Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Lebanon, IN

I loved it my skin felt firmer in the morning after a week i seen results my skin feels amazing people have asked me what i am using so i have to tell them .
Tricia M.
Tricia M.
Ithaca, NY

I really like Garnier products. They are very effective products. This one in particular is great. I like how it has a roller that rolls onto the skin. I bought it at Target. I shop there often for my beauty products. I think it is a fabulous product and it has a nice scent. They always seem to make their products smell nice.
es una marca conocida en mi pais pero por muy pocas personas creo que les falta mas impulso en cuanto marketing
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Carriere, MS

Absolutely love and recommend to all who have concerns with pre aging, fine lines and etc.
Rija A.
Rija A.
Spring, TX

I wasn't that big of a fan about this as I thought I would. I don't know if it was my certain roller but it didn't work as well as I'd thought it would. The product itself was nice and gentle but the roller itself could improve more. I would buy it again if they redid the bottle.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Philadelphia, PA

Even though I don't actually have wrinkles I still use this product to avoid getting them I love all of Garniers products from skin care to hair care leaves me feeling radiant and soft
Helen R.
Helen R.
Saint Cloud, FL

I like the idea of the roller, but this product did not work well on my sensitive skin.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.

I used this product Every night and its perfect!!
It adheres perfectly to my face and eyes contour
It gives freshness to my skin
Miranda G.
Miranda G.

This is good for when your on a budget and need a little pick me up. It does make your wrinkles diminish however it does take a bit of time
Sylvia M.
Sylvia M.
Burlington, WA

I have used this product, but I was not impressed. I didn't feel that it worked on me as well as the advertised claims suggested it would.
leslie H.