BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Kaytlin F.
Good drugstore bargain. Easy to use and not harsh on sensitive skin around eye area. Definitely recommend.
Brittany b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this helps my face with lines and wrinkles and I love the roller ball it helps with application
Michceal R.
Wilmington , DE
Love it it's very cool when you put it on but over all its a great product and I used it like 3x so it's ok
wana w.
Johor
Its easy to apply because of roller application. I loved it so much and this product works well at my skin
Daniela w.
Stuart, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product feel good while using. I'm not sure if the roller makes a difference but I'll keep using it
Karen G.
Tried this, never really got into it enough to have any kind of extensive opinions. Like the roller ball
Daphne L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I brought it for a friend who absolutely live by this wrinkle roller. I honestly dont have any wrinkles.
Heather O.
Feels good on the skin and easy to use. Haven't noticed significant results just yet. I will keep using.
Irizh S.
it makes my face more soft and whiter. you're not gonna regret using this product because it's worth it.
Jovanna M.
Calexico, CA
I use it every night and it leaves my under eyes feeling fresh thanks to the roller. I do recommend it !
leslie H.