BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Leanna M.
New bern, NC
I got this just to wake my eyes up in the morning to depuff them and it worked pretty well even though thats not the intended use! I have little to no wrinkle since my skin is still very young!
Gab C.
Mckeesport, PA
i love love love this garnier nutritioniste ultra lift pro deep wrinkle roller you just roll around the eyes or i do and it makes it feel tightened like it a lot i highly recommend it is so easy to apply you just roll it on
Kacey C.
Coward, SC
As anyone looking to prevent wrinkles or anti aging. I say this product does the trick! Or helps anyways! Price point is reasonable! Very affordable! Would recommend to anyone!
Ashley C.
Coldwater,MI
Instant results. .noticed a difference right away. I use every morning before i do my makeup. Ive been using for about three weeks and Im also noticing a lasting difference. Even on days I dont use this product,my eyes look less puffy.
Morrie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product..I loves how it keeps the wrinkles at bay and keeps me young n poppin.No need for life alert or jitterbug if I keep using this product because I'm forever young.
Jamaica J.
Lagrange, GA
Works extremely well, and results are visible almost immediately. The roller helps to remove puffiness, restore and rejuvenate skin's elasticity, and erase fine lines.
Chasta H.
Bremen, GA
I liked the package and really hoped for it to work. I didn't see a change after using this product. That doesn't mean it's not a
Good product though, it just didn't work for me.
Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA
Tried this after picking it up from Target. For the price, I expect more-- the roller is a cool concept but distributes very little product. No noticeable difference.
Aralyn T.
Adams, TN
This product gets deep into the years of age my face has, and reduces it tremendously. I love it! If you're considering trying a facial product, this is one id reccomend.
Rosann J.
Tracy, CA
I have used the product as preventative product. I currently don't have wrinkles so it's hard for me to say if it worked but I loved how my skin felt with it. It was firm and hydrated.
leslie H.