BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Dia P.
Dia P.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! it has a roller, which is super easy to use! It is gentle and not harsh on the skin. I personally have had great experience with this. I have used it once, but will be buying more soon! The packaging is also very nice and it really helps with wrinkles!
LizzBeth M.
LizzBeth M.
I don't have wrinkles yet since I am fairly young. However, I am a firm believer that you need to start early with these things. I really enjoyed the packing on this. It is a roller ball type of thing. It gave me a great cooling sensation. I would definitely repurchase.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Center Valley, PA
I really like to use this product under my eyes. Since I've started using this one, I've noticed the sagging under my eyes has seriously decreased. It's really convenient to use. It's available in all grocery and mass retailers. It's extremely affordable and effective!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Sandston, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was an okay product for me. It isn't my go to, but I did enjoy using it while I had it. The packagine was nice, not hard to use, it did leave just a little bit of a greasy feeling though instead of a serum-y feeling. but it did feel moisturized.will buy again
Sophia D.
Sophia D.
San Diego, CA
I actually didn't use this product l long enough to see results. At first I liked the idea of a roller to apply the product, but after some thought, I felt like it might not be the best idea, sanitary wise. I prefer a pump or a tube for products I put on my face.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Niles, OH
I love this roller product it makes it easy and fast to put on with no mess! I got my product at walmart! It's a gentle product as all garniers products are! It definitely met my expectations and my family and friends love it and I would definitely buy it again?
Chantel F.
Chantel F.
My skin feels so..... Amazing when I put this on. I literally put it on day before I apply my make up and night before I go to bed. I noticed it has helped with some slight lines I have noticed. I have purchased more of the line and have them as my holy grail.
Chloe V.
Chloe V.
Bremerton, WA
I absolutely love how this feels going on. It is cool and refreshing! I only use it now as preventative wrinkle care but it still has great results. I think the price is a bit steep but what else should you expect for anti-aging products? Overall worth buying!
Joselin O.
Joselin O.
Palmetto, FL
I love this roller it's so easy to apply and so fresh feeling I would buy it again it's my 1 time but so far it's very good it meet my expectations very much love it my sister love it too I would defenatatly but it again my sister would buy it she loves it too
Michelle  N.
Michelle N.
Austin , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This roller is great to help prevent aging and applies light on my skin. Although I do not have wrinkles, I am using it for preventative measure, and I believe the product is helping me to keep my skin young and firm for many years to come! I would buy again!
leslie H.