Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Cory D.
Cory D.
Corona, CA

I can keep my wrinkles from appearing or just prolong them with granite and so easy to apply with the roller
Annika B.
Annika B.
Nashville, TN

I bought this thing at Target because I was most excited about the roller. Its hard to tell if it really been working because I'm still in my 20s so I don't have many wrinkles, but I'm trying to prevent them. It's fun to apply and feels luxurious, but I can't speak to its effects.
Daniela D.
Daniela D.
Buckeye, AZ

It seemed to have been working.. unless it was all in my head lol but I lost it about two weeks after buying it on vacation:(
Idaa M.
Idaa M.
Yakima, WA

This feels really good on the eye the cold feeling makes my eyes feel more fresh and it's relaxing felling! I love it!
kasey p.
kasey p.
Southbridge , MA

I'm still pretty young, but I like to use this to ensure I don't get wrinkles at an early age. It's super gentle on the skin. Price is excellent compared to others. I'm a first time user, but I will definitely continue for a long time. I 100% would purchase again.
ashley B.
ashley B.

I really love this product. The application is mess free and so easy. It really makes a difference over time.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Lindenhurst, NY

This is a great product to use around your eyes it dries quickly & can easily be incorporated into your morning & evening beauty regimen
Aglae G.
Aglae G.

Felt like the product wasn't really working for me after a couple of uses I decided to stop using it I wasn't very happy with it
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Rodeo, CA

I suffer from puffy undereyes in the morning and this roller ball works great to help me with the puffiness. Its nice and cooling and starts working quickly!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Clio, MI

Love these rollers. Not only do they keep skin tight, and from aging, they are cooling to the skin also helping to de-puff any issues you may have around those peepers. Nice light scent too, and works okay with my sensitive, dry skin. Love that you can find it right at your local drugstore too!
leslie H.