BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Paulina C.
Eagle Pass, TX
This product does a great job at tightening my under eye area, my mom likes to use this product as well
Rashida G.
Central Point, OR
I live for this stuff but thats just me okay bye. Such a great product and man am i filled with sarcasm
Elquen C.
Mesa, AZ
Very refresing, love the roller especially when cooled. Its easy to use mess free, would recommend .
Mar A.
Littlerock, CA
After one use you can definitely see wrinkles diminish! And for the price I would high recommend it.
Erica M.
Fennville, MI
Love love love the wrinkle roller. Can't recommend this enough. Smells amazing and works even better.
Ram Y.
Modesto, CA
It helps but I don't really use it that much but if you used daily I think it will improve your skin.
Eva B.
Nacogdoches, TX
I like it a lot . Si crazy about this tell everybody they should usr it or try it foe the frist time
I love it, great piece for such a awesome product. Kind of sticky to skin after it dries its pperect
Michael M.
Canoga Park, CA
I love this product, I've used this for wrinkles and puffiness around my eyes and, it works wonders.
brittany t.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this. It works so amazing. I would have to give it a 4/5. And I would definitely r eccommend.
leslie H.