BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Courtney C.
Commerce, GA
Has Dramatically reduced wrinlkes around lips and eyes after only 2 weeks. Can't wait to see further improvement
Ina R.
Hampton
Tried to use this a couple of times it was a ok product. It just wasn't the best fit or the best product for me.
Lina P.
San Diego, CA
I love this roller ball. It makes the application so easy. I use this at night before bed and it smells great.
Delia A.
Riverside, CA
I have the Garnier for Winkle roll on and I use it at night before I go to bed , I like it and it works for me
Judy O.
I loved it worked and saw results in less than 3 weeks❤👌now I'm more confident without makeup thanks to this !!
kim m.
okemah, OK
Was a good product not too harsh .not an expensive item .does what t says it will do and not make you skin dry
Jennifer W.
Southbury, CT
I have personally not seen a difference. not at all impressed! I used it every night for 3 weeks and nothing!!!
Jess O.
It doea make your eyes slightly more bright. But in my honest ipinion, I really didnt see much of a difference.
Iris Q.
Charlottesville, VA
Nothing the brag about. I used it for about a month and saw no improvement. Nothing. And the smell is horrible.
es una marca conocida en mi pais pero por muy pocas personas creo que les falta mas impulso en cuanto marketing
leslie H.