Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Dayessi C.
Dayessi C.
Louisville, KY

I highly recommend it because it is very good and work well I highly recommend it because it is very
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

Personally I did not like this product. It never worked on my skin, but then again every skin is different.
Lichelle J.
Lichelle J.
Akron, OH

I saw firming almost overnight amazing product! It's the perfect weight, you don't really feel it and it does exactly what it says
Maryann  S.
Maryann S.
Fairborn, OH

love the products and feels great when you put it on your
face. smells really good also I will always use this product
for the rest of my life I do think everyone should at least give it a try
Judy B.
Judy B.

I use it to put underwear my eyes before I put my base foundation on it also gets rid I dark circles it's a great product and I will continue buying it
Laci E.
Laci E.
Gratz, PA

Great product, the product is a little sticky feeling but dries fast and I also like their anti puffiness eye roller it works wonders
Baili P.
Baili P.
Boaz, AL

I love how this cools around your eyes as soon as you roll it on. Not too pricey, and works great for tired, puffy eyes. You can buy this at Walmart. Easily found!
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Menomonee Falls, WI

Definately noticed improvement with the healthiness of my skin. I would recommend this anti aging cream to anyone looking for some.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Jefferson, WI

This roller was awesome because the ball is metal and the combination helped reduce deep lives and wrinkles!
Kelci M.
Kelci M.
Bridgeton, NJ

I haven't used this myself but I've seen my mother use it and it does work wonders she likes it!
leslie H.