Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Heather M.
Heather M.
Poughkeepsie

I saw no noticeable results. I know its not a quick fix but felt like I was throwing my money away
Linda S.
Linda S.

My roller ball broke after a few uses and I was unable to return for another. Kind of disappointed
Desiree Y.
Desiree Y.
Walnut Springs, TX

I love this product so much it honesty works wonders wouldn't want to get anything other than this
Falon H.
Falon H.

Quick and easy to use doesn't take too long to use either. A little pricey but not bank breaking.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Bronx, NY

Made my skin feel super tight the way I wanted it to_ helped me look more away throughout the day
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
Rome, NY

This roller I liked but I didn't love. The smell is amazing but I didn't see that good of results
seleena b.
seleena b.
Manhattan, KS

Was not to happy with the roller ball. Seem like it would lockup and not always have a free flow.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Harrisonburg, VA

This is a neat gadget. I really like how it helps my skin and using it is always a fun experience
amy m.
amy m.
Dallas, TX

It irritated my skin bad or idon't know if it was a chemical allergic reaction. never buying again
Daisy W.
Daisy W.
Phoenix, AZ

I always get this I freaking love it would recommend for other people to get it to all the ladies
leslie H.