Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Tina L.
Tina L.
Worthville, KY

Haven't really used this enough to make a great review. So far I think it's a nice product.
April A.
April A.

I thought the product was okay but I didn't use it long snuff to tell a difference I guess.
Bryanna J.
Bryanna J.
San Luis, AZ

It is so intense and so perfect that i will always recommend it and keep buying it always.
Malissa C.
Malissa C.
Saginaw, MI

Absolutely love the way it makes my skin feel and if you use it as directed it works great
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.

I have this product and it works alright. I feel like it really doesn't show any difference
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY

Didn't see much of s change after using for 4 weeks. I didn't like the feel of it either.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Jacksonville, AR

Not impressed at all did not work for me and it is expensive thats all i can say about it
martha J.
martha J.
Carson, CA

Leaves skin feeling fresh and supple. Difference noted within a few weeks of application.
Adria R.
Adria R.
Moulton, AL

Very rejuvenate tightens the skin wakes you up overall an amazing product highly suggest
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Chicago

Feels refreshing but not noticeable difference. I used it for a few weeks. Decent price.
leslie H.