BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Leanna M.
New bern, NC
I got this just to wake my eyes up in the morning to depuff them and it worked pretty well even though thats not the intended use! I have little to no wrinkle since my skin is still very young!
Stephanie R.
Pharr, TX
Feeling younger everyday as never before!! At fist i didnt kniw if was working but i started getting compliments and i started loving it it was amazing how this actually works in such short amount of time!!!!
Kacey C.
Coward, SC
As anyone looking to prevent wrinkles or anti aging. I say this product does the trick! Or helps anyways! Price point is reasonable! Very affordable! Would recommend to anyone!
Ashley C.
Coldwater,MI
Instant results. .noticed a difference right away. I use every morning before i do my makeup. Ive been using for about three weeks and Im also noticing a lasting difference. Even on days I dont use this product,my eyes look less puffy.
Morrie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product..I loves how it keeps the wrinkles at bay and keeps me young n poppin.No need for life alert or jitterbug if I keep using this product because I'm forever young.
Jamaica J.
Lagrange, GA
Works extremely well, and results are visible almost immediately. The roller helps to remove puffiness, restore and rejuvenate skin's elasticity, and erase fine lines.
Destiny S.
Wonderful product! I can definitely tell the difference in my face after applying. It leaves my face so smooth and looking absolutely flawless definitely would recommend using this product if you want to look fabulous!
Claire M.
Long Beach, CA
so much fun to apply! I love the rolling ball, It really allows the product to smoothly glide around my eye, which I really appreciate. Great product in general!
Brandi R.
Lebanon, IN
I loved it my skin felt firmer in the morning after a week i seen results my skin feels amazing people have asked me what i am using so i have to tell them .
This is a go to product to depuff those eyes every morning! It has a cooling effect with it which feels so gooodd! Overall, the appearance of dark circles also decreases
leslie H.