Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Medinah J.
Medinah J.

Great product I can definitely see a difference. I love that it was affordable and I highly recommend it
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
INDEPENDENCE, MO

I love this product and I referred it to a bunch of friends and they loved it and we all love it so much
marina g.
marina g.
Anaheim, CA

Would like to try this one out.. i haven't seen this anywhere near me yet.. willicng to try this one out
Esperanza H.
Esperanza H.
Fresno, CA

Good for the bags under my eyes really tightens the skin up..feel like a whole new person when I use it
Rashida G.
Rashida G.
Central Point, OR

I live for this stuff but thats just me okay bye. Such a great product and man am i filled with sarcasm
Karley E.
Karley E.
Pittsburgh, PA

I bought this for my grandmother and it didn't work at all...very disappointed and not worth your money
Yasmin B.
Yasmin B.
Coventry

Very impressed by this product and its price too! Easy to use and great results. Will be buying again.
Luz H.
Luz H.
Springdale, AR

The rolling part makes everything better. Feels everything feel fresh. I just love it. What wrinkles ?
Helen C.
Helen C.

Leaves under eyes feeling refreshed.
Leaves the skin nice and soft making you ready for the day ahead.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

Very effective. I love it! Super easy to use. No mess. Not oily like other creams. Highly recommended.
leslie H.