BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Buse G.
Amazing!! It Keeps You Looking Young And Healthy! After A Week Or Two You Notice The Changes On Your Skin Right Away.
Joan M.
Fairborn, OH
Fills in the gaps, and makes you instantly look younger, and less fatigued! I use it under a bronzer so it blends in.
Autumn F.
Clinton, MD
I had a lot of wrinkles on my forehead but with this that went away. All I had to do is roll it around and it worked.
Becca D.
Knox, PA
Loved this product. I used it under my eyes and it made a noticeable difference. Made my eyes feel fresh and renewed
Mary L.
Newark, CA
The roller is soft and goes on smooth. You can roll it on your face and neck easily. Does not leave a sticky residue.
Holly E.
Mishawaka, IN
Didnt really care for this product smelled good but i didnt think it worked at all for me or for my mom. Too pricey
Mirna V.
Weslaco, TX
Dont find any use for this but oh well cant complain its an alright product my mom uses it alot...its an ok from me
Shannon T.
This product did help reduce some fine lines. It refreshes under eye area, but I will not purchase this item again.
Gabby B.
Bakersfield, CA
I have used many eye cream and I like this one I don't have wrinkles but i love the way it makes my under eye feels
Erika H.
Tempe, AZ
You works for me I saw a big difference in 2wks ...my face was smooth and wrinkles were fading g ..I'd recommend it
leslie H.