BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
My mom used this and it helped her wrinkles a lot ! Took about maybe 2 weeks to see really good results & after that it just keeps getting better and better! You just have to keep on with a Dailey routine of it! Like in the morning then at night also !
Sydney C.
Elizabethtown
I loved this product but the smell was kinda weird! It's a bit too watery at times but still pretty good! These products are very affordable. Would recommended to other people. I won't probably buy it again only because I wanna review other ones
Jadynn M.
Bennington, NE
Cooling refreshment to under eyes. Leaves skin feeling smooth. Great to apply before makeup to help with under eyes circles. Very easy to access and extremely affordable. I've purchased multiple times and will definitely continue to repurchase.
Michelle D.
Chatsworth, CA
I use this every morning!! I keep it in the fridge to keep it cool so when I glide it under my eyes it takes away the puffiness ! If you haven't tried this your missing out!! Your eyes will thank you !
Carolina R.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho ese roller , me quita mis noches de transnocho aunque no sé si sirva cuando tienes muy oscuras las ojeras por qué de por si no tengo mucho ojeras y no son negritas entonces a mi si me ha gustado
Aaliyah B.
My mom gave this a try a couple years ago and she didn't really feel a huge difference in her face after a month of using this. Now I don't want to say it doesn't work at all because this product may work well on other people but for my mom she didn't feel it worked enough.
kasey p.
Southbridge , MA
I'm still pretty young, but I like to use this to ensure I don't get wrinkles at an early age. It's super gentle on the skin. Price is excellent compared to others. I'm a first time user, but I will definitely continue for a long time. I 100% would purchase again.
Daph M.
A great roller that glides smooth over your skin. The liquid that releases from the roller is not overwhelming. It's a gentle roller that refreshes your face. The packaging is very compact which I liked. I would buy this again and think that others should as well.
Jessie J.
Bellingham, WA
For store brand it's great quality. I used to use the green one growing up (not sure if they still make it). Gentle. Cheap. I was using it at too young of an age to realize how effective it was. I would buy again for my grandma
Kristen H.
Columbus, OH
This wrinkle reducer works great on my fine lines and wrinkles. The roller ball helps to apply the product with ease, and the ball leaves my skin feeling cool. The product has an all day lasting effect and helps reduce the bags under my eyes in the morning.
leslie H.