Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Libna S.
Libna S.
San Bernardino

Ufff este producto si que me lleno el ojo. Sentía muy relajada fresca y deshilachado si lo volveré a comprar
Débora B.
Débora B.

Adoooooooooro minha mãe e eu usamos todos os dias e queremos ver resultados em breve cheiroso e cabe na mala
Yael S.
Yael S.
Brownsville, TX

Best product ever. Its really easy to use and apply. It works perfectly and i sure recommend this to anyone.
Macie H.
Macie H.
Denton, TX

This is so easy to just keep in a small bag in my purse and I can see a noticeable difference when I use it.
Samantha a.
Samantha a.
Longmont, CO

Makes you look amazing some of the best stuff you look nice and refreshed one of the best products I've used
Cally J.
Cally J.
Chesapeake, VA

Love the cooling sensation. Really helps wake you up on early mornings. Also moisturizes the under eye area.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
West Sayville, NY

I didn't find this product to be effective. It feels nice but literally had no effect on my skin whatsoever.
Blanca R.
Blanca R.

This doesn't really work & it's very confusing to out it on very tricky it's also pricey for being drugstore
Yurby V.
Yurby V.
florida

Pues en lo particular no me agrado aunque el aroma esta bien, pero me dejo un poco más grasosa de lo normal.
Amy B.
Amy B.

Amazing!!!
Definitely for a older woman
So when I get older il used it again

40+ this is must have