BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Cally J.
Chesapeake, VA
Love the cooling sensation. Really helps wake you up on early mornings. Also moisturizes the under eye area.
Sierra W.
Virginia Beach, VA
noticed extreme results ! absolutely love this product so much . feels so cold (but in a good way) on my skin
Macie H.
Denton, TX
This is so easy to just keep in a small bag in my purse and I can see a noticeable difference when I use it.
DEBRA S.
Gladstone, MI
ive been using this for over 3 years and its quick and easy to use and only take s afew minutes of your tim e
Sarah R.
West Sayville, NY
I didn't find this product to be effective. It feels nice but literally had no effect on my skin whatsoever.
Cory D.
Corona, CA
I can keep my wrinkles from appearing or just prolong them with granite and so easy to apply with the roller
Bella G.
Lowgap, NC
I love this product so so much!!!! It really does remove wrinkles and sometimes my baggyness under my eyes
Christina K.
Okeechobee, FL
I love the roller on the Garnier Ultra-lift, it allow for an invigorating experience and easy application.
Samantha P.
Really like this product! It seems to work so far, going to continue using it in hopes to see good results!
Brittany b.
I love how this helps my face with lines and wrinkles and I love the roller ball it helps with application
leslie H.