BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Raylene W.
Raylene W.
I thought this product felt nice and was soothing, although I didn't notice any improvement in appearance.
Julie Y.
Julie Y.
It's okay. It made my face super oily and sticky I broke out after using it. But I'll give it another try.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Kincaid, WV
Bought this for my mother and used it once or twice .. and can't believe how well it works. Tightens the face making you feel brand new !!
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
Kearney
This roller doubles as a messager, it felt great while helping me look and feel younger.
Micalah T.
Micalah T.
Harrisonville, Mo
I've tried this on some "beginner" wrinkles on my forehead. For the price, it's not bad but I also wasn't wowed by it.
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
This was an okay product. Didn't exactly help with the wrinkles under my eyes but it made them more smooth and not as harsh looking and feeling.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Marietta, GA
I used this when I dont get alot of sleep. When I put it on you really can't see it no more.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Virginia Beach, VA
noticed extreme results ! absolutely love this product so much . feels so cold (but in a good way) on my skin
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though I don't actually have wrinkles I still use this product to avoid getting them I love all of Garniers products from skin care to hair care leaves me feeling radiant and soft
Aralyn T.
Aralyn T.
Adams, TN
This product gets deep into the years of age my face has, and reduces it tremendously. I love it! If you're considering trying a facial product, this is one id reccomend.
leslie H.