Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Paula L.
Paula L.
Fallston, NC
Una loción concentrada de masaje de estiramiento y afirmante.
Tiene un aplicador de rodillo patentado para promover la circulación.
Rellena las arrugas profundas y redefine cuello y contornos faciales.
Da un masaje relajante anti-envejecimientoRevela un cutis de aspecto más joven.
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Clarksville, TN
It's a good product and at first seemed ok but after a while roller turns Sticky and isn't as refreshing and helpful as promised
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
Lincoln, NE
I have a little wrinkle and using this product makes me look as young as I should look!
Meghan T.
Meghan T.
New Castle, DE
I haven't been using this product for long enough to see major results, but if I use it after a night of not slot of sleep it makes my eyes look less puffy.
Tori E.
Tori E.
Howell, MI
Didn't see the results that I was hopeing for. Let my skin feeling heavy under my eyes
Eva B.
Eva B.
Nacogdoches, TX
I like it a lot . Si crazy about this tell everybody they should usr it or try it foe the frist time
Haley P.
Haley P.
Glasgow, KY
Used this for under eye wrinkles and was not impressed. I used for about a month and felt like there was no change in the appearance of wrinkles.
Kristy G.
Kristy G.
When I feel like my face is starting to look a little less firm than it usually would I apply this Garnier product to my face to help fight the sighn of aging.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Ashland, KY
Using this for a couple weeks improved the tiny wrinkles I was developing at the corners of my eyes. This smell is nice and I'd definitely use this product again!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Conyers, GA
Loved this product. I had bags under my eyes and only a few times of using this all the bags went away! Great product in all.
leslie H.