Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#28 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Desiray R.
Desiray R.
Atwater, CA

I strongly believe this is good for dark circles as welll as wrinkles! I love it im only 21 & it works great!
Michceal R.
Michceal R.
Wilmington, DE

Love it it's very cool when you put it on but over all its a great product and I used it like 3x so it's ok
Paulina C.
Paulina C.
Eagle Pass, TX

This product does a great job at tightening my under eye area, my mom likes to use this product as well
Sondra C.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL

I've only used it a couple times before because my mom let me borrow hers but I like the way that it rolls on and I like the smell
Cindy H.
Cindy H.

The Garnier wrinkle roller is a neat product. It is very soothing for the undereyes and I liked to use it in the morning when my undereyes were puffy. It terms of lasting effects, I did not notice any and am giving it 3 stars for this reason. I found it did little more than soothe and cool my undereyes. I would be hesitant to recommend.
Paulina G.
Paulina G.

love love love this pr!duct! it feel amazing on my skin, i bought mine at wal-mart so they are always in stock, effective and easy to use, great buy!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH

I have one of these handy for when my under eyes are puffy. It's very gentle and good for sensitive skin. I'm still on my original one, but I'll buy it again for emergencies. It's really helpful with swollen eyes since the ball is cool.
Crissie W.
Crissie W.

And you this under my eyes and also all my eyelids to help with the puffiness and wrinkles. It does a great job I would definitely recommend
Waw me gusta mucho este producto he notado mucho el canvio de mi piel se a vuelto mas brillante y mis arugas no se notan demasiaado.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC

I've used this previously and I loved it. You can tell a difference in as little as 2 weeks.
leslie H.