Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Adria R.
Adria R.
Moulton, AL

Very rejuvenate tightens the skin wakes you up overall an amazing product highly suggest
Andi K.
Andi K.
Gladstone, MO

It's cooling but after using it for 6 weeks, I didn't notice any difference to my skin.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
West Dennis, MA

Ok product didn't really notice a difference. I liked the roller aspect of this product
Caelan C.
Caelan C.

It dose the job but that is it leaves my skin oily and a little red would not buy again
Natali V.
Natali V.

This is so good, this thing really fo her work
I use some weeks and it's a good product
Lavinia P.
Lavinia P.

I like these wrinkle roller creams, they feels good on the skin, and the smell is good.
Jeremie A.
Jeremie A.
Twentynine Palms, CA

It feels nice and cook when I roll it under my eyes. I tell everyone about this product
Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.

Very good brand ! They make very good products especially this one! Reasonable price to
Chosita Zom S.
Chosita Zom S.
Bangkok

Normal. It'seems not make anythings on my face. But use easy. And smell is good........
Yamilka P.
Yamilka P.
2250 NW 114 th Ave unit 1A

I still do not contemplate, this article I have rarely used anything that surprises me
leslie H.