BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Micalah T.
Harrisonville, MO
I've tried this on some "beginner" wrinkles on my forehead. For the price, it's not bad but I also wasn't wowed by it.
Kimberly M.
Covington, GA
A quality product at a reasonable price. Garnier has a great line of skincare that I continue to purchase to this day.
nathalie l.
My favorite leave my eyes feeling great really lifts the deep lines under bags i love this product highly recommend it
Alicia G.
Laredo, TX
In love with this!! Its amazing and makes everything feel so good next day, it feels like it helps under my eyes a lot!
Kathy A.
La Verne, CA
This product leaves a fresh sensation under eye area. I did not see any results but i used it until i was done with it.
Kayleah W.
Searcy
It does very well with getting rid of wrinkles. And it's almost as if you are using an eraser it is quick and accurate.
Amazing product I first started using this a few months ago and the minute it runs out its off to the drugstore for me
Kari A.
I don't use it but my mom sure dose she loves it. She looks really good after she is done purring it on. Works wonders.
Ruchell A.
Pasco
This product was easy to use but I didn't notice much of a different in the appearance of my skin after long term use.
Amanda b.
Little Hocking, OH
Omg!just wait it's so smooth! It feel great on your skin u will love it oh yeah plus it works! U will see improvement
leslie H.