BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Dulce J.
Live this stuff is so refreshing it feels so cool to the touch. It makes my undereyes looke bright and lifted.
kim m.
okemah, OK
Was a good product not too harsh .not an expensive item .does what t says it will do and not make you skin dry
Iris Q.
Charlottesville, VA
Nothing the brag about. I used it for about a month and saw no improvement. Nothing. And the smell is horrible.
Jess O.
It doea make your eyes slightly more bright. But in my honest ipinion, I really didnt see much of a difference.
Lindsay H.
Philadelphia, PA
The cooling roller is refreshing and I can tell the difference in my laugh lines around my eyes within 2 weeks!
ashley B.
I really love this product. The application is mess free and so easy. It really makes a difference over time.
Sam M.
Columbus, OH
Good results, but i expected more from this especially because of the price of the product. It's an "ok" item
Sarah T.
Jefferson, WI
This roller was awesome because the ball is metal and the combination helped reduce deep lives and wrinkles!
Yael S.
Brownsville, TX
Best product ever. Its really easy to use and apply. It works perfectly and i sure recommend this to anyone.
Sierra W.
Virginia Beach, VA
noticed extreme results ! absolutely love this product so much . feels so cold (but in a good way) on my skin
leslie H.