Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.

Very good brand ! They make very good products especially this one! Reasonable price to
Andi K.
Andi K.
Gladstone, MO

It's cooling but after using it for 6 weeks, I didn't notice any difference to my skin.
Lavinia P.
Lavinia P.

I like these wrinkle roller creams, they feels good on the skin, and the smell is good.
Maggie D.
Maggie D.

Give a great lift I apply at bed time. Doesn't feel sticky or oily love this very much
Yamilka P.
Yamilka P.
SDQ 635399 Yamilka Pilier 2250 NW 114TH Ave Unit 1A Miami

I still do not contemplate, this article I have rarely used anything that surprises me
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Denver, CO

Great product used it for years but difficult to find as not allot of stores carry it.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
Biloxi, MS

In love this roller...its so convenient and it works wonders...my face feels amazing
Berenyce P.
Berenyce P.
Las Vegas, NV

Been using for almost a year now.. Love how easy to put on and just let do its magic
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville , FL

This roller is great. It takes almost no effort and it blends right in to my skin.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Marengo, IL

Muy bueno par alas ojeras y ayuda a refrescar y ayuda mucho a los ojos para poner
leslie H.