Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Adria R.
Adria R.
Moulton, AL

Very rejuvenate tightens the skin wakes you up overall an amazing product highly suggest
Maribel L.
Maribel L.
Massapequa Pk, NY

I love the roll on, it feel so good in my dark circles of my eyes, I buy it in drugstore
Erin V.
Erin V.
Senoia, GA

I can't even describe how amazing this product is. Definitely five total stars for this!
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Oil City, PA

I have really only used this a couple of times it was a good product but kinda expensive
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Chicago

Feels refreshing but not noticeable difference. I used it for a few weeks. Decent price.
Angelina G.
Angelina G.

It's a very good one if you have dark circles and everything creaies under your makeup t
Ashanti S.
Ashanti S.
New Carrollton, MD

Love this eye roller , leaves me rejuvenated and awake for the day. also very convenient
Andi K.
Andi K.
Gladstone, MO

It's cooling but after using it for 6 weeks, I didn't notice any difference to my skin.
Lavinia P.
Lavinia P.

I like these wrinkle roller creams, they feels good on the skin, and the smell is good.
Jeremie A.
Jeremie A.
Twentynine Palms, CA

It feels nice and cook when I roll it under my eyes. I tell everyone about this product
leslie H.