BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Darian G.
Silverton, OR
Amazing product. This product really make the skin under my eyes look refreshed and feeling really soft.
Jovanna M.
Calexico, CA
I use it every night and it leaves my under eyes feeling fresh thanks to the roller. I do recommend it !
Daniela w.
Stuart , FL
This product feel good while using. I'm not sure if the roller makes a difference but I'll keep using it
Erika G.
I like how easy it was to use, real simple. I liked the product, I think it is a great thing to try out.
Karen G.
Tried this, never really got into it enough to have any kind of extensive opinions. Like the roller ball
Daphne L.
I brought it for a friend who absolutely live by this wrinkle roller. I honestly dont have any wrinkles.
Robin G.
Fort Smith, AR
Works amazing...puffy and dark cjrcles are gone within 2 to 3 days. Made my eyes look younger less tired
leighann e.
Ruskin, FL
Hated this product wasted my money i didn't even see a diffrence in my skin didn't get ride of my wrinkles
Melissa S.
Soquel, CA
Help well I don't sleep enough or when I look very tired from work. Slides on super easy and dries quick.
Monse S.
REALLY LIKED IT ITS SMOOTH AND FRESH, IT ALSO HELPED AND I'VE ACTUALLY SEEN A DIFFERENCE. I RECOMMEND IT.
leslie H.