Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Gisela T.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Sarah B.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Nataly R.See all 4 photos

BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He ...Para donde enviaras la voxbox?... 2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and ...Hey between you and me if you ... 2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased th...Nah, does not work 3 Answers
Photos (4)
Gab C.
Gab C.
Mckeesport, PA
i love love love this garnier nutritioniste ultra lift pro deep wrinkle roller you just roll around the eyes or i do and it makes it feel tightened like it a lot i highly recommend it is so easy to apply you just roll it on
Gabbie F.
Gabbie F.
Burnsville, MN
This product is great. You can see results so soon. It has really nice packaging.
Chasta H.
Chasta H.
Bremen, GA
I liked the package and really hoped for it to work. I didn't see a change after using this product. That doesn't mean it's not a
Good product though, it just didn't work for me.
Gabby L.
Gabby L.
Fun to apply to the face with the roller ball! Doesn't have a terrible scent from the cream. The product ran out super face, but I would repurchase.
Cory D.
Cory D.
Corona, CA
I can keep my wrinkles from appearing or just prolong them with granite and so easy to apply with the roller
Annika B.
Annika B.
Nashville, TN
I bought this thing at Target because I was most excited about the roller. Its hard to tell if it really been working because I'm still in my 20s so I don't have many wrinkles, but I'm trying to prevent them. It's fun to apply and feels luxurious, but I can't speak to its effects.
Daniela D.
Daniela D.
Buckeye, AZ
It seemed to have been working.. unless it was all in my head lol but I lost it about two weeks after buying it on vacation:(
Idaa M.
Idaa M.
Yakima, WA
This feels really good on the eye the cold feeling makes my eyes feel more fresh and it's relaxing felling! I love it!
kasey p.
kasey p.
Southbridge , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm still pretty young, but I like to use this to ensure I don't get wrinkles at an early age. It's super gentle on the skin. Price is excellent compared to others. I'm a first time user, but I will definitely continue for a long time. I 100% would purchase again.
ashley B.
ashley B.
I really love this product. The application is mess free and so easy. It really makes a difference over time.
leslie H.