Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#28 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Ana Isabel L.
Ana Isabel L.
Beverly Hills, CA

Esta crema esta recomendada para las personas con cierta edad que pierden la elasticidad de la piel y cuello. Un uso diario de la misma te ayudará a definir el rostro desvaneciendo las arrugas.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ

GARNIER has plenty of skin care items to choose from.
this is one of my choices so so good. its easy to use.
DOES IT WORK YOU ASK? i'll let you know in 20 years.
LOLOLOLOL
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Buffalo, NY

Well I don't have any wrinkles but I have used this before, its actually really refreshing if u put it in the fridge for a bit before using
jaime c.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA

i love that this is a rollerball. It's only a 4 star because it works great (like 5 stars) on my less deep wrinkles but I have some tough forehead wrinkles that this doesn't work for. I am please with this overall and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great formula with easy application.
Naimely S.
Naimely S.
Spring City, TN

Este producto es súper bueno lo recomiendo deja el área de los ojos súper suave y a terciopelo.
Keslie H.
Keslie H.
Beaver Dam, WI

Worked alright. I saw some results. Was on a end cap at target which persuaded me to buy it. Would recommend.
Sierra G.
Sierra G.

The role of all this very cooling on the guys didn't dry out my under eyes and made my under eyes really feel nice and hydrated.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA

Tried this after picking it up from Target. For the price, I expect more-- the roller is a cool concept but distributes very little product. No noticeable difference.
Luisa H.
Luisa H.
Bronx, NY

Uplifts skin really good doesn't make wrinkles go away but it helps smoothen them out quite a bit
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
El Paso, TX

I use this product a couple of months ago and didn't really see any difference. I finish the product just to not throw it away but wouldn't recommend it.
leslie H.