BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Star K.
Chattanooga, TN
Did not like this at all .was to sticky and made my eyes real puffy. I love Garnier products but this one was not for me.
Alicia G.
Laredo, TX
In love with this!! Its amazing and makes everything feel so good next day, it feels like it helps under my eyes a lot!
Kayleah W.
Searcy
It does very well with getting rid of wrinkles. And it's almost as if you are using an eraser it is quick and accurate.
Idaa M.
Yakima, WA
This feels really good on the eye the cold feeling makes my eyes feel more fresh and it's relaxing felling! I love it!
Micalah T.
Harrisonville, MO
I've tried this on some "beginner" wrinkles on my forehead. For the price, it's not bad but I also wasn't wowed by it.
Karlee B.
Murphysboro, IL
I love this stuff. Although I am not at an age where anti-aging is a huge concern to me, I still would recommend this.
Kayla O.
Dawsonville, GA
It's great for my under eye area. I've have noticed a dramatic change. I love this I use it everyday. I 100% recommend.
Marissa S.
East Haven, CT
This product is very easy to use. It's gentle for under the eyes and I noticed a difference in my skin after 2-3 weeks.
nathalie l.
My favorite leave my eyes feeling great really lifts the deep lines under bags i love this product highly recommend it
Ruchell A.
Pasco
This product was easy to use but I didn't notice much of a different in the appearance of my skin after long term use.
leslie H.