BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Carmin R.
Carmin R.
FL
so great. really work against my crows feet. I try it for a friend recommendation and I am in love with it right now. 100% approve
Karina M.
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this awhile back and wasnt super fond of the results. I didn't notice much of a difference, even with consistent use.
Yurby V.
Yurby V.
florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pues en lo particular no me agrado aunque el aroma esta bien, pero me dejo un poco más grasosa de lo normal.
Lily P.
Lily P.
Love this stuff. My go-to. Smells amazing and so easy to use. I use it up so fast though, I wish it came in bigger quantities.
Sara I.
Sara I.
All I have to say is but this up! I love the way it feels smells and I love the funky applicator!
Karen G.
Karen G.
Tried this, never really got into it enough to have any kind of extensive opinions. Like the roller ball
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Flaherty
I'm only 23 but I like to use this so to help prevent the appearance of wrinkles in the future
Renee M.
Renee M.
Temperance, MI
Love this roller! I keep on my nightstand and it is applied upon waking! Really does what it says and works the entire day!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
I use this every morning and night. The roller leaves an extra tight feel under my eyes. I can feel it working immediately!
Ashlynn M.
Ashlynn M.
Gray, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ooooh , this stuff is amazing!!! It's like a depuffer in a roller! It's amazing to me. Love
leslie H.