BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
jaime c.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA
i love that this is a rollerball. It's only a 4 star because it works great (like 5 stars) on my less deep wrinkles but I have some tough forehead wrinkles that this doesn't work for. I am please with this overall and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great formula with easy application.
Naimely S.
Naimely S.
Spring City, TN
Este producto es súper bueno lo recomiendo deja el área de los ojos súper suave y a terciopelo.
Keslie H.
Keslie H.
Beaver Dam, WI
Worked alright. I saw some results. Was on a end cap at target which persuaded me to buy it. Would recommend.
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
The role of all this very cooling on the guys didn't dry out my under eyes and made my under eyes really feel nice and hydrated.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA
Tried this after picking it up from Target. For the price, I expect more-- the roller is a cool concept but distributes very little product. No noticeable difference.
Luisa H.
Luisa H.
Bronx, NY
Uplifts skin really good doesn't make wrinkles go away but it helps smoothen them out quite a bit
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
El Paso, TX
I use this product a couple of months ago and didn't really see any difference. I finish the product just to not throw it away but wouldn't recommend it.
Faith L.
Faith L.
Huntsville, AL
I have used this product and didnt notice a whole lot of difference. For the price you pay for this product, I wish it paid off more. You can notice it tightening up the skin and with everyday use, you should start to notice slight differences.
amberly l.
amberly l.
Kingston, GA
this formula works very well the roller ball is saturated in the wrinkle cream i can get it at dollar tree so it is fairly cheap but gentle on the skin
Aralyn T.
Aralyn T.
Adams, TN
This product gets deep into the years of age my face has, and reduces it tremendously. I love it! If you're considering trying a facial product, this is one id reccomend.
leslie H.