BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Shannon Elysabeth M.
Cleveland, OH
I used this daily for a month and did not see a ton of difference. But it smells good, and is easy to use.
Kaytlin F.
Good drugstore bargain. Easy to use and not harsh on sensitive skin around eye area. Definitely recommend.
Julie Y.
It's okay. It made my face super oily and sticky I broke out after using it. But I'll give it another try.
Michceal R.
Wilmington , DE
Love it it's very cool when you put it on but over all its a great product and I used it like 3x so it's ok
wana w.
Johor
Its easy to apply because of roller application. I loved it so much and this product works well at my skin
Raylene W.
I thought this product felt nice and was soothing, although I didn't notice any improvement in appearance.
Jazmyne M.
Beaumont, TX
I love how it rolls on! It fast and easy and shows actually results! I advice everyone to use this product!
Morgan S.
Butler, PA
Pricey and herder to find but definitely revitalizes your under eyes and helps remove wrinkles on the face
Kristina S.
Personally I did not like this product. It never worked on my skin, but then again every skin is different.
Medinah J.
Great product I can definitely see a difference. I love that it was affordable and I highly recommend it
leslie H.