BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Paula D.
I love how it makes you feel so #awake and #hydrated under your eyes for a nice boost before makeup
Alicia S.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this use everyday..... 2wwww2 u can always get coupons out of the Sunday paper for this product ... And other savings at local drugstores
Christina K.
Okeechobee, FL
I love the roller on the Garnier Ultra-lift, it allow for an invigorating experience and easy application.
Florplelicious B.
Los Angeles, CA
What I love about this product is it's a travel size friendly. I bought mine online. This is my second purchase. I love that it is a Roll on. Cooling effect after applying it is my favorite part. Reasonable price. Make more flavors for Fragrance I think.
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this and have repurchased. The roller ball is great. Feels like a mini massage. I did see results.
Courtney R.
Love the roll on application for this product; makes it convenient to carry with me wherever I go.Looking forward to trying it again since it's been a while.
Lisa L.
Marcus Hook, PA
I love this. Especially in between botox or facials. It is refreshing and also helps with swollen eye bags. It's small enough to carry in your purse, and yet theres a lot of product for the $
Laura C.
Terrell, TX
I love the smell and color of this new and trendy product. Most of all it feels good when it rolls across my sensitive eye area. Garnier is always a great value for the money. I like to pick this product up at either Target or Walmart. Every woman should have this in their bathroom.
Joselin O.
Palmetto, FL
I love this roller it's so easy to apply and so fresh feeling I would buy it again it's my 1 time but so far it's very good it meet my expectations very much love it my sister love it too I would defenatatly but it again my sister would buy it she loves it too
Erin A.
Dowagiac, MI
I loved using this roller. At first I didn't think I would like it because I do prefer to apply lotions with my fingers, but it worked great!
leslie H.