Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Elise M.
Elise M.
Los Angeles, CA

An ultra light-weight liquid that goes under the eyes, immediately could feel it tightening and firming the bags and wrinkles on the delicate skin areas, but worked best while sleeping at night. Got it at my local wal-mart and would deff buy it again!
Marii H.
Marii H.
Sacramento, CA

Awesome to use after a night of partying. You have to massage it in thoroughly or it dries in a weird crust but other than that it makes miracles happen
Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS

In theory this sounds like a great product.. however I never noticed any difference after using it! Save your money and buy something else! This gets a little pricey.. I found mine at Walmart.
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.

Helps deflate big wrinkles under eyes
Helps hide big bags under your eyes
Good on oily skin
Heather C.
Heather C.
Scottsdale, AZ

While I love the ease of the roller application, and noticed a bit of an improvement of my fine lines, it does burn a little if you get the product too close to the eyes.
Jai M.
Jai M.

I used it for about 2 months and it was good it's just a slow process but you need to take your time with this product and use it when it's necessary and good price
RR l.
RR l.
Everett, WA

I use this on my undereye area... and WOW!!!!! I was hesitant buying this but I said "I'll just try it" and the results!!!!! Just wow!!!
Ronda S.
Ronda S.

After I began my skin care regiment with Garnier overnight anti-age cream I just had to try this product too. Was not disappointed!
Jessika G.
Jessika G.
Ladson, SC

I absolutely love this product! I had no under eye bags after using it. It was my first time using it but it worked so well! It exceeded my expectations and was amazing! The packaging was super cute too! I would so buy this again! 10 out of 10 would recommend!
Cristal R.
Cristal R.
Salem, OR

I Use this at night (used to) it's an awesome product I was very pleased with it. i would totally recommend this product to anyone.
leslie H.