BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Ronda S.
After I began my skin care regiment with Garnier overnight anti-age cream I just had to try this product too. Was not disappointed!
Karoline B.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This roller will roll you right into a wrinkle free face! This will be money well spent on being the younger you that you dream of!
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
I've only used it a couple times before because my mom let me borrow hers but I like the way that it rolls on and I like the smell
Andrea G.
Lake Worth, FL
I Love the ease of the roll on application.. It made my skin feel nice and hydrated. I liked the cooling feeling when I put it on.
Crystle S.
Clare, MI
I love the feeling on my face after using this! Very light weight, no residue left behind - my eyes feel great agent I use this!
Cindy S.
I liked this product. It did make my skin feel refreshed but I didn't notice a huge change from other similar products I've used.
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
I purchased this awhile back and wasnt super fond of the results. I didn't notice much of a difference, even with consistent use.
Sierra G.
The role of all this very cooling on the guys didn't dry out my under eyes and made my under eyes really feel nice and hydrated.
Adrionna K.
Scranton, AR
I really liked this but wasn't 100% satisfied. The packaging was great and I've been told if I continue to use it it will improve
Sandra C.
I used this product Every night and its perfect!!
It adheres perfectly to my face and eyes contour
It gives freshness to my skin
leslie H.