Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Philadelphia, PA

Good eye roller! It's really nice and easy to apply just got to let it dry.
sara G.
sara G.

I love this. The metal applicator it's so cool and feels refreshing to use.
Dee A.
Dee A.
Detroit, MI

Don't do anything. Sometimes the ball will get stuck. Meh. I. Can do better
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

I like this! It's not a miracle product but it's awesomeabd I'll use it up!
member-b1c20c77b
member-b1c20c77b
Brownstown, MI

Feels really nice and makes my under eyes less puffy. Really great product.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Beckley, WV

I absolutely love this product. I recommend it to anyone with fine wrinkles
Cindy H.
Cindy H.

The Garnier wrinkle roller is a neat product. It is very soothing for the undereyes and I liked to use it in the morning when my undereyes were puffy. It terms of lasting effects, I did not notice any and am giving it 3 stars for this reason. I found it did little more than soothe and cool my undereyes. I would be hesitant to recommend.
Morrie L.
Morrie L.
Brooklyn, NY

Great product..I loves how it keeps the wrinkles at bay and keeps me young n poppin.No need for life alert or jitterbug if I keep using this product because I'm forever young.
Judy O.
Judy O.

I loved it worked and saw results in less than 3 weeks❤👌now I'm more confident without makeup thanks to this !!
Ashlynn M.
Ashlynn M.
Gray, LA

Ooooh , this stuff is amazing!!! It's like a depuffer in a roller! It's amazing to me. Love
leslie H.