BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Sidney T.
Sidney T.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product because the application process is so simple. The packaging is sleek and lasts a long time. Even though it's a drugstore product, it's a bit pricey.
Kristy G.
Kristy G.
When I feel like my face is starting to look a little less firm than it usually would I apply this Garnier product to my face to help fight the sighn of aging.
I love the way my bags are not as noticeable. The ultra lift deep wrinkle roller is lightweight.
Queyshalian D.
Queyshalian D.
3413 West 10th Street Chester, PA
I have wrinkles on my chin and when I used this product they were gone.
I love that it have a roller is easier to used !
Haley P.
Haley P.
Glasgow, KY
Used this for under eye wrinkles and was not impressed. I used for about a month and felt like there was no change in the appearance of wrinkles.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Marietta, GA
I used this when I dont get alot of sleep. When I put it on you really can't see it no more.
AdileneJoseph Z.
AdileneJoseph Z.
Burleson, TX
I did not like this product so much, i didn't notice if it did something i don't know if i would bought it again
Trina W.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this product right before going to bed. It's easily applied, it's very smooth and it makes a difference in my skin the next morning as I wake up. It's quite inexpensive, yet gives expensive looking results. Way to go Garnier on producing a perfect product!
Daniela D.
Daniela D.
Buckeye, AZ
It seemed to have been working.. unless it was all in my head lol but I lost it about two weeks after buying it on vacation:(
Darian G.
Darian G.
Silverton, OR
Amazing product. This product really make the skin under my eyes look refreshed and feeling really soft.
leslie H.