BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Luisa H.
Bronx, NY
Uplifts skin really good doesn't make wrinkles go away but it helps smoothen them out quite a bit
Cynthia V.
Peolep say the is great Becuase it feels nice. Mí Abuela lo usa so I could say why not to use it.
amy m.
Dallas, TX
It irritated my skin bad or idon't know if it was a chemical allergic reaction. never buying again
I love the way my bags are not as noticeable. The ultra lift deep wrinkle roller is lightweight.
Brooke C.
Harrisonburg, VA
This is a neat gadget. I really like how it helps my skin and using it is always a fun experience
Sara I.
All I have to say is but this up! I love the way it feels smells and I love the funky applicator!
Brianna L.
Pittsburgh
Really great product I would recommend to another peer it's a great price and gets the job done.
Elizabeth T.
Paris
The roller is so cool and comforting. My skin looks amazing and I can't wait to use it every day.
Karina B.
Everett, MA
Love it, love it the results, my is just about to finish and I already buy another one. Tank you
Vickie C.
Henderson, NV
Wonderful product..feels so nice and really helped my puffy lower lid...will definitely buy again
leslie H.