Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Gisela T.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Sarah B.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Nataly R.See all 4 photos

BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He ...Para donde enviaras la voxbox?... 2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and ...Hey between you and me if you ... 2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased th...Nah, does not work 3 Answers
Photos (4)
member-b1c20c77b
member-b1c20c77b
Brownstown, MI
Feels really nice and makes my under eyes less puffy. Really great product.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This roller ball is the roller ball of all roller balls! You can use day and night.
Paulina G.
Paulina G.
love love love this pr!duct! it feel amazing on my skin, i bought mine at wal-mart so they are always in stock, effective and easy to use, great buy!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have one of these handy for when my under eyes are puffy. It's very gentle and good for sensitive skin. I'm still on my original one, but I'll buy it again for emergencies. It's really helpful with swollen eyes since the ball is cool.
Crissie W.
Crissie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
And you this under my eyes and also all my eyelids to help with the puffiness and wrinkles. It does a great job I would definitely recommend
Waw me gusta mucho este producto he notado mucho el canvio de mi piel se a vuelto mas brillante y mis arugas no se notan demasiaado.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this previously and I loved it. You can tell a difference in as little as 2 weeks.
Ana Isabel L.
Ana Isabel L.
Beverly Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta crema esta recomendada para las personas con cierta edad que pierden la elasticidad de la piel y cuello. Un uso diario de la misma te ayudará a definir el rostro desvaneciendo las arrugas.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
GARNIER has plenty of skin care items to choose from.
this is one of my choices so so good. its easy to use.
DOES IT WORK YOU ASK? i'll let you know in 20 years.
LOLOLOLOL
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Buffalo, NY
Well I don't have any wrinkles but I have used this before, its actually really refreshing if u put it in the fridge for a bit before using
leslie H.