Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Claire M.
Claire M.
Long Beach, CA
so much fun to apply! I love the rolling ball, It really allows the product to smoothly glide around my eye, which I really appreciate. Great product in general!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Ferndale, FL
I use to use this every morning! Before I added my other daily routine. Made my skin around my eyes smoother and less wrinkly!
This is a go to product to depuff those eyes every morning! It has a cooling effect with it which feels so gooodd! Overall, the appearance of dark circles also decreases
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Tahlequah, OK
I like this for under they eye. It's not a product I use every day but it is Excellent to help with puffiness under they eye! Love!
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Mentor, OH
very refreshing. I liked the feeling of the roller and I think the product worked nicely. I don't know if it actually worked or not but it was nice to try. The packaging was good quality.
Diane S.
Diane S.
Like the cool feeling of the roller ball but I'm not really impressed with the results. Really did nothing for puffy eyes or fine lines.
Casey D.
Casey D.
Bushnell
This product did nothing for my skin. I found it to be quiet greasy and caused breakouts. It may be better suited for dry skin types.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Rochester, NY
Personally I noticed my eyes more moisturizer but it did not impact the darkness or wrinkles at all. Didn't feel this product was a necessity!
Dulce J.
Dulce J.
Live this stuff is so refreshing it feels so cool to the touch. It makes my undereyes looke bright and lifted.
Desiray R.
Desiray R.
Atwater, CA
I strongly believe this is good for dark circles as welll as wrinkles! I love it im only 21 & it works great!
leslie H.