BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
cassandra p.
this is great product for wrinkles especially under the eyes i have found it not only firms the skin but also brightens it , it took about 4 days to see a result , it made my dark cirlces disappear too altoiugh i dont think that was the intended affect
Sidney T.
Austin, TX
Love this product because the application process is so simple. The packaging is sleek and lasts a long time. Even though it's a drugstore product, it's a bit pricey.
kim n.
Bossier City
This is a joke.  Wish I hadn't spent the money.  I did nothing.  I saw no improvement of any kind after I had finished the entire bottle.  I would not recommend it and will not purchase again.
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I find this product to work very well under makeup! Both me and my mother use it. She uses it to treat her current wrinkle, and I use it to prevent future wrinkles. It performs very well and feels nice on the skin.
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
Use this product for 5 months straight and loved it! Found noticeablely less fine lines and wrinkles helped a scar on my forehead even. Def. Repurchased it several times.
Julia D.
Spokane, WA
This product works alright. I have taken before pictures, but really do not notice much difference from then until now. I roll it on under my eyes and it feels cool. I wouldn't really recommend it to others.
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
I love this product it works very well and isn't super expensive. It's worth the money and very nice packaging it's very appealing. It did meet my expectations and definitely would recommend this product.
Morgan Y.
Celeste
I thought this product worked for a little while but it doesn't give the all day lift i am looking for. But this item does feel good to use for relaxing when having a face mask on is what i like to do
Nikki B.
Weybridge, VT
This roller is so incredibly cooling on my undereye area. I roll it all around my eye area, and around the sides of my mouth, too. Garnier is amazing with their skincare--it doesn't feel like a pointless lotion being rubbed in. It actually FEELS like it's doing something to make my skin better, which I greatly appreciate.
anne-marie c.
I like this roller because it is super easy to apply, it comes in an easy to recognize bottle and it helps to soften the wrinkles around my eyes.  I got it a Walmart and will use it again.
leslie H.