BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Ashland, KY
Using this for a couple weeks improved the tiny wrinkles I was developing at the corners of my eyes. This smell is nice and I'd definitely use this product again!
Got this as a gift and absolutely loved it!!! It was very useful and long lasting. I definitely be repurchasing this amazing product. It exceeded my expectations and much much more. I recommend it one hundred percent
Will always be a great go to drugstore roller ball for the eye region. It helped me feel awake and depuffed almost immediately it was very cold which does aid in the process and I would definitely repurase
jaime c.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA
i love that this is a rollerball. It's only a 4 star because it works great (like 5 stars) on my less deep wrinkles but I have some tough forehead wrinkles that this doesn't work for. I am please with this overall and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great formula with easy application.
Niki W.
Niki W.
Love how this rolls on cool and smoothes out any imperfections in my skin! The cooling effect also leaves my under eye feeling refreshed and lifted.
Silvia G.
Silvia G.
Everett, WA
Amazing product. Just wish it didnt come in a roll. If it came as a cream it would be better. At first i felt scared to use it, but i took a chance ans it works wonders. I love how smooth it is.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well I don't have any wrinkles but I have used this before, its actually really refreshing if u put it in the fridge for a bit before using
Amazing product im young but its in my genes having smiling wrinkles lol so im always in a hunt for products like this fpr my under eyes its a great value for the price i would def reccomend to all young girls or elderly women as well
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Wirtz, VA
Love this product i jave yrt to find a product tbat doesnt make my skin oily or feel like its caked on but this one done the trick.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
GARNIER has plenty of skin care items to choose from.
this is one of my choices so so good. its easy to use.
DOES IT WORK YOU ASK? i'll let you know in 20 years.
LOLOLOLOL