BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Amanda b.
Little Hocking, OH
Omg!just wait it's so smooth! It feel great on your skin u will love it oh yeah plus it works! U will see improvement
Buse G.
Amazing!! It Keeps You Looking Young And Healthy! After A Week Or Two You Notice The Changes On Your Skin Right Away.
Autumn F.
Clinton, MD
I had a lot of wrinkles on my forehead but with this that went away. All I had to do is roll it around and it worked.
Emily C.
Oakland, RI
I tried this once at my friends house and have started using it for a week now and it has taken away most of wrinkles
Tina R.
Lockport, IL
This deep wrinkle roller was very easy to use, but it didn't seem to work as expected. I saw no noticible difference.
Mary L.
Newark, CA
The roller is soft and goes on smooth. You can roll it on your face and neck easily. Does not leave a sticky residue.
Joan M.
Fairborn, OH
Fills in the gaps, and makes you instantly look younger, and less fatigued! I use it under a bronzer so it blends in.
Kristina  V.
Montgomery, AL
I used this on my forehead and I am impressed! I love the way it leaves my skin soft and gets the wrinkles to leave!
Aly C.
This is okay not my favorite. I'm always willing to try new things that come out and I've been holding back on these.
Becca D.
Knox, PA
Loved this product. I used it under my eyes and it made a noticeable difference. Made my eyes feel fresh and renewed
leslie H.