Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Jazmyne M.
Jazmyne M.
Beaumont, TX

I love how it rolls on! It fast and easy and shows actually results! I advice everyone to use this product!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.

Really like this product! It seems to work so far, going to continue using it in hopes to see good results!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Lumby, BC

Wish I could say l liked this product but I saw no difference in my wrinkles and found it dryer my skin out
Ann Margaret A.
Ann Margaret A.
Luton, Bedfordshire

At first I was reluctant but this roller is good. Fresh texture, a regular use reduce wrinkles and eye bags
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Butler, PA

Pricey and herder to find but definitely revitalizes your under eyes and helps remove wrinkles on the face
Shannon Elysabeth M.
Shannon Elysabeth M.
Cleveland, OH

I used this daily for a month and did not see a ton of difference. But it smells good, and is easy to use.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Okeechobee, FL

I love the roller on the Garnier Ultra-lift, it allow for an invigorating experience and easy application.
Bella G.
Bella G.
Lowgap, NC

I love this product so so much!!!! It really does remove wrinkles and sometimes my baggyness under my eyes
it feels so smooth on the sking with generous amounts its effective and its very gentle on the skin feels
KATIE S.
KATIE S.
Ctr Moriches, NY

This product was ok i would be willing to try again. It is a little oily and did make me break out a bit.
leslie H.