Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Gisela T.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Sarah B.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Nataly R.See all 4 photos

BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He ...Para donde enviaras la voxbox?... 2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and ...Hey between you and me if you ... 2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased th...Nah, does not work 3 Answers
Photos (4)
Ronda S.
Ronda S.
After I began my skin care regiment with Garnier overnight anti-age cream I just had to try this product too. Was not disappointed!
Jessika G.
Jessika G.
Ladson, SC
I absolutely love this product! I had no under eye bags after using it. It was my first time using it but it worked so well! It exceeded my expectations and was amazing! The packaging was super cute too! I would so buy this again! 10 out of 10 would recommend!
Cristal R.
Cristal R.
Salem, OR
I Use this at night (used to) it's an awesome product I was very pleased with it. i would totally recommend this product to anyone.
Monse S.
Monse S.
REALLY LIKED IT ITS SMOOTH AND FRESH, IT ALSO HELPED AND I'VE ACTUALLY SEEN A DIFFERENCE. I RECOMMEND IT.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Homer Glen, IL
Works well! Very cooling and awakening. Leaves you feeling refreshed and could see a slight difference over a long period of time.
julie t.
julie t.
Brooklyn, NY
I do not have that many wrinkles at this point in my life so I borrowed this from my mom. I did not use it enough to notice a difference. I liked how it looks and would use again to see if it makes a difference. I would recommend to others.
Dayessi C.
Dayessi C.
Louisville, KY
I highly recommend it because it is very good and work well I highly recommend it because it is very
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Personally I did not like this product. It never worked on my skin, but then again every skin is different.
Lichelle J.
Lichelle J.
Akron, OH
I saw firming almost overnight amazing product! It's the perfect weight, you don't really feel it and it does exactly what it says
Maryann  S.
Maryann S.
Fairborn, OH
love the products and feels great when you put it on your
face. smells really good also I will always use this product
for the rest of my life I do think everyone should at least give it a try
leslie H.