BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Amber B.
Amber B.
Garden City, MI
I only gave this product 3 stars because I don't feel there was much of a difference in the appearance of the wrinkles. I was cool and refreshing on my skin but that was about it.
Jill R.
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
Use this product for 5 months straight and loved it! Found noticeablely less fine lines and wrinkles helped a scar on my forehead even. Def. Repurchased it several times.
Vickie C.
Vickie C.
Henderson, NV
Wonderful product..feels so nice and really helped my puffy lower lid...will definitely buy again
Yisel A.
Yisel A.
Tampa, FL
I have some really bad lines under my eyes and since I started using this product I have seen some changes my lines are not as deep as they used to be I use it every night and I've been sitting for about 2 months glasses you a really long time even if you use it every night
Paige S.
Paige S.
Duluth, GA
Helps limit the appearance of wrinkles over time! I used one tube of it and liked but am young so don't need to use it continuously.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Clio, MI
Love these rollers. Not only do they keep skin tight, and from aging, they are cooling to the skin also helping to de-puff any issues you may have around those peepers. Nice light scent too, and works okay with my sensitive, dry skin. Love that you can find it right at your local drugstore too!
Sidney T.
Sidney T.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product because the application process is so simple. The packaging is sleek and lasts a long time. Even though it's a drugstore product, it's a bit pricey.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Lebanon, PA
I have used this product! Love how it distributes the product evenly and also feels that it gets product under the skin well. Have seen a big difference in the wrinkles I do have wich aren't many but they are deep and stand out
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Conyers, GA
Loved this product. I had bags under my eyes and only a few times of using this all the bags went away! Great product in all.
Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
In theory this sounds like a great product.. however I never noticed any difference after using it! Save your money and buy something else! This gets a little pricey.. I found mine at Walmart.
leslie H.