Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Virginia Beach, VA

noticed extreme results ! absolutely love this product so much . feels so cold (but in a good way) on my skin
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Conyers, GA

Loved this product. I had bags under my eyes and only a few times of using this all the bags went away! Great product in all.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Ashland, KY

Using this for a couple weeks improved the tiny wrinkles I was developing at the corners of my eyes. This smell is nice and I'd definitely use this product again!
Kristy G.
Kristy G.

When I feel like my face is starting to look a little less firm than it usually would I apply this Garnier product to my face to help fight the sighn of aging.
Haley P.
Haley P.
Glasgow, KY

Used this for under eye wrinkles and was not impressed. I used for about a month and felt like there was no change in the appearance of wrinkles.
Eva B.
Eva B.
Nacogdoches, TX

I like it a lot . Si crazy about this tell everybody they should usr it or try it foe the frist time
Tori E.
Tori E.
Howell, MI

Didn't see the results that I was hopeing for. Let my skin feeling heavy under my eyes
Meghan T.
Meghan T.
New Castle, DE

I haven't been using this product for long enough to see major results, but if I use it after a night of not slot of sleep it makes my eyes look less puffy.
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
Lincoln, NE

I have a little wrinkle and using this product makes me look as young as I should look!
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Clarksville, TN

It's a good product and at first seemed ok but after a while roller turns Sticky and isn't as refreshing and helpful as promised
leslie H.