BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Tara N.
Greenwood, DE
Love how I wake up in the morning and use the pro deep wrinkle roller and the cold sensation brings my tired eyes to life!
Star K.
Chattanooga, TN
Did not like this at all .was to sticky and made my eyes real puffy. I love Garnier products but this one was not for me.
Stephanie R.
Lumberton, TX
I don't believe it's helped with the small crows feet and wrinkles. But I do like the roller part that massages your eye.
shelley h.
Vero Beach, FL
I did not see results that were very dramatic, however the Garnier ultra-lift pro deep wrinkle roller was easy to apply.
Wendy E.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Not crazy about this. It did absolutely nothing for my skin. Take a pass. I used it for two weeks and saw no improvement
Chamiqua C.
Brooklyn, NY
This stick is amazing and works really well even though I'm young I want to start really young using anti aging products
Jaclyn G.
Does the job but there are better products out there for your money. Feels nice but doesn't provide long lasting results
Alexa H.
The roller ball is the best! Pop in the fridge for added benefits and also super soothing for puffy eyes in the morning!
Queyshalian D.
3413 West 10th Street Chester, PA
I have wrinkles on my chin and when I used this product they were gone.
I love that it have a roller is easier to used !
Daniella D.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I put this on my eyes before bed at night and I have noticed such a big difference in the bags and wrinkles under my eyes
leslie H.