BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
I use this to prevent wrinkles and it feels nice on. My mom used it too. I don't have wrinkles yet and hope this helps me to not get them
Brittany b.
Brittany b.
I love how this helps my face with lines and wrinkles and I love the roller ball it helps with application
Erika H.
Erika H.
Tempe, AZ
You works for me I saw a big difference in 2wks ...my face was smooth and wrinkles were fading g ..I'd recommend it
Kaytlin F.
Kaytlin F.
Good drugstore bargain. Easy to use and not harsh on sensitive skin around eye area. Definitely recommend.
Nicolet F.
Nicolet F.
Fort Worth, TX
Really not much of a fan it really doesn't work that well. I would prefer almost any other product over this one. Sorry to say but I'm just being honest. I'm pretty sure this gave me clog pores
Daniela w.
Daniela w.
Stuart, FL
This product feel good while using. I'm not sure if the roller makes a difference but I'll keep using it
wana w.
wana w.
Johor
Its easy to apply because of roller application. I loved it so much and this product works well at my skin
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Commerce, GA
Has Dramatically reduced wrinlkes around lips and eyes after only 2 weeks. Can't wait to see further improvement
Carmin R.
Carmin R.
FL
so great. really work against my crows feet. I try it for a friend recommendation and I am in love with it right now. 100% approve
Karina M.
Karina M.
Newberg
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this awhile back and wasnt super fond of the results. I didn't notice much of a difference, even with consistent use.
leslie H.