BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Daniela D.
Buckeye, AZ
It seemed to have been working.. unless it was all in my head lol but I lost it about two weeks after buying it on vacation:(
Jacquelyn H.
Ocoee, FL
Made my skin very soft, didn't notice a huge difference right away but the longer I have used it the better it seems to help.
Yahaira R.
Clarksville, TN
Real great product not grease at all make face soft and good value need more product tho kinda pricey but is worth nit harsh
Roselyn W.
Ocean Springs, MS
I have used this product multiple times as I have seen results quickly! I love that it's a roll on as it is very convenient.
Annje H.
Mesa, AZ
Looooooves this product! So super easy to use, dries quickly. Zero skin irritation and you can immediately apply your makeup!
Khyati D.
I use this for massage the crow feet around the eyes. The roller is great, less messy and does great job massaging my skin.
Kristen M.
I use this every morning and night. The roller leaves an extra tight feel under my eyes. I can feel it working immediately!
Crystal H.
Salt Lake City, UT
Love the convenience of the roller. No need to get it on your fingers or worry about squeezing too much out of the bottle.
Tara N.
Greenwood, DE
Love how I wake up in the morning and use the pro deep wrinkle roller and the cold sensation brings my tired eyes to life!
eliana j.
The one with makeup added in is great! not sure how effective it actually is though, but the makeup covers up dark circles
leslie H.