around my eyes. But I will continue using it because it is very hydrating.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Dresden, ME

This is a great refreshing product that is easy to apply and great for sensitive skin. I love the roller, however I find it to be better on younger skin than heavy wrinkles. It soothes and refreshes the under eye but I couldn't see it offering dramatic results. I love the product to prevent wrinkles and would buy it again.
Nataly R.
Nataly R.
Moreno Valley, CA

I am in love this product is easy foun this product in the store the price is perfect and the quality is the best my skin look pretty and i feel better
Julie Y.
Julie Y.

It's okay. It made my face super oily and sticky I broke out after using it. But I'll give it another try.
Belen w.
Belen w.

Una loción concentrada de masaje de estiramiento y afirmante
Estimula un aplicador de rodillo patentado para promover la circulación
Da nutrientes profundamente dentro de las capas de superficie de la piel
Rellena las arrugas profundas y redefine cuello y contornos faciales
Da un masaje relajante anti-envejecimientoRevela un cutis de aspecto más joven
Para usar. Aplicar al rostro y cuello después de limpiar y antes del hidratante
Megan B.
Megan B.

This is one of the most amazing facial products I have ever used!! I could rave about this for hours and hours with how amazing it leaves my skin feeling. It is so easy to apply as it is a roller, so it's not messy and gives a massage feel while applying it to your face. I found that it started to make a difference after only a couple of weeks and since I found this product, I have not been able to use anything else!
ROSARIO H.
ROSARIO H.

I've only recently started using this product but so far so good. I apply it exactly as it says on the bottle then I pat it in. I don't find it stuck or greasy it absorbs into the skin fairly quickly so it would be a good moisturizer to use under makeup. I don't find that this has broken me out but I have never really had a problem with acne and I also have dry sensitive skin. Can't wait to see the long term results.
Elle F.
Elle F.

S J.
S J.

After receiving this as an unwanted gift from a family member I was pleasantly surprised with the results. This Iltra Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller worked a treat for under my eyes where I have dark circles, it glided smoothly and evenly across my under eye area and left my under eyes feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. It left a cooling effect aswell which helped me to feel awake and more alert.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.

Buen producto para deshinchar las bolsas y borrar ojeras de los ojos ,especialmente en esos dias donde pasamos muchas horas trabajando. Es un producto que cumple bastante. Yo lo usaba en frio es decir, lo mantenia en refrigeración porque leí en un articulo que los productos para la zona de los ojos eran mucho mas efectivo si los usamos en frio y la verdad si que funciona!
leslie H.