Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Gisela T.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Sarah B.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Nataly R.See all 4 photos

BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He ...Para donde enviaras la voxbox?... 2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and ...Hey between you and me if you ... 2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased th...Nah, does not work 3 Answers
Photos (4)
Kires L.
Kires L.
Richmond Hill, NY
The applicator makes everything a lot easier. It's a great moisturizer and the roller massaging your face is quite relaxing!!
Trina W.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this product right before going to bed. It's easily applied, it's very smooth and it makes a difference in my skin the next morning as I wake up. It's quite inexpensive, yet gives expensive looking results. Way to go Garnier on producing a perfect product!
Sandy A.
Sandy A.
Bonner Springs, KS
I felt this was easy to use but left me with a sticky residue. I did enjoy the roller tip which made it easier to apply without having to use your fingertips in such a sensitive under eye are.
Elise M.
Elise M.
Hollywood, CA
An ultra light-weight liquid that goes under the eyes, immediately could feel it tightening and firming the bags and wrinkles on the delicate skin areas, but worked best while sleeping at night. Got it at my local wal-mart and would deff buy it again!
Marii H.
Marii H.
Sacramento, CA
Awesome to use after a night of partying. You have to massage it in thoroughly or it dries in a weird crust but other than that it makes miracles happen
Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
In theory this sounds like a great product.. however I never noticed any difference after using it! Save your money and buy something else! This gets a little pricey.. I found mine at Walmart.
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Helps deflate big wrinkles under eyes
Helps hide big bags under your eyes
Good on oily skin
Heather C.
Heather C.
Scottsdale, AZ
While I love the ease of the roller application, and noticed a bit of an improvement of my fine lines, it does burn a little if you get the product too close to the eyes.
Jai M.
Jai M.
I used it for about 2 months and it was good it's just a slow process but you need to take your time with this product and use it when it's necessary and good price
RR l.
RR l.
Everett, WA
I use this on my undereye area... and WOW!!!!! I was hesitant buying this but I said "I'll just try it" and the results!!!!! Just wow!!!
leslie H.