BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Paige S.
Paige S.
Duluth, GA
Helps limit the appearance of wrinkles over time! I used one tube of it and liked but am young so don't need to use it continuously.
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Wilmington, DE
Don't even waste your time and or money. Go get something a little more expensive like murad that'll actually do what it says!
Amy k.
Amy k.
Imperial, MO
I love this formula, it's smooth and silky, not greasy. I also like the format with the roller ball dispenser. It's like a gentle little face massage. I've purchased this and one other formula and really like both fir daily use.
Ana Isabel L.
Ana Isabel L.
Beverly Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta crema esta recomendada para las personas con cierta edad que pierden la elasticidad de la piel y cuello. Un uso diario de la misma te ayudará a definir el rostro desvaneciendo las arrugas.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this previously and I loved it. You can tell a difference in as little as 2 weeks.
Lichelle J.
Lichelle J.
Akron, OH
I saw firming almost overnight amazing product! It's the perfect weight, you don't really feel it and it does exactly what it says
Waw me gusta mucho este producto he notado mucho el canvio de mi piel se a vuelto mas brillante y mis arugas no se notan demasiaado.
Gab C.
Gab C.
Mckeesport, PA
i love love love this garnier nutritioniste ultra lift pro deep wrinkle roller you just roll around the eyes or i do and it makes it feel tightened like it a lot i highly recommend it is so easy to apply you just roll it on
Darian G.
Darian G.
Silverton, OR
Amazing product. This product really make the skin under my eyes look refreshed and feeling really soft.
Annika B.
Annika B.
NASHVILLE, TN
I bought this thing at Target because I was most excited about the roller. Its hard to tell if it really been working because I'm still in my 20s so I don't have many wrinkles, but I'm trying to prevent them. It's fun to apply and feels luxurious, but I can't speak to its effects.
leslie H.