BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Mj M.
Yucca Valley, CA
I think this is a great product for upkeep in the long run. Feels like new. Quite cost efficient since its also drug store handy!
Sandra C.
I used this product Every night and its perfect!!
It adheres perfectly to my face and eyes contour
It gives freshness to my skin
Aglae G.
Felt like the product wasn't really working for me after a couple of uses I decided to stop using it I wasn't very happy with it
Elizabeth G.
Los Angeles, CA
This thing is great it is such a relaxing thing to do when you had a long day and the roller just feels amazing under your eyes.
Alexa O.
Clarksville, TN
It's a good product and at first seemed ok but after a while roller turns Sticky and isn't as refreshing and helpful as promised
Aurora G.
Wasn't a big fan of it. Didn't see any changes. Maybe it's just me. It may be different for other people. Left my face very oily
Cindy S.
I liked this product. It did make my skin feel refreshed but I didn't notice a huge change from other similar products I've used.
Sierra G.
The role of all this very cooling on the guys didn't dry out my under eyes and made my under eyes really feel nice and hydrated.
liliana p.
West Allis, WI
It's not the best, i don't know feels weird to roll something on your face and it didn't work at all for me. Waste to be honest
Cynthia L.
Albuquerque, NM
I really didn't notice much of a difference with this product. I however found it at the Dollar Tree so that's a total win win.
leslie H.