BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Ana Isabel L.
Beverly Hills, CA
Esta crema esta recomendada para las personas con cierta edad que pierden la elasticidad de la piel y cuello. Un uso diario de la misma te ayudará a definir el rostro desvaneciendo las arrugas.
Daph M.
A great roller that glides smooth over your skin. The liquid that releases from the roller is not overwhelming. It's a gentle roller that refreshes your face. The packaging is very compact which I liked. I would buy this again and think that others should as well.
Kristen H.
Columbus, OH
This wrinkle reducer works great on my fine lines and wrinkles. The roller ball helps to apply the product with ease, and the ball leaves my skin feeling cool. The product has an all day lasting effect and helps reduce the bags under my eyes in the morning.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
GARNIER has plenty of skin care items to choose from.
this is one of my choices so so good. its easy to use.
DOES IT WORK YOU ASK? i'll let you know in 20 years.
LOLOLOLOL
Faith L.
Huntsville, AL
I have used this product and didnt notice a whole lot of difference. For the price you pay for this product, I wish it paid off more. You can notice it tightening up the skin and with everyday use, you should start to notice slight differences.
cassandra p.
this is great product for wrinkles especially under the eyes i have found it not only firms the skin but also brightens it , it took about 4 days to see a result , it made my dark cirlces disappear too altoiugh i dont think that was the intended affect
Sidney T.
Austin, TX
Love this product because the application process is so simple. The packaging is sleek and lasts a long time. Even though it's a drugstore product, it's a bit pricey.
kim n.
Bossier City
This is a joke.  Wish I hadn't spent the money.  I did nothing.  I saw no improvement of any kind after I had finished the entire bottle.  I would not recommend it and will not purchase again.
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
Use this product for 5 months straight and loved it! Found noticeablely less fine lines and wrinkles helped a scar on my forehead even. Def. Repurchased it several times.
Julia D.
Spokane, WA
This product works alright. I have taken before pictures, but really do not notice much difference from then until now. I roll it on under my eyes and it feels cool. I wouldn't really recommend it to others.
leslie H.