Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Julie N.
Julie N.

Je l'ai déjà utiliser je n'ai pas vu de résultat donc je ne racheterai pas se produit a moin quil ne le reformule !
Karen W.
Karen W.
Rector, AR

I like how easy the garnier ultra lift goes on .the roller goes on nice and i feel that the product does a good job
Marlen G.
Marlen G.
Bronx, NY

U love it I have the green roller that for under the eye bags works wonder love all garnier product great product .
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Bothell, WA

Works well under my eyes to wake me up in the miring. I liked it best if I put the roller in the freezer before use
Tina H.
Tina H.

This stuff works wonders and helps with my worry creases I maybe to young to have wrencles but I have stress marks
BRENDA G.
BRENDA G.
Tulsa, OK

I LIKED THE LIFT PRO DEEP WRINKLE ROLLER IT HELPS YOU A LOT FOR THE WRINKLE AND THE SKIN FEELS GOOD WHEN YOU PUT ON
Maria P.
Maria P.
Laja

funciona super super bien,me gusta muchisimoooo no cambiaria o puede ser que si kajskajs pero la usaria nuevamente
Vivian G.
Vivian G.
Stuart, Fl

I loved how it didn't make me look as tired. It helped with my bags but didn't feel it lasted long. Good smelling!
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.

I didn't see a difference. And also it was very expensive but I am not sure if it was the way I applied it or not.
It is a really relaxing product but does not give me the result I expected result is a momentary effect as passes
leslie H.