Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Erica M.
Erica M.
Fennville, MI

Love love love the wrinkle roller. Can't recommend this enough. Smells amazing and works even better.
Jasmine  .
Jasmine .
Sartell, MN

I didn't see any difference when using this product . It felt nice but not much changed in appearance
Ram Y.
Ram Y.
Modesto, CA

It helps but I don't really use it that much but if you used daily I think it will improve your skin.
Fabiola V.
Fabiola V.
puerto rico

Love it i never forget to buy or use it . leaves a fresh and new feeling in your face its very gentle
Meg B.
Meg B.

Like how easy this product is to apply. Like how this product has a good smell to it. A little pricey
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Susanville, CA

I don't love this item the roller frequently became stuck however the formula is nice and works well
Sarah I.
Sarah I.
Ada, OK

Working in the hospital, this quickly de-puffs and smooths my eye skin. Easily stored in your purse!
Michael M.
Michael M.
Canoga Park, CA

I love this product, I've used this for wrinkles and puffiness around my eyes and, it works wonders.
I love it, great piece for such a awesome product. Kind of sticky to skin after it dries its pperect
H V.
H V.
Bedford, IN

My go to wrinkle eraser! Especially since I tend to run on less and less sleep since becoming a mom!
leslie H.