BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Eva B.
Eva B.
Nacogdoches, TX
I like it a lot . Si crazy about this tell everybody they should usr it or try it foe the frist time
Tori E.
Tori E.
Howell, MI
Didn't see the results that I was hopeing for. Let my skin feeling heavy under my eyes
Meghan T.
Meghan T.
New Castle, DE
I haven't been using this product for long enough to see major results, but if I use it after a night of not slot of sleep it makes my eyes look less puffy.
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
Lincoln, NE
I have a little wrinkle and using this product makes me look as young as I should look!
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Clarksville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good product and at first seemed ok but after a while roller turns Sticky and isn't as refreshing and helpful as promised
Paula L.
Paula L.
Fallston, NC
Una loción concentrada de masaje de estiramiento y afirmante.
Tiene un aplicador de rodillo patentado para promover la circulación.
Rellena las arrugas profundas y redefine cuello y contornos faciales.
Da un masaje relajante anti-envejecimientoRevela un cutis de aspecto más joven.
Vivian L.
Vivian L.
Laredo, TX
Cover wrinkles and dark area very well! It really lifts up the eyes and make the look great!
Julekha F.
Julekha F.
Mckinney, TX
This is a very great product for under the eyes. I was really shocked when I bought it because it was very nice. It gives a great cooling effect under the eyes, which felt good. I bought it on clearance at Walmart but was very shocked with the results.
Irizh S.
Irizh S.
it makes my face more soft and whiter. you're not gonna regret using this product because it's worth it.
Judy B.
Judy B.
I use it to put underwear my eyes before I put my base foundation on it also gets rid I dark circles it's a great product and I will continue buying it
leslie H.