BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos semana...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into m...2 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a gre...3 Answers
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I appreciate the roller-ball feeling on my skin. It is refreshing in the morning or right after I take my makeup off, but I am not in love with the results. The price for this is not outrageous but for little results, I cannot justify a repurchase.
Taryn M.
Taryn M.
Peckville , PA
I don't have dramatic wrinkles, but I do tend to get deep creases at my smile line and by my eyes. I have used this product weekly for quite a while, and my skin always "bounces back". This roller is great for easy application, and I love that I don't need to use my fingers or a sponge.
Jadynn M.
Jadynn M.
Bennington, NE
Cooling refreshment to under eyes. Leaves skin feeling smooth. Great to apply before makeup to help with under eyes circles. Very easy to access and extremely affordable. I've purchased multiple times and will definitely continue to repurchase.
Daph M.
Daph M.
A great roller that glides smooth over your skin. The liquid that releases from the roller is not overwhelming. It's a gentle roller that refreshes your face. The packaging is very compact which I liked. I would buy this again and think that others should as well.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Columbus, OH
This wrinkle reducer works great on my fine lines and wrinkles. The roller ball helps to apply the product with ease, and the ball leaves my skin feeling cool. The product has an all day lasting effect and helps reduce the bags under my eyes in the morning.
cassandra p.
cassandra p.
this is great product for wrinkles especially under the eyes i have found it not only firms the skin but also brightens it , it took about 4 days to see a result , it made my dark cirlces disappear too altoiugh i dont think that was the intended affect
kim n.
kim n.
Bossier City
This is a joke.  Wish I hadn't spent the money.  I did nothing.  I saw no improvement of any kind after I had finished the entire bottle.  I would not recommend it and will not purchase again.
Julia D.
Julia D.
Spokane, WA
This product works alright. I have taken before pictures, but really do not notice much difference from then until now. I roll it on under my eyes and it feels cool. I wouldn't really recommend it to others.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Weybridge, VT
This roller is so incredibly cooling on my undereye area. I roll it all around my eye area, and around the sides of my mouth, too. Garnier is amazing with their skincare--it doesn't feel like a pointless lotion being rubbed in. It actually FEELS like it's doing something to make my skin better, which I greatly appreciate.
Leanna M.
Leanna M.
New bern, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this just to wake my eyes up in the morning to depuff them and it worked pretty well even though thats not the intended use! I have little to no wrinkle since my skin is still very young!
leslie H.