BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Danielle B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice and easy to use. I love how the ball is cool to the touch. I especially love it if I need a quick pick me up
Casey H.
Glen Burnie, MD
Did not see any change in wrinkles after using the ultra-lift pro deep wrinkle roller. Waste of time and money.
Dulce J.
Live this stuff is so refreshing it feels so cool to the touch. It makes my undereyes looke bright and lifted.
Judy O.
I loved it worked and saw results in less than 3 weeks‚̧ūüĎĆnow I'm more confident without makeup thanks to this !!
Jamie  A.
Alice, TX
The roller is a great idea! Easy way to apply the product. Feels great on my skin. Skin looks better after use.
Lina P.
San Diego, CA
I love this roller ball. It makes the application so easy. I use this at night before bed and it smells great.
Yurby V.
florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pues en lo particular no me agrado aunque el aroma esta bien, pero me dejo un poco m√°s grasosa de lo normal.
Sierra W.
Virginia Beach, VA
noticed extreme results ! absolutely love this product so much . feels so cold (but in a good way) on my skin
Desiray R.
Atwater, CA
I strongly believe this is good for dark circles as welll as wrinkles! I love it im only 21 & it works great!
DEBRA S.
Gladstone, MI
ive been using this for over 3 years and its quick and easy to use and only take s afew minutes of your tim e
leslie H.