BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Kacie R.
Doylestown, PA
The crime feels so soothing when you roll it under your eye. It has a nice cooling effect and I love the rollerball dragon
TERESA M.
Phoenix, AZ
Really enjoy using this product it's a good bargain but a lot of the times I find that my store has run out of this product
Renee M.
Temperance, MI
Love this roller! I keep on my nightstand and it is applied upon waking! Really does what it says and works the entire day!
eliana j.
The one with makeup added in is great! not sure how effective it actually is though, but the makeup covers up dark circles
Kristen M.
I use this every morning and night. The roller leaves an extra tight feel under my eyes. I can feel it working immediately!
Khyati D.
I use this for massage the crow feet around the eyes. The roller is great, less messy and does great job massaging my skin.
shelley h.
Vero Beach, FL
I did not see results that were very dramatic, however the Garnier ultra-lift pro deep wrinkle roller was easy to apply.
Lisa F.
Middletown, DE
I didn't care for this too much. I used for 6-7 months and didn't notice a change. But I do like other products of theirs
Daniella D.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I put this on my eyes before bed at night and I have noticed such a big difference in the bags and wrinkles under my eyes
Jaclyn G.
Does the job but there are better products out there for your money. Feels nice but doesn't provide long lasting results
leslie H.