Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Kincaid, Wv

Bought this for my mother and used it once or twice .. and can't believe how well it works. Tightens the face making you feel brand new !!
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Livonia, MI

Really reduces the fine lines around my eyes and and mouth. Love the sent Snd the results. Very happy!
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Clayton, NY

I use to use this when I was working overnights, I always looked tired. I am young, I shouldn't have wrinkles. Well after using this I haven't had wrinkles since. I love it!!
Kenneth H.
Kenneth H.
Panama City Beach, FL

This is a great product and I highly recommend it to anyone. I have used this product for over a month and can say it is a very good buy,we'll worth the investment.i highly recommend trying this product and recommend telling your friends about it.
Heather E.
Heather E.
Spartanburg, SC

Love this not to greasy sinks in and makes my undereyes feel awesome helps with my small wrinkles use it daily with or with out make up
Florie W.
Florie W.
Kenmore, NY

While I felt that this product was certainly moisturizing, I did not see any truly noticeable difference in the lines under my eyes. This is not the first under eye product from Garnier that I have tried that has not delivered the results promised on the packaging. I don't think I will be buying this type of product from them again, which is disappointing because I have had good experiences with other products from them
Wren C.
Wren C.

Sadly, neither me, nor my friends,and husband saw improvement on the skin around my eyes after using a whole supply of this Garnier product.
Darian G.
Darian G.
Silverton, OR

Amazing product. This product really make the skin under my eyes look refreshed and feeling really soft.
Julia K.
Julia K.
Saint Louis, MO

I use this in conjunction with the under eye de-puffer from garnish, and both have never failed to please me! I've had people recommend them to me before and I first tried them over a year ago... since then I haven't stopped using them! packaging super easy to keep track of and carry for travel also!
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Georgetown, DE

This product is just okay. I found it to be a little gimmicky. I did not notice any difference in my wrinkles around my eyes. But I will continue using it because it is very hydrating.
leslie H.