BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Camille D.
Camille D.
I love the feel of the roller and how it cools the skin. I have not seen a drastic improvement aside from moisturizing my skin.
Vickie C.
Vickie C.
Henderson, NV
Wonderful product..feels so nice and really helped my puffy lower lid...will definitely buy again
zoie s.
zoie s.
I don't feel like I can give a completely accurate review of this product because I am young still. But this product leavss my skin feeling amazing its great to out in your elbows n knees too!
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely a good anti aging treatment to add to your starter routine. It's good to get started early and before you get the wrinkles or the sagging.
Sejal M.
Sejal M.
Parsippany, NJ
I have used this roller on and off. Every time I use it, I have seen that my laugh lines have plumped the next day. I am not a regular user but this is my experience based on the times I have used!!
Gabby L.
Gabby L.
Fun to apply to the face with the roller ball! Doesn't have a terrible scent from the cream. The product ran out super face, but I would repurchase.
Chasta H.
Chasta H.
Bremen, GA
I liked the package and really hoped for it to work. I didn't see a change after using this product. That doesn't mean it's not a
Good product though, it just didn't work for me.
Gabbie F.
Gabbie F.
Burnsville, MN
This product is great. You can see results so soon. It has really nice packaging.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA
Tried this after picking it up from Target. For the price, I expect more-- the roller is a cool concept but distributes very little product. No noticeable difference.
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
The role of all this very cooling on the guys didn't dry out my under eyes and made my under eyes really feel nice and hydrated.
leslie H.