Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Es excelente y muy accesible para cada persona todo sea por estar bellas y lucir siempee joven y no hay mejor que eso que una piel tersa suave e hidratada
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Wilmington, DE

Don't even waste your time and or money. Go get something a little more expensive like murad that'll actually do what it says!
Amy k.
Amy k.
Imperial, MO

I love this formula, it's smooth and silky, not greasy. I also like the format with the roller ball dispenser. It's like a gentle little face massage. I've purchased this and one other formula and really like both fir daily use.
Sidney T.
Sidney T.
Austin, TX

Love this product because the application process is so simple. The packaging is sleek and lasts a long time. Even though it's a drugstore product, it's a bit pricey.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Marietta, GA

I used this when I dont get alot of sleep. When I put it on you really can't see it no more.
Carleen P.
Carleen P.
Glen Burnie, MD

Love this for using under my eyes. Very gentle and hydrating. i recommend this for a friend
Ashleigh C.
Ashleigh C.
Laceys springs

Works great for any wrinkles you may have you will see a difference is every use and if affordable
lauren w.
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL

I bought this for my mom because she was complaining about her wrinkles and so far she really likes it
Vickie C.
Vickie C.
Henderson, NV

Wonderful product..feels so nice and really helped my puffy lower lid...will definitely buy again
Got this as a gift and absolutely loved it!!! It was very useful and long lasting. I definitely be repurchasing this amazing product. It exceeded my expectations and much much more. I recommend it one hundred percent
leslie H.