Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Julia K.
Julia K.
Saint Louis, MO
I use this in conjunction with the under eye de-puffer from garnish, and both have never failed to please me! I've had people recommend them to me before and I first tried them over a year ago... since then I haven't stopped using them! packaging super easy to keep track of and carry for travel also!
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Georgetown, DE
This product is just okay. I found it to be a little gimmicky. I did not notice any difference in my wrinkles around my eyes. But I will continue using it because it is very hydrating.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Dresden, ME
This is a great refreshing product that is easy to apply and great for sensitive skin. I love the roller, however I find it to be better on younger skin than heavy wrinkles. It soothes and refreshes the under eye but I couldn't see it offering dramatic results. I love the product to prevent wrinkles and would buy it again.
Nataly R.
Nataly R.
Moreno Valley, CA
I am in love this product is easy foun this product in the store the price is perfect and the quality is the best my skin look pretty and i feel better
Julie Y.
Julie Y.
It's okay. It made my face super oily and sticky I broke out after using it. But I'll give it another try.
Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
In theory this sounds like a great product.. however I never noticed any difference after using it! Save your money and buy something else! This gets a little pricey.. I found mine at Walmart.
Marii H.
Marii H.
Sacramento, CA
Awesome to use after a night of partying. You have to massage it in thoroughly or it dries in a weird crust but other than that it makes miracles happen
Elise M.
Elise M.
Hollywood, CA
An ultra light-weight liquid that goes under the eyes, immediately could feel it tightening and firming the bags and wrinkles on the delicate skin areas, but worked best while sleeping at night. Got it at my local wal-mart and would deff buy it again!
Sandy A.
Sandy A.
Bonner Springs, KS
I felt this was easy to use but left me with a sticky residue. I did enjoy the roller tip which made it easier to apply without having to use your fingertips in such a sensitive under eye are.
Trina W.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
I love using this product right before going to bed. It's easily applied, it's very smooth and it makes a difference in my skin the next morning as I wake up. It's quite inexpensive, yet gives expensive looking results. Way to go Garnier on producing a perfect product!
leslie H.