Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Sarah I.
Sarah I.
Ada, OK

Working in the hospital, this quickly de-puffs and smooths my eye skin. Easily stored in your purse!
Kate K.
Kate K.

I really didn't like it I don't really know what to say about this product

That name is to long too.
H V.
H V.
Bedford, IN

My go to wrinkle eraser! Especially since I tend to run on less and less sleep since becoming a mom!
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Susanville, CA

I don't love this item the roller frequently became stuck however the formula is nice and works well
Michael M.
Michael M.
Canoga Park, CA

I love this product, I've used this for wrinkles and puffiness around my eyes and, it works wonders.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Ashtabula, OH

This product was light weight and made my skin feel and look firmer. I would recommend this product
Anastasia N.
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA

Easy to use and feels great on my skin, doesn't pull or cause any damage. super gentle and i love it
Stevie M.
Stevie M.
England uk

This is my favorite product really helps with bags and wrinkles and I panic when I run out of this
Louise M.
Louise M.

So so so so easy to use, just roll and go. Cannot fault this product at all. Would highly recommend
Paula D.
Paula D.

I love how it makes you feel so #awake and #hydrated under your eyes for a nice boost before makeup
leslie H.