BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Hailey F.
Fort Bragg, NC
I bought this and didn't have very high expectations but was pleasantly surprised! It's so cool under the eyes and feels so good on tired eyes. I definitely feel like there's been a visible difference after using it.
Stephanie W.
Philadelphia, PA
Even though I don't actually have wrinkles I still use this product to avoid getting them I love all of Garniers products from skin care to hair care leaves me feeling radiant and soft
Hope L.
Hollister, MO
This feels really nice rolling under the eyes. It has a cooling feel that instantly takes puffiness away. It wasn't as effective at taking care of wrinkles under my eyes as I had hoped but there was a noticeable improvement. I would recommend it to others.
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
I appreciate the roller-ball feeling on my skin. It is refreshing in the morning or right after I take my makeup off, but I am not in love with the results. The price for this is not outrageous but for little results, I cannot justify a repurchase.
Jadynn M.
Bennington, NE
Cooling refreshment to under eyes. Leaves skin feeling smooth. Great to apply before makeup to help with under eyes circles. Very easy to access and extremely affordable. I've purchased multiple times and will definitely continue to repurchase.
Paula L.
Fallston, NC
Una loción concentrada de masaje de estiramiento y afirmante.
Tiene un aplicador de rodillo patentado para promover la circulación.
Rellena las arrugas profundas y redefine cuello y contornos faciales.
Da un masaje relajante anti-envejecimientoRevela un cutis de aspecto más joven.
Silvia G.
Everett, WA
Amazing product. Just wish it didnt come in a roll. If it came as a cream it would be better. At first i felt scared to use it, but i took a chance ans it works wonders. I love how smooth it is.
Daph M.
A great roller that glides smooth over your skin. The liquid that releases from the roller is not overwhelming. It's a gentle roller that refreshes your face. The packaging is very compact which I liked. I would buy this again and think that others should as well.
Ana Isabel L.
Beverly Hills, CA
Esta crema esta recomendada para las personas con cierta edad que pierden la elasticidad de la piel y cuello. Un uso diario de la misma te ayudará a definir el rostro desvaneciendo las arrugas.
Chantel F.
My skin feels so..... Amazing when I put this on. I literally put it on day before I apply my make up and night before I go to bed. I noticed it has helped with some slight lines I have noticed. I have purchased more of the line and have them as my holy grail.
leslie H.