Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Julie Y.
Julie Y.

It's okay. It made my face super oily and sticky I broke out after using it. But I'll give it another try.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC

I've used this previously and I loved it. You can tell a difference in as little as 2 weeks.
Ana Isabel L.
Ana Isabel L.
Beverly Hills, CA

Esta crema esta recomendada para las personas con cierta edad que pierden la elasticidad de la piel y cuello. Un uso diario de la misma te ayudará a definir el rostro desvaneciendo las arrugas.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ

GARNIER has plenty of skin care items to choose from.
this is one of my choices so so good. its easy to use.
DOES IT WORK YOU ASK? i'll let you know in 20 years.
LOLOLOLOL
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Buffalo, NY

Well I don't have any wrinkles but I have used this before, its actually really refreshing if u put it in the fridge for a bit before using
jaime c.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA

i love that this is a rollerball. It's only a 4 star because it works great (like 5 stars) on my less deep wrinkles but I have some tough forehead wrinkles that this doesn't work for. I am please with this overall and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great formula with easy application.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Jefferson, WI

This roller was awesome because the ball is metal and the combination helped reduce deep lives and wrinkles!
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Menomonee Falls, WI

Definately noticed improvement with the healthiness of my skin. I would recommend this anti aging cream to anyone looking for some.
Baili P.
Baili P.
Boaz, AL

I love how this cools around your eyes as soon as you roll it on. Not too pricey, and works great for tired, puffy eyes. You can buy this at Walmart. Easily found!
Jessika G.
Jessika G.
Ladson, SC

I absolutely love this product! I had no under eye bags after using it. It was my first time using it but it worked so well! It exceeded my expectations and was amazing! The packaging was super cute too! I would so buy this again! 10 out of 10 would recommend!
leslie H.