BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Paola A.
Paola A.
Doral, FL
Cualquier producto de garnier tiene una fragancia exquisita y súper fresca además se la calidad.
Dee A.
Dee A.
Detroit, MI
Don't do anything. Sometimes the ball will get stuck. Meh. I. Can do better
member-b1c20c77b
member-b1c20c77b
Brownstown, MI
Feels really nice and makes my under eyes less puffy. Really great product.
Julekha F.
Julekha F.
Mckinney, TX
This is a very great product for under the eyes. I was really shocked when I bought it because it was very nice. It gives a great cooling effect under the eyes, which felt good. I bought it on clearance at Walmart but was very shocked with the results.
Daniela D.
Daniela D.
Buckeye, AZ
It seemed to have been working.. unless it was all in my head lol but I lost it about two weeks after buying it on vacation:(
kasey p.
kasey p.
Southbridge , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm still pretty young, but I like to use this to ensure I don't get wrinkles at an early age. It's super gentle on the skin. Price is excellent compared to others. I'm a first time user, but I will definitely continue for a long time. I 100% would purchase again.
ashley B.
ashley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product. The application is mess free and so easy. It really makes a difference over time.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Lindenhurst, NY
This is a great product to use around your eyes it dries quickly & can easily be incorporated into your morning & evening beauty regimen
Aglae G.
Aglae G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Felt like the product wasn't really working for me after a couple of uses I decided to stop using it I wasn't very happy with it
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
S San Fran, CA
I suffer from puffy undereyes in the morning and this roller ball works great to help me with the puffiness. Its nice and cooling and starts working quickly!
leslie H.