Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Leatha S.
Leatha S.
Imperial, NE

Love it
It helped a lot around my eyes. Did not feel heavy on my skin made my skin look better
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Wichita Falls, TX

I didn't really care for this product. It didn't do want it said and I used for several weeks.
Deborah K.
Deborah K.

I like this product but it does not absorb into the skin well and feels a little alcoholic-y.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.

Didn't see much effect on my under eye wrinkles after using it for a while. I saw no results.
luvitx s.
luvitx s.
VE-0219592, Luvitx Salas, 11800 NW 101st Rd. Miami, Fl. 33198-1044 Phone: (305) 5009199

Am the contour more smooth and without much dark circles and under-eye bags I love the Effect
M.J T.
M.J T.

I tried this product for a week and didn't see great results if any. I haven't used it since.
Griselda M.
Griselda M.
Chico, CA

This wrinkle roller works good and it's easy to use and it helps my skin look younger looking
Elena C.
Elena C.

This product fella very refreshing under the eyes and it's really nice and it smells good too
Shelby J.
Shelby J.
Saint Marys, OH

The smell is absolutely heavenly. I love the way it feels on my face. I love the applicator.
Nina S.
Nina S.

Great product helps with wrinkles I had under my eyes and the roller pen is very easy to use
leslie H.