Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Emma A.
Emma A.
Chula Vista, CA

Si easy to use and apply.. Leaves skin smooth, smells really good, i just loved this product
Shelby J.
Shelby J.
Saint Marys, OH

The smell is absolutely heavenly. I love the way it feels on my face. I love the applicator.
Nina S.
Nina S.

Great product helps with wrinkles I had under my eyes and the roller pen is very easy to use
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
Parrish, FL

Love this product good for wrinkles that aren't so deep makes the skin look and feel younger
Tori C.
Tori C.
Chesapeake, VA

I bought this for my sister and grandma all of us used it for a while and loved the results.
Aimee H.
Aimee H.
Derby , Ks

Haven't got to use this product yet. Have been wanting to try. Hoping to do that real soon.
April A.
April A.

I thought the product was okay but I didn't use it long snuff to tell a difference I guess.
Thayz C.
Thayz C.
Long Beach, CA

Roll under eyes for a fresh finnish of anti fighting and preventing wrinkles from appearing
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Riverside, CA

This feels really good rolling on. Cooling and moisturizing. Would recommend for the price.
maria F.
maria F.

The product is really smooth, and you notice changes withing the week. Definitely recommend
leslie H.