BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Natalia C.
Natalia C.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The roller makes all my dark circles and puffiness just disappear! It's so cold to the skins,
Nora E.
Nora E.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My grandma uses this she said it works great! She recommends people to use this if ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
kaitlyn m.
kaitlyn m.
i truly was unpleased with this product and don't want to try it agian or recommend to anyone else
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
Peolep say the is great Becuase it feels nice. Mí Abuela lo usa so I could say why not to use it.
Andi K.
Andi K.
Gladstone, MO
It's cooling but after using it for 6 weeks, I didn't notice any difference to my skin.
Mari S.
Mari S.
Not fond of antiwrinkle creams, but could rate this as a star because it is mild yo the skin
Angelina G.
Angelina G.
It's a very good one if you have dark circles and everything creaies under your makeup t
Adria R.
Adria R.
Moulton, AL
Very rejuvenate tightens the skin wakes you up overall an amazing product highly suggest
Erika V.
Erika V.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Havent try their face products ! But i have used their hair products which I Love !!!!!!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
San Pierre Indiana
I tried this a few weeks ago cause I caught a great price on it and I liked it a lot !
leslie H.