Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Gisela T.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Sarah B.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Nataly R.See all 4 photos

BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He ...Para donde enviaras la voxbox?... 2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and ...Hey between you and me if you ... 2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased th...Nah, does not work 3 Answers
Photos (4)
Micalah T.
Micalah T.
Harrisonville, Mo
I've tried this on some "beginner" wrinkles on my forehead. For the price, it's not bad but I also wasn't wowed by it.
Yisel A.
Yisel A.
Tampa, FL
I have some really bad lines under my eyes and since I started using this product I have seen some changes my lines are not as deep as they used to be I use it every night and I've been sitting for about 2 months glasses you a really long time even if you use it every night
Amber B.
Amber B.
Garden City, MI
I only gave this product 3 stars because I don't feel there was much of a difference in the appearance of the wrinkles. I was cool and refreshing on my skin but that was about it.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Only used a few times so I can't give a full good review, but it helped calm my under eye puffiness quit a bit
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Largo, FL
This item is a roll-on facial roller that targets wrinkles and smoothes skin. It is easy to apply and feels good on the skin....and it works!! It's a great product and helps enhance the look of your skin. The price is right, it lasts quite a while and is applied twice a day. You don't need a lot of it for it to work. I'm pleased with it and use it to condition my skin before applying other moisturizers and makeup.
I love the way my bags are not as noticeable. The ultra lift deep wrinkle roller is lightweight.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Denver, CO
I recently became a fan of Garnier roller products and this one sits at the top of my list! The product is gentle, and the fact that I can buy it at nearly any store is a plus! This product is worth the money you will spend, but it does last! Definitely one I would recommend to any one looking for an anti aging roller ball product!
Paige S.
Paige S.
Duluth, GA
Helps limit the appearance of wrinkles over time! I used one tube of it and liked but am young so don't need to use it continuously.
AdileneJoseph Z.
AdileneJoseph Z.
Burleson, TX
I did not like this product so much, i didn't notice if it did something i don't know if i would bought it again
Queyshalian D.
Queyshalian D.
3413 West 10th Street Chester, PA
I have wrinkles on my chin and when I used this product they were gone.
I love that it have a roller is easier to used !
leslie H.