BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
monce p.
I didn't really enjoy this product i feel it did nothing towards me . It did not meet my expectation i thought it would leave my under eyes clear but so far it has not done that. The price for is pretty high for a drugstore product and i would not buy it again.
Jessika G.
Ladson, SC
I absolutely love this product! I had no under eye bags after using it. It was my first time using it but it worked so well! It exceeded my expectations and was amazing! The packaging was super cute too! I would so buy this again! 10 out of 10 would recommend!
Taylor N.
Lebanon, PA
I have used this product! Love how it distributes the product evenly and also feels that it gets product under the skin well. Have seen a big difference in the wrinkles I do have wich aren't many but they are deep and stand out
Cassandra H.
Farmington , AR
I have only been using for a month or so but I can already tell a difference. It simple and easy to apply does not feel yucky on the face at all. Very gentle and smooth.
Lynnsey R.
Greenwood, In
Love the roller ball! Make my face feel so nice! As i get older the wrinkles are more and more and I love that theres a product like this that makes you feel younger and great for a great price.
Nicolet F.
Fort Worth, TX
Really not much of a fan it really doesn't work that well. I would prefer almost any other product over this one. Sorry to say but I'm just being honest. I'm pretty sure this gave me clog pores
Adrienne E.
San Antonio, TX
Smells good made my face look 10 years younger lol jk but after about two weeks of using it my family said something looked different about my face I asked if it was good or bad they said good so I am happy with it
es una marca conocida en mi pais pero por muy pocas personas creo que les falta mas impulso en cuanto marketing
Will always be a great go to drugstore roller ball for the eye region. It helped me feel awake and depuffed almost immediately it was very cold which does aid in the process and I would definitely repurase
Heather C.
Scottsdale, AZ
While I love the ease of the roller application, and noticed a bit of an improvement of my fine lines, it does burn a little if you get the product too close to the eyes.
leslie H.