Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Katrina D.
Katrina D.

Perfect for those pesky little wrinkles. Not to expensive and does just a good a job as more expensive brands.
Priscila S.
Priscila S.

Great for massage and renew the skin at the same time. Improves the appearance of skin in a short time of use.
kim m.
kim m.
Okemah, Oklahoma

Was a good product not too harsh .not an expensive item .does what t says it will do and not make you skin dry
Karen M.
Karen M.

Didn't really think this made a difference on my fine lines and wrinkles so don't think I would purchase again
Lina P.
Lina P.
San Diego, CA

I love this roller ball. It makes the application so easy. I use this at night before bed and it smells great.
Karin R.
Karin R.

I was disappointed, the product did nothing for me ,although I used all the product in the bottle as directed.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Bexley, OH

Good results, but i expected more from this especially because of the price of the product. It's an "ok" item
Sushma L.
Sushma L.
Kathmandu

It-s good product i liked it , been using for past 5 months and still gonna continue i definetly recommend it
Clarissa L.
Clarissa L.
Winchester, VA

I use this product everyday and I'm in love. It's so affordable and so smooth feeling on the skin love it!!!!
Jackie R.
Jackie R.

Didn't see any difference. It was easy to use and it felt nice when being put on. I was kind of disappointed.
leslie H.