Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Kingsport, TN

I use the one for under eye dark circles. I would totally recommend this product.
Love this product!!! I really liked the way it feels excpecially on my four head
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL

This made my skin soft. I did not notice any improvement in the wrinkles though.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

I did not see any real difference using this product . I was a first time user.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

Eu uso esse por que minha mãe disse que ele era muito bom e eu aproveitou isso
Jose L.
Jose L.
Brentwood, NY

This product is actually very good the roller does help you with your wrinkles
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Middle River, MD

Works okay you can feel the tightening of it but doesn't last very long at all
Brisa S.
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV

I like to use this for wrinkles to keep my face looking beautiful and healthy.
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Indio, CA

My sister got it for me like it it feels,fresh in the begginging but i like it
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
gulfport, ms

Great product...the roller ball feels wonderful on the skin and quite smooth
leslie H.