BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Samantha P.
Really like this product! It seems to work so far, going to continue using it in hopes to see good results!
Kristina S.
Personally I did not like this product. It never worked on my skin, but then again every skin is different.
Brittany b.
I love how this helps my face with lines and wrinkles and I love the roller ball it helps with application
Morgan S.
Butler, PA
Pricey and herder to find but definitely revitalizes your under eyes and helps remove wrinkles on the face
nancy m.
Really good, but i'm not sure if it indeed helped so much with wrinkles. Maybe it has , but I don't notice
marla b.
BOURBON
I didn't see a difference using this. Kinda messy and priced to high. I did like how soft my face was after
Michceal R.
Wilmington , DE
Love it it's very cool when you put it on but over all its a great product and I used it like 3x so it's ok
Julie Y.
It's okay. It made my face super oily and sticky I broke out after using it. But I'll give it another try.
wana w.
Johor
Its easy to apply because of roller application. I loved it so much and this product works well at my skin
Jazmyne M.
Beaumont, TX
I love how it rolls on! It fast and easy and shows actually results! I advice everyone to use this product!
leslie H.