BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Jacky G.
Deer Park, TX
This product is easy to apply but I don't feel like it has done wonders to my skin. But it could just be my skin.
Beth T.
Belleville, IL
This is perfect when you have those deep wrinkles that just will not go away. It also gives you a great eye lift
Melissa W.
Wading River, NY
OMG loved it super cooling under eye the metal roller ball takes away all puffiness it my morning's go to product
tamia h.
Love this so much! My wrinkles become extinct with this product! I've never looked better or felt more confident!
Katrina D.
Richmond, ME
Helped with tightening my under eyes and dark circles fading definitely would recommend it to family and friends
Angie H.
Kokomo, IN
I use the Garnier under my eyes, around my mouth area and on my forehead. Basically , all over my face and neck.
Danielle B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Nice and easy to use. I love how the ball is cool to the touch. I especially love it if I need a quick pick me up
Courtney C.
Commerce, GA
Has Dramatically reduced wrinlkes around lips and eyes after only 2 weeks. Can't wait to see further improvement
Erica D.
Balch Springs , TX
It feels nice on the skin. It didn't make a huge difference in my deeper lines, but it did improve my skin some.
Daniela C.
Brentwood, NY
Really works i recommend it. i was a little skeptical at first but i still bought it and to my surprise it works
leslie H.