BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller
it feels so smooth on the sking with generous amounts its effective and its very gentle on the skin feels
Abbey A.
This did absolutely nothing for my eyes at all i hated it i don't like the smell or the feeling it leaves
Karla L.
Garland, TX
Works amazing!! It is a little bit sticky at first but it’s awesome and makes your bags go away so fast
Karley E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought this for my grandmother and it didn't work at all...very disappointed and not worth your money
Luz H.
Springdale, AR
The rolling part makes everything better. Feels everything feel fresh. I just love it. What wrinkles ?
marina g.
Anaheim, CA
Would like to try this one out.. i haven't seen this anywhere near me yet.. willicng to try this one out
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL
I bought this for my mom because she was complaining about her wrinkles and so far she really likes it
Esperanza H.
Fresno, CA
Good for the bags under my eyes really tightens the skin up..feel like a whole new person when I use it
Ashley B.
Very effective. I love it! Super easy to use. No mess. Not oily like other creams. Highly recommended.
Teresa B.
Livonia, MI
Really reduces the fine lines around my eyes and and mouth. Love the sent Snd the results. Very happy!
leslie H.