BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this for some fine lines on my forehead and unfortunately it didn't work well for me. ūüėĒ I hope others have better luck! Garnier products are usually fabulous!
Leanna M.
Leanna M.
New bern, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this just to wake my eyes up in the morning to depuff them and it worked pretty well even though thats not the intended use! I have little to no wrinkle since my skin is still very young!
Beth C.
Beth C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This, unfortunately caused my under eye to burn after a couple of uses. In years past, I've always loved Garnier products, but this one was harsh. Or, maybe I have super sensitive under eyes.
Kacey C.
Kacey C.
Coward, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
As anyone looking to prevent wrinkles or anti aging. I say this product does the trick! Or helps anyways! Price point is reasonable! Very affordable! Would recommend to anyone!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Coldwater,MI
Instant results. .noticed a difference right away. I use every morning before i do my makeup. Ive been using for about three weeks and Im also noticing a lasting difference. Even on days I dont use this product,my eyes look less puffy.
Morrie L.
Morrie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product..I loves how it keeps the wrinkles at bay and keeps me young n poppin.No need for life alert or jitterbug if I keep using this product because I'm forever young.
Jamaica J.
Jamaica J.
Lagrange, GA
Works extremely well, and results are visible almost immediately. The roller helps to remove puffiness, restore and rejuvenate skin's elasticity, and erase fine lines.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Wonderful product! I can definitely tell the difference in my face after applying. It leaves my face so smooth and looking absolutely flawless definitely would recommend using this product if you want to look fabulous!
Cameryn S.
Cameryn S.
Suffolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Now I don't have wrinkles but I do have dark circles and this definitely helps! And I love how cooling it is and it wakes me up in the morning‚̧ԳŹ Recommend
Lori B.
Lori B.
Martinez, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not great. Used this because it has a roller. I don't like to apply with my hands because 99% of the time the things make my hands break out with blisters.
leslie H.