Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Covington, GA
A quality product at a reasonable price. Garnier has a great line of skincare that I continue to purchase to this day.
Gabby B.
Gabby B.
Bakersfield, CA
I have used many eye cream and I like this one I don't have wrinkles but i love the way it makes my under eye feels
Paulina C.
Paulina C.
Eagle Pass, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product does a great job at tightening my under eye area, my mom likes to use this product as well
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Wading River, NY
OMG loved it super cooling under eye the metal roller ball takes away all puffiness it my morning's go to product
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Loved the way my skin felt and looked after I used this product! After many weeks of testing it out, it is really worth your money.
Judy O.
Judy O.
I loved it worked and saw results in less than 3 weeks❤👌now I'm more confident without makeup thanks to this !!
shelley h.
shelley h.
Vero Beach, FL
I did not see results that were very dramatic, however the Garnier ultra-lift pro deep wrinkle roller was easy to apply.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
East Haven, CT
This product is very easy to use. It's gentle for under the eyes and I noticed a difference in my skin after 2-3 weeks.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Lavaca, AR
I absolutely love using the roller ball to massage the product into my under eye area! It leaves my eyes feeling much less puffy and cool..
Amazing product I first started using this a few months ago and the minute it runs out its off to the drugstore for me
leslie H.