BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Lori B.
Martinez, GA
Not great. Used this because it has a roller. I don't like to apply with my hands because 99% of the time the things make my hands break out with blisters.
Marii H.
Sacramento, CA
Awesome to use after a night of partying. You have to massage it in thoroughly or it dries in a weird crust but other than that it makes miracles happen
Niki W.
Love how this rolls on cool and smoothes out any imperfections in my skin! The cooling effect also leaves my under eye feeling refreshed and lifted.
Paulina G.
love love love this pr!duct! it feel amazing on my skin, i bought mine at wal-mart so they are always in stock, effective and easy to use, great buy!
member-668da
I didn’t feel this did what it stated it was supposed to do. I could tell no difference after using it fir 4 weeks. My wrinkles looked the same....
Haley P.
Glasgow, KY
Used this for under eye wrinkles and was not impressed. I used for about a month and felt like there was no change in the appearance of wrinkles.
Destiny H.
This was an okay product. Didn't exactly help with the wrinkles under my eyes but it made them more smooth and not as harsh looking and feeling.
Andrea G.
Rochester, NY
Personally I noticed my eyes more moisturizer but it did not impact the darkness or wrinkles at all. Didn't feel this product was a necessity!
Cristina P.
Oakland, CA
Really good!
Basically I'm really happy with all the products in this brand.
This cream and the BB cream are working pretty well in my face!
Crissie W.
And you this under my eyes and also all my eyelids to help with the puffiness and wrinkles. It does a great job I would definitely recommend
leslie H.