BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Emily C.
Oakland, RI
I tried this once at my friends house and have started using it for a week now and it has taken away most of wrinkles
Mary L.
Newark, CA
The roller is soft and goes on smooth. You can roll it on your face and neck easily. Does not leave a sticky residue.
Buse G.
Amazing!! It Keeps You Looking Young And Healthy! After A Week Or Two You Notice The Changes On Your Skin Right Away.
Autumn F.
Clinton, MD
I had a lot of wrinkles on my forehead but with this that went away. All I had to do is roll it around and it worked.
Joan M.
Fairborn, OH
Fills in the gaps, and makes you instantly look younger, and less fatigued! I use it under a bronzer so it blends in.
Becca D.
Knox, PA
Loved this product. I used it under my eyes and it made a noticeable difference. Made my eyes feel fresh and renewed
Gabby B.
Bakersfield, CA
I have used many eye cream and I like this one I don't have wrinkles but i love the way it makes my under eye feels
Tina H.
This stuff works wonders and helps with my worry creases I maybe to young to have wrencles but I have stress marks
BRENDA G.
Tulsa, OK
I LIKED THE LIFT PRO DEEP WRINKLE ROLLER IT HELPS YOU A LOT FOR THE WRINKLE AND THE SKIN FEELS GOOD WHEN YOU PUT ON
Karen W.
Rector, AR
I like how easy the garnier ultra lift goes on .the roller goes on nice and i feel that the product does a good job
leslie H.