Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Sandy A.
Sandy A.
Bonner Springs, KS
I felt this was easy to use but left me with a sticky residue. I did enjoy the roller tip which made it easier to apply without having to use your fingertips in such a sensitive under eye are.
Trina W.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
I love using this product right before going to bed. It's easily applied, it's very smooth and it makes a difference in my skin the next morning as I wake up. It's quite inexpensive, yet gives expensive looking results. Way to go Garnier on producing a perfect product!
Kires L.
Kires L.
Richmond Hill, NY
The applicator makes everything a lot easier. It's a great moisturizer and the roller massaging your face is quite relaxing!!
Queyshalian D.
Queyshalian D.
3413 West 10th Street Chester, PA
I have wrinkles on my chin and when I used this product they were gone.
I love that it have a roller is easier to used !
AdileneJoseph Z.
AdileneJoseph Z.
Burleson, TX
I did not like this product so much, i didn't notice if it did something i don't know if i would bought it again
Paige S.
Paige S.
Duluth, GA
Helps limit the appearance of wrinkles over time! I used one tube of it and liked but am young so don't need to use it continuously.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Denver, CO
I recently became a fan of Garnier roller products and this one sits at the top of my list! The product is gentle, and the fact that I can buy it at nearly any store is a plus! This product is worth the money you will spend, but it does last! Definitely one I would recommend to any one looking for an anti aging roller ball product!
I love the way my bags are not as noticeable. The ultra lift deep wrinkle roller is lightweight.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Largo, FL
This item is a roll-on facial roller that targets wrinkles and smoothes skin. It is easy to apply and feels good on the skin....and it works!! It's a great product and helps enhance the look of your skin. The price is right, it lasts quite a while and is applied twice a day. You don't need a lot of it for it to work. I'm pleased with it and use it to condition my skin before applying other moisturizers and makeup.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Only used a few times so I can't give a full good review, but it helped calm my under eye puffiness quit a bit
leslie H.