BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Sophia D.
San Diego, CA
I actually didn't use this product l long enough to see results. At first I liked the idea of a roller to apply the product, but after some thought, I felt like it might not be the best idea, sanitary wise. I prefer a pump or a tube for products I put on my face.
Nikki B.
Niles, OH
I love this roller product it makes it easy and fast to put on with no mess! I got my product at walmart! It's a gentle product as all garniers products are! It definitely met my expectations and my family and friends love it and I would definitely buy it again?
Chantel F.
My skin feels so..... Amazing when I put this on. I literally put it on day before I apply my make up and night before I go to bed. I noticed it has helped with some slight lines I have noticed. I have purchased more of the line and have them as my holy grail.
Chloe V.
Bremerton, WA
I absolutely love how this feels going on. It is cool and refreshing! I only use it now as preventative wrinkle care but it still has great results. I think the price is a bit steep but what else should you expect for anti-aging products? Overall worth buying!
Joselin O.
Palmetto, FL
I love this roller it's so easy to apply and so fresh feeling I would buy it again it's my 1 time but so far it's very good it meet my expectations very much love it my sister love it too I would defenatatly but it again my sister would buy it she loves it too
Michelle  N.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This roller is great to help prevent aging and applies light on my skin. Although I do not have wrinkles, I am using it for preventative measure, and I believe the product is helping me to keep my skin young and firm for many years to come! I would buy again!
Samantha T.
Union, NJ
I use this product almost everyday and it is extremely refreshing on the eyes. The packaging is colorful and it is such a gentle product. Results will easily follow in weeks and this product met my expectations. I can easily recommend this product to others.
Cecilia E.
Selma, CA
It's hard for me to figure out what I need for my face cause I have combination skin. And I think I have wrinkles but still not sure. So tried this for the first time and it has a cool feeling. Took a very long time for me to notice. But loved the feeling.
Natalie H.
This wrinkle roller helps me a lot people think that i am 13 i use this product a lot i passed my expectations so much and it did meet my expectations this product is very affective and it works very well i would recommend this product to the whole world.
Laurie P.
Casselberry, FL
This is a great product, but sometimes a little difficult to use if the roller isn't moist. Very gentle product. Very attractive packaging and use. I purchased this product at my local Walgreen's. I would possibly buy it again with a coupon or if on sale.
leslie H.