BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Katherine M.
Knoxville, TN
Love love love this. I use it every morning before applying makeup and every night before bed and my skin always feels so soft and plush :).
Jacquelyn F.
Harker Hts, TX
This pro deep wrinkle roller from garner is very effective! I love the product because it is a roller, it doesn't get messy! I've bought probably 3. It is a good value! I would recommend this to others!
Jenny S.
Mount Gilead, OH
I have very sensitive skin so I have to be very careful about what I use. I bought this in hopes of having something that would be gentle to my skin, as well as, help with some wrinkles. I didn't notice any significant difference with my wrinkles and also I broke out in a small rash. I am sure it would work well for others but just not myself
Desiree L.
Biloxi, MS
In love this roller...its so convenient and it works wonders...my face feels amazing
Breanna L.
Provo, UT
The roller feels so nice on your under eyes the formula is great. I recommend this product for any one with under eye circles too
Melissa S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This feels really good rolling on. Cooling and moisturizing. Would recommend for the price.
Colleen C.
Orlando, FL
I started using this a while ago, it does seem to help reduce the smaller wrinkles. And it helps with puffy eyes as well.i think this is a good value for the price, it is very gentle to your skin and again has that great scent all Garnier products do. I will continue buying this product.
Elena C.
This product fella very refreshing under the eyes and it's really nice and it smells good too
Madison Y.
North Plains, OR
This feels really good not only after you apply it but also while you are rolling it on. It is really soothing and feels very cooling. I haven't noticed crazy results, but I have noticed a more hydrated under eye area, which is never a bad thing.
Susan D.
Bay Shore, NY
I have this product and I use it multiple times a week. I feel that it moisturizes my skin and keeps my wrinkles at bay. I will repurchase.
leslie H.