BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
Easy to use and feels great on my skin, doesn't pull or cause any damage. super gentle and i love it
Heather M.
Poughkeepsie
I saw no noticeable results. I know its not a quick fix but felt like I was throwing my money away
kaitlyn m.
i truly was unpleased with this product and don't want to try it agian or recommend to anyone else
Linda S.
My roller ball broke after a few uses and I was unable to return for another. Kind of disappointed
Jennifer A.
I don't have many wrinkles but I don't want to wait till its to late . I use it and it's awesome .
Allison M.
Ashtabula, OH
This product was light weight and made my skin feel and look firmer. I would recommend this product
Olivia H.
Armonk, NY
I use this product although I don’t have wrinkles. I️T is cooling and doesn’t have a strong scent.
Desiree Y.
Walnut Springs, TX
I love this product so much it honesty works wonders wouldn't want to get anything other than this
Paula D.
I love how it makes you feel so #awake and #hydrated under your eyes for a nice boost before makeup
Irina M.
Keep this one in the fridge and use it every day when cold! It really makes your skin feel good!
leslie H.