BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Chelsea J.
Wilmington, DE
Don't even waste your time and or money. Go get something a little more expensive like murad that'll actually do what it says!
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Awful just awful lol another one of those stupid gimmicky things I waisted my money on. Do not try you'll regret in my opinion
Camille D.
I love the feel of the roller and how it cools the skin. I have not seen a drastic improvement aside from moisturizing my skin.
Melinda R.
Omaha, NE
I love using this deep wrinkle roller with my nightly beauty routine. It is quick and easy for me to use which is another plus.
tiffany j.
Oskaloosa, IA
My FAVORITE product. This product is one of the only anti-aging products I will use. Definitely does it's job, I recommend it!!
Andrea S.
Clermont, FL
I use to use this every morning! Before I added my other daily routine. Made my skin around my eyes smoother and less wrinkly!
Shonda H.
Sacramento
Awesome product and feels so good and cool going on. Helps with moisture and puffiness. Good price too. Portable, easy to use.
Brittany M.
Eau Claire , WI
It’s an okay product, I feel like there’s better options in the market. It feels greasy & I didn’t notice much of a difference.
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
I love this product! Not only is it affordable, it's also super easy to use. I love the way my skin feels after application.
Daniela D.
Buckeye, AZ
It seemed to have been working.. unless it was all in my head lol but I lost it about two weeks after buying it on vacation:(
leslie H.