Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Maggie D.
Maggie D.

Give a great lift I apply at bed time. Doesn't feel sticky or oily love this very much
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Denver, CO

Great product used it for years but difficult to find as not allot of stores carry it.
Samantha s.
Samantha s.
West Palm Bch, FL

It feels very good on the face after a long day at school/work. My mother also uses it
Nicola W.
Nicola W.
Calgary

Easy tongues, smells nice an dries really quick. Saw changes before the product ended.
Emily P.
Emily P.

I definitely see a difference after the first use, it works very well and is a keeper.
Javi T.
Javi T.

It really helps with the under eye bags and it makes your skin looks great and healthy
Sahina C.
Sahina C.

I dinnt like I found it to sticky I've tried better brands before so it's a no for me
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
Biloxi, MS

In love this roller...its so convenient and it works wonders...my face feels amazing
Berenyce P.
Berenyce P.
Las Vegas, NV

Been using for almost a year now.. Love how easy to put on and just let do its magic
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL

This roller is great. It takes almost no effort and it blends right in to my skin.
leslie H.