BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Jess O.
Jess O.
It doea make your eyes slightly more bright. But in my honest ipinion, I really didnt see much of a difference.
Julie Y.
Julie Y.
It's okay. It made my face super oily and sticky I broke out after using it. But I'll give it another try.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Kincaid, WV
Bought this for my mother and used it once or twice .. and can't believe how well it works. Tightens the face making you feel brand new !!
Micalah T.
Micalah T.
Harrisonville, Mo
I've tried this on some "beginner" wrinkles on my forehead. For the price, it's not bad but I also wasn't wowed by it.
Marii H.
Marii H.
Sacramento, CA
Awesome to use after a night of partying. You have to massage it in thoroughly or it dries in a weird crust but other than that it makes miracles happen
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Helps deflate big wrinkles under eyes
Helps hide big bags under your eyes
Good on oily skin
Heather C.
Heather C.
Scottsdale, AZ
While I love the ease of the roller application, and noticed a bit of an improvement of my fine lines, it does burn a little if you get the product too close to the eyes.
Ronda S.
Ronda S.
After I began my skin care regiment with Garnier overnight anti-age cream I just had to try this product too. Was not disappointed!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Homer Glen, IL
Works well! Very cooling and awakening. Leaves you feeling refreshed and could see a slight difference over a long period of time.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Personally I did not like this product. It never worked on my skin, but then again every skin is different.
leslie H.