BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Cory D.
Corona, CA
I can keep my wrinkles from appearing or just prolong them with granite and so easy to apply with the roller
Gabby L.
Fun to apply to the face with the roller ball! Doesn't have a terrible scent from the cream. The product ran out super face, but I would repurchase.
Chasta H.
Bremen, GA
I liked the package and really hoped for it to work. I didn't see a change after using this product. That doesn't mean it's not a
Good product though, it just didn't work for me.
Dayessi C.
Louisville, KY
I highly recommend it because it is very good and work well I highly recommend it because it is very
brittany t.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this. It works so amazing. I would have to give it a 4/5. And I would definitely r eccommend.
Daniela D.
Buckeye, AZ
It seemed to have been working.. unless it was all in my head lol but I lost it about two weeks after buying it on vacation:(
Maryann  S.
Fairborn, OH
love the products and feels great when you put it on your
face. smells really good also I will always use this product
for the rest of my life I do think everyone should at least give it a try
julie t.
Brooklyn, NY
I do not have that many wrinkles at this point in my life so I borrowed this from my mom. I did not use it enough to notice a difference. I liked how it looks and would use again to see if it makes a difference. I would recommend to others.
Cristal R.
Salem, OR
I Use this at night (used to) it's an awesome product I was very pleased with it. i would totally recommend this product to anyone.
Gabbie F.
Burnsville, MN
This product is great. You can see results so soon. It has really nice packaging.
leslie H.