BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Jenna W.
Flaherty
I'm only 23 but I like to use this so to help prevent the appearance of wrinkles in the future
Mary H.
Somerville, TN
Have tried but didn't work like I expected it to. Want to find a better product
Any suggestions
Naimely S.
Spring City, TN
Este producto es súper bueno lo recomiendo deja el área de los ojos súper suave y a terciopelo.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
This is great first thing in the morning. The feel of the cool metal on your eyes is wonderful
Sadia Z.
Great product!! The roller gives a gentle message to the under eye area which really helps!! 😄😄
Samantha M.
San Diego, TX
Love it. It was a nice product. Udiehrbrjdis d dksjd dks. I could keepnusing bit it a bit pricey
Michelle W.
Wichita Falls, TX
I didn't really care for this product. It didn't do want it said and I used for several weeks.
Denielle T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I really enjoyed the roller. Didn't use it long enough to see a Huge difference but it was nice
Michaela M.
Parrish, FL
Love this product good for wrinkles that aren't so deep makes the skin look and feel younger
Shelby J.
Saint Marys, OH
The smell is absolutely heavenly. I love the way it feels on my face. I love the applicator.
leslie H.