BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Karen W.
Rector, AR
I like how easy the garnier ultra lift goes on .the roller goes on nice and i feel that the product does a good job
Shannon T.
This product did help reduce some fine lines. It refreshes under eye area, but I will not purchase this item again.
Vivian G.
stuart, FL
I loved how it didn't make me look as tired. It helped with my bags but didn't feel it lasted long. Good smelling!
Jessica W.
Bothell, WA
Works well under my eyes to wake me up in the miring. I liked it best if I put the roller in the freezer before use
BRENDA G.
Tulsa, OK
I LIKED THE LIFT PRO DEEP WRINKLE ROLLER IT HELPS YOU A LOT FOR THE WRINKLE AND THE SKIN FEELS GOOD WHEN YOU PUT ON
Jazmin V.
I didn't see a difference. And also it was very expensive but I am not sure if it was the way I applied it or not.
Lori D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Okay but used better. I like the applicator and it feels cool and refreshing to apply but yhe results aren't great.
Erika H.
Tempe, AZ
You works for me I saw a big difference in 2wks ...my face was smooth and wrinkles were fading g ..I'd recommend it
Erica D.
Balch Springs, TX
It feels nice on the skin. It didn't make a huge difference in my deeper lines, but it did improve my skin some.
tamia h.
Love this so much! My wrinkles become extinct with this product! I've never looked better or felt more confident!
leslie H.