BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Teresa B.
Livonia, MI
Really reduces the fine lines around my eyes and and mouth. Love the sent Snd the results. Very happy!
Rashida G.
Central Point, OR
I live for this stuff but thats just me okay bye. Such a great product and man am i filled with sarcasm
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL
I bought this for my mom because she was complaining about her wrinkles and so far she really likes it
Karla L.
Garland, TX
Works amazing!! It is a little bit sticky at first but it’s awesome and makes your bags go away so fast
marina g.
Anaheim, CA
Would like to try this one out.. i haven't seen this anywhere near me yet.. willicng to try this one out
Luz H.
Springdale, AR
The rolling part makes everything better. Feels everything feel fresh. I just love it. What wrinkles ?
Karley E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought this for my grandmother and it didn't work at all...very disappointed and not worth your money
Ashley B.
Very effective. I love it! Super easy to use. No mess. Not oily like other creams. Highly recommended.
Paulina C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This product does a great job at tightening my under eye area, my mom likes to use this product as well
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
I absolutely love this product and I will for sure be buying this product again in the future!!!!!!!!!!
leslie H.