Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Dayessi C.
Dayessi C.
Louisville, KY
I highly recommend it because it is very good and work well I highly recommend it because it is very
julie t.
julie t.
Brooklyn, NY
I do not have that many wrinkles at this point in my life so I borrowed this from my mom. I did not use it enough to notice a difference. I liked how it looks and would use again to see if it makes a difference. I would recommend to others.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Homer Glen, IL
Works well! Very cooling and awakening. Leaves you feeling refreshed and could see a slight difference over a long period of time.
Monse S.
Monse S.
REALLY LIKED IT ITS SMOOTH AND FRESH, IT ALSO HELPED AND I'VE ACTUALLY SEEN A DIFFERENCE. I RECOMMEND IT.
Cristal R.
Cristal R.
Salem, OR
I Use this at night (used to) it's an awesome product I was very pleased with it. i would totally recommend this product to anyone.
Jessika G.
Jessika G.
Ladson, SC
I absolutely love this product! I had no under eye bags after using it. It was my first time using it but it worked so well! It exceeded my expectations and was amazing! The packaging was super cute too! I would so buy this again! 10 out of 10 would recommend!
Ronda S.
Ronda S.
After I began my skin care regiment with Garnier overnight anti-age cream I just had to try this product too. Was not disappointed!
RR l.
RR l.
Everett, WA
I use this on my undereye area... and WOW!!!!! I was hesitant buying this but I said "I'll just try it" and the results!!!!! Just wow!!!
Jai M.
Jai M.
I used it for about 2 months and it was good it's just a slow process but you need to take your time with this product and use it when it's necessary and good price
Heather C.
Heather C.
Scottsdale, AZ
While I love the ease of the roller application, and noticed a bit of an improvement of my fine lines, it does burn a little if you get the product too close to the eyes.
leslie H.