BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Jaclyn G.
Does the job but there are better products out there for your money. Feels nice but doesn't provide long lasting results
Star K.
Chattanooga, TN
Did not like this at all .was to sticky and made my eyes real puffy. I love Garnier products but this one was not for me.
shelley h.
Vero Beach, FL
I did not see results that were very dramatic, however the Garnier ultra-lift pro deep wrinkle roller was easy to apply.
Wendy E.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Not crazy about this. It did absolutely nothing for my skin. Take a pass. I used it for two weeks and saw no improvement
Stephanie R.
Lumberton , TX
I don't believe it's helped with the small crows feet and wrinkles. But I do like the roller part that massages your eye.
Alexa H.
The roller ball is the best! Pop in the fridge for added benefits and also super soothing for puffy eyes in the morning!
Idaa M.
Yakima, WA
This feels really good on the eye the cold feeling makes my eyes feel more fresh and it's relaxing felling! I love it!
Marissa S.
East Haven, CT
This product is very easy to use. It's gentle for under the eyes and I noticed a difference in my skin after 2-3 weeks.
Kayla O.
Dawsonville, GA
It's great for my under eye area. I've have noticed a dramatic change. I love this I use it everyday. I 100% recommend.
Karlee B.
Murphysboro, IL
I love this stuff. Although I am not at an age where anti-aging is a huge concern to me, I still would recommend this.
leslie H.