BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Brandi R.
Lebanon, IN
I loved it my skin felt firmer in the morning after a week i seen results my skin feels amazing people have asked me what i am using so i have to tell them .
This is a go to product to depuff those eyes every morning! It has a cooling effect with it which feels so gooodd! Overall, the appearance of dark circles also decreases
Jaclyn G.
Does the job but there are better products out there for your money. Feels nice but doesn't provide long lasting results
Hailey S.
Mentor, OH
very refreshing. I liked the feeling of the roller and I think the product worked nicely. I don't know if it actually worked or not but it was nice to try. The packaging was good quality.
Eva M.
One of my friends had this and used it. Claimed it does wonders although I didn't really notice much of a difference after using this stuff so wasn't thoroughly impressed although might consider using it again in the future if cost was just right.
LizzBeth M.
I don't have wrinkles yet since I am fairly young. However, I am a firm believer that you need to start early with these things. I really enjoyed the packing on this. It is a roller ball type of thing. It gave me a great cooling sensation. I would definitely repurchase.
Jen K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The application for this product is just to easy. One of the reasons I like this product. The roller ball allows for a gentle and smooth application. After a few uses, I was able to see that my laugh lines were a little more firm and not as noticeable.
Sandra C.
I used this product Every night and its perfect!!
It adheres perfectly to my face and eyes contour
It gives freshness to my skin
Alina S.
Elkins Park, PA
Love love love Garnier eye rollers! They always leave my sensitive skin around eyes refreshed and toned. Although the product is inexpensive, it gets the job done and comes in a convenient size you can toss in your purse. I recommended this wrinkle roller to my mom and she loves it too.
Mariah E.
Knoxville
Go out late again, nobody at the office will know- with this magic roller you will be pro at faking a relaxing night in. I have horrible eye bags and dark circles, so if I wake up a mess I use this product to pretend I had a full nights sleep, grab some coffee and take on the day.
leslie H.