Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Wren C.
Wren C.
Sadly, neither me, nor my friends,and husband saw improvement on the skin around my eyes after using a whole supply of this Garnier product.
Darian G.
Darian G.
Silverton, OR
Amazing product. This product really make the skin under my eyes look refreshed and feeling really soft.
Julia K.
Julia K.
Saint Louis, MO
I use this in conjunction with the under eye de-puffer from garnish, and both have never failed to please me! I've had people recommend them to me before and I first tried them over a year ago... since then I haven't stopped using them! packaging super easy to keep track of and carry for travel also!
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Georgetown, DE
This product is just okay. I found it to be a little gimmicky. I did not notice any difference in my wrinkles around my eyes. But I will continue using it because it is very hydrating.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Dresden, ME
This is a great refreshing product that is easy to apply and great for sensitive skin. I love the roller, however I find it to be better on younger skin than heavy wrinkles. It soothes and refreshes the under eye but I couldn't see it offering dramatic results. I love the product to prevent wrinkles and would buy it again.
Nataly R.
Nataly R.
Moreno Valley, CA
I am in love this product is easy foun this product in the store the price is perfect and the quality is the best my skin look pretty and i feel better
Julie Y.
Julie Y.
It's okay. It made my face super oily and sticky I broke out after using it. But I'll give it another try.
julie t.
julie t.
Brooklyn, NY
I do not have that many wrinkles at this point in my life so I borrowed this from my mom. I did not use it enough to notice a difference. I liked how it looks and would use again to see if it makes a difference. I would recommend to others.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Homer Glen, IL
Works well! Very cooling and awakening. Leaves you feeling refreshed and could see a slight difference over a long period of time.
Monse S.
Monse S.
REALLY LIKED IT ITS SMOOTH AND FRESH, IT ALSO HELPED AND I'VE ACTUALLY SEEN A DIFFERENCE. I RECOMMEND IT.
leslie H.