BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Vivian G.
Stuart, FL
I loved how it didn't make me look as tired. It helped with my bags but didn't feel it lasted long. Good smelling!
Mirna V.
Weslaco, TX
Dont find any use for this but oh well cant complain its an alright product my mom uses it alot...its an ok from me
Jazmin V.
I didn't see a difference. And also it was very expensive but I am not sure if it was the way I applied it or not.
BRENDA G.
Tulsa, OK
I LIKED THE LIFT PRO DEEP WRINKLE ROLLER IT HELPS YOU A LOT FOR THE WRINKLE AND THE SKIN FEELS GOOD WHEN YOU PUT ON
Lori D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Okay but used better. I like the applicator and it feels cool and refreshing to apply but yhe results aren't great.
Jessica W.
Bothell, WA
Works well under my eyes to wake me up in the miring. I liked it best if I put the roller in the freezer before use
Karen W.
Rector, AR
I like how easy the garnier ultra lift goes on .the roller goes on nice and i feel that the product does a good job
Erika H.
Tempe, AZ
You works for me I saw a big difference in 2wks ...my face was smooth and wrinkles were fading g ..I'd recommend it
Ina R.
Hampton
Tried to use this a couple of times it was a ok product. It just wasn't the best fit or the best product for me.
Jennifer M.
Locust Grove, GA
Immediately after using the cool roller, your skin feels rejuvenated. The roller ball makes application so easy!
leslie H.