BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Livonia, MI
Really reduces the fine lines around my eyes and and mouth. Love the sent Snd the results. Very happy!
Niki W.
Niki W.
Love how this rolls on cool and smoothes out any imperfections in my skin! The cooling effect also leaves my under eye feeling refreshed and lifted.
Yisel A.
Yisel A.
Tampa, FL
I have some really bad lines under my eyes and since I started using this product I have seen some changes my lines are not as deep as they used to be I use it every night and I've been sitting for about 2 months glasses you a really long time even if you use it every night
Paige S.
Paige S.
Duluth, GA
Helps limit the appearance of wrinkles over time! I used one tube of it and liked but am young so don't need to use it continuously.
Silvia G.
Silvia G.
Everett, WA
Amazing product. Just wish it didnt come in a roll. If it came as a cream it would be better. At first i felt scared to use it, but i took a chance ans it works wonders. I love how smooth it is.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Clayton, NY
I use to use this when I was working overnights, I always looked tired. I am young, I shouldn't have wrinkles. Well after using this I haven't had wrinkles since. I love it!!
Imalay G.
Imalay G.
Homestead , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decided to give this a try since i heard good things about it , so far so good. Love how it leaves my skin feeling and the smell as well.
Amazing product im young but its in my genes having smiling wrinkles lol so im always in a hunt for products like this fpr my under eyes its a great value for the price i would def reccomend to all young girls or elderly women as well
Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
In theory this sounds like a great product.. however I never noticed any difference after using it! Save your money and buy something else! This gets a little pricey.. I found mine at Walmart.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Wirtz, Va
Love this product i jave yrt to find a product tbat doesnt make my skin oily or feel like its caked on but this one done the trick.
leslie H.