Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
member-b1c20c77b
member-b1c20c77b
Brownstown, MI
Feels really nice and makes my under eyes less puffy. Really great product.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Personally I did not like this product. It never worked on my skin, but then again every skin is different.
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
Definitely a good anti aging treatment to add to your starter routine. It's good to get started early and before you get the wrinkles or the sagging.
brittany t.
brittany t.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this. It works so amazing. I would have to give it a 4/5. And I would definitely r eccommend.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I'm not sure how well this works for wrinkles, but it does provide a nice de-puff effect and is cooling/calming on the skin. I like roller skin products like this as they are very relaxing and tend to wake me up a little bit. But I can't say it really helped any fine lines.
Denielle T.
Denielle T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I really enjoyed the roller. Didn't use it long enough to see a Huge difference but it was nice
Sejal M.
Sejal M.
Parsippany, NJ
I have used this roller on and off. Every time I use it, I have seen that my laugh lines have plumped the next day. I am not a regular user but this is my experience based on the times I have used!!
zoie s.
zoie s.
I don't feel like I can give a completely accurate review of this product because I am young still. But this product leavss my skin feeling amazing its great to out in your elbows n knees too!
Camille D.
Camille D.
I love the feel of the roller and how it cools the skin. I have not seen a drastic improvement aside from moisturizing my skin.
Erin h.
Erin h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the easy application of the roller but sometimes felt like I wasn't getting enough product. But it did leave my skin feeling refreshed and soft, I am in my early 20s so I dont have many wrinkles to argue but I am trying my hardest to prevent them!
leslie H.