Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Yurby V.
Yurby V.
florida
Pues en lo particular no me agrado aunque el aroma esta bien, pero me dejo un poco más grasosa de lo normal.
Lily P.
Lily P.
Love this stuff. My go-to. Smells amazing and so easy to use. I use it up so fast though, I wish it came in bigger quantities.
Sara I.
Sara I.
All I have to say is but this up! I love the way it feels smells and I love the funky applicator!
Karen G.
Karen G.
Tried this, never really got into it enough to have any kind of extensive opinions. Like the roller ball
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Flaherty
I'm only 23 but I like to use this so to help prevent the appearance of wrinkles in the future
Renee M.
Renee M.
Temperance, MI
Love this roller! I keep on my nightstand and it is applied upon waking! Really does what it says and works the entire day!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
I use this every morning and night. The roller leaves an extra tight feel under my eyes. I can feel it working immediately!
Ashlynn M.
Ashlynn M.
Gray, LA
Ooooh , this stuff is amazing!!! It's like a depuffer in a roller! It's amazing to me. Love
Chamiqua C.
Chamiqua C.
Brooklyn, NY
This stick is amazing and works really well even though I'm young I want to start really young using anti aging products
Ciara R.
Ciara R.
Deltona, FL
Love this roller cream so much honestly have seen an improvement in my under eye area! Works wonders
leslie H.