BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Casey H.
Glen Burnie, MD
Did not see any change in wrinkles after using the ultra-lift pro deep wrinkle roller. Waste of time and money.
Blanca R.
This doesn't really work & it's very confusing to out it on very tricky it's also pricey for being drugstore
Jolianna D.
I love this because you can roll it on to your skin I would recommend this u can get it at target and Walmart
DEBRA S.
Gladstone, MI
ive been using this for over 3 years and its quick and easy to use and only take s afew minutes of your tim e
Sierra W.
Virginia Beach, VA
noticed extreme results ! absolutely love this product so much . feels so cold (but in a good way) on my skin
Samantha a.
Longmont, CO
Makes you look amazing some of the best stuff you look nice and refreshed one of the best products I've used
Sarah R.
West Sayville, NY
I didn't find this product to be effective. It feels nice but literally had no effect on my skin whatsoever.
Yurby V.
florida
Pues en lo particular no me agrado aunque el aroma esta bien, pero me dejo un poco más grasosa de lo normal.
Yael S.
Brownsville, TX
Best product ever. Its really easy to use and apply. It works perfectly and i sure recommend this to anyone.
Sarah T.
Jefferson, WI
This roller was awesome because the ball is metal and the combination helped reduce deep lives and wrinkles!
leslie H.