BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Silvia G.
Everett, WA
Amazing product. Just wish it didnt come in a roll. If it came as a cream it would be better. At first i felt scared to use it, but i took a chance ans it works wonders. I love how smooth it is.
Ana Isabel L.
Beverly Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta crema esta recomendada para las personas con cierta edad que pierden la elasticidad de la piel y cuello. Un uso diario de la misma te ayudar√° a definir el rostro desvaneciendo las arrugas.
Kristen H.
Columbus, OH
This wrinkle reducer works great on my fine lines and wrinkles. The roller ball helps to apply the product with ease, and the ball leaves my skin feeling cool. The product has an all day lasting effect and helps reduce the bags under my eyes in the morning.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
GARNIER has plenty of skin care items to choose from.
this is one of my choices so so good. its easy to use.
DOES IT WORK YOU ASK? i'll let you know in 20 years.
LOLOLOLOL
Julekha F.
Mckinney, TX
This is a very great product for under the eyes. I was really shocked when I bought it because it was very nice. It gives a great cooling effect under the eyes, which felt good. I bought it on clearance at Walmart but was very shocked with the results.
cassandra p.
this is great product for wrinkles especially under the eyes i have found it not only firms the skin but also brightens it , it took about 4 days to see a result , it made my dark cirlces disappear too altoiugh i dont think that was the intended affect
kim n.
Bossier City
This is a joke.  Wish I hadn't spent the money.  I did nothing.  I saw no improvement of any kind after I had finished the entire bottle.  I would not recommend it and will not purchase again.
Julia D.
Spokane, WA
This product works alright. I have taken before pictures, but really do not notice much difference from then until now. I roll it on under my eyes and it feels cool. I wouldn't really recommend it to others.
Amazing product im young but its in my genes having smiling wrinkles lol so im always in a hunt for products like this fpr my under eyes its a great value for the price i would def reccomend to all young girls or elderly women as well
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this for some fine lines on my forehead and unfortunately it didn't work well for me. ūüėĒ I hope others have better luck! Garnier products are usually fabulous!
leslie H.