BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Desiray R.
Desiray R.
Atwater, CA
I strongly believe this is good for dark circles as welll as wrinkles! I love it im only 21 & it works great!
Cristina P.
Cristina P.
Oakland, CA
Really good!
Basically I'm really happy with all the products in this brand.
This cream and the BB cream are working pretty well in my face!
Shorty J.
Shorty J.
Didn't work for me, wasted my money. It makes the under eye moist, it hydrates, but doesn't firm, tighten, or help wrinkles in my opinion.
Eva M.
Eva M.
One of my friends had this and used it. Claimed it does wonders although I didn't really notice much of a difference after using this stuff so wasn't thoroughly impressed although might consider using it again in the future if cost was just right.
Daphne L.
Daphne L.
Brooklyn , NY
I brought it for a friend who absolutely live by this wrinkle roller. I honestly dont have any wrinkles.
Rashida G.
Rashida G.
Central Point, OR
I live for this stuff but thats just me okay bye. Such a great product and man am i filled with sarcasm
lele W.
lele W.
Dundalk, MD
I bought this roller at a dollar store I would said its a great find it leaves a cooling feel that makes me feel like its working!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Lumberton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't believe it's helped with the small crows feet and wrinkles. But I do like the roller part that massages your eye.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Laredo, TX
In love with this!! Its amazing and makes everything feel so good next day, it feels like it helps under my eyes a lot!
Michceal R.
Michceal R.
Wilmington, DE
Love it it's very cool when you put it on but over all its a great product and I used it like 3x so it's ok
leslie H.