Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Gisela T.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Sarah B.Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller uploaded by Nataly R.See all 4 photos

BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He ...Para donde enviaras la voxbox?... 2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and ...Hey between you and me if you ... 2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased th...Nah, does not work 3 Answers
Photos (4)
Ashanti S.
Ashanti S.
New Carrollton, MD
Love this eye roller , leaves me rejuvenated and awake for the day. also very convenient
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Cartersville, GA
This product feels great putting it on and feels amazing. It also has a very nice smell.
Paulina A.
Paulina A.
Jacksonville, FL
Fresh and cool quick absorbing serum. I felt fresh after used and keep it in the fridge.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feels refreshing but not noticeable difference. I used it for a few weeks. Decent price.
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Pittsburgh
Really great product I would recommend to another peer it's a great price and gets the job done.
Kristina  V.
Kristina V.
Montgomery, AL
I used this on my forehead and I am impressed! I love the way it leaves my skin soft and gets the wrinkles to leave!
Becca D.
Becca D.
Knox, PA
Loved this product. I used it under my eyes and it made a noticeable difference. Made my eyes feel fresh and renewed
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
Rome, NY
This roller I liked but I didn't love. The smell is amazing but I didn't see that good of results
Heather O.
Heather O.
Feels good on the skin and easy to use. Haven't noticed significant results just yet. I will keep using.
Yamilka P.
Yamilka P.
SDQ 635399 Yamilka Pilier 2250 NW 114TH Ave Unit 1A Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I still do not contemplate, this article I have rarely used anything that surprises me
leslie H.