BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Covington, GA
A quality product at a reasonable price. Garnier has a great line of skincare that I continue to purchase to this day.
Gabby B.
Gabby B.
Bakersfield, CA
I have used many eye cream and I like this one I don't have wrinkles but i love the way it makes my under eye feels
Tara B.
Tara B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this after I shower. Its a light moisturizer. It dose make your face smoothr but its not a drastic change. I like the rolling part of it and it glides on smoothly. But since its not a huge difference I am giving it a 3. I love Garnier products.
Paulina C.
Paulina C.
Eagle Pass , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product does a great job at tightening my under eye area, my mom likes to use this product as well
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Wading River, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG loved it super cooling under eye the metal roller ball takes away all puffiness it my morning's go to product
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice and easy to use. I love how the ball is cool to the touch. I especially love it if I need a quick pick me up
Judy O.
Judy O.
I loved it worked and saw results in less than 3 weeks‚̧ūüĎĆnow I'm more confident without makeup thanks to this !!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the way my skin felt and looked after I used this product! After many weeks of testing it out, it is really worth your money.
shelley h.
shelley h.
Vero Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not see results that were very dramatic, however the Garnier ultra-lift pro deep wrinkle roller was easy to apply.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Lavaca, AR
I absolutely love using the roller ball to massage the product into my under eye area! It leaves my eyes feeling much less puffy and cool..
leslie H.