Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Robin T.
Robin T.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was fun to try out, I actually found it at my local Dollar Tree which was a steal! I like the ball moving function, I think that's really cool - and the product smells nice. Only thing is that I didn't really notice a difference in wrinkle appearance or disappearance. Maybe I'm too young for wrinkles ;)
Bella A.
Bella A.
Bethlehem, PA
A few years ago I noticed the faint lines appearing on my face and freaked out! I bought many products trying to plump them back out again. I walked by a simple looking roller one day. Ultra Lift pro deep wrinkle roller impressed me after just one use! It's a must have.
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Philadelphia, PA
Must have beauty product! I havent been able to spend as much lately so im missing this product but i have used and i do enjoy it. Not sure if ive had drastic results but it cant hurt right? Plus its nice and cool when you apply which i love, and i did notice on days with bags it has soothed them.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Morganton, NC
This product always makes my eyes feel brighter and makes me look more awake. It rolls on easily and dries quickly. It helps minimize fine lines with the added bonus of eliminating puffiness. I would buy it again
Anne B.
Anne B.
Washington DC
I used this product for 4 months and was not satisfied. My dermatologist told me and said to use it for 3 months, I used it for a month and still the result was not as expected. The area around my eyes is very dark and with this product gave a slight lightening, I believe that for those who have a little eyesight the product will have more effect.
Heather W.
Heather W.
I notice a difference if i use it consistently. It it had to find a product that actually works with deep lines and is not harsh. I use a good natural moisturizer as well. I tend to use is more at night it is very slightly oily but I can use it in the a.m as well if i use less and rub it in. I dont use it all the time but start using it again if I start noticing line getting more noticable.
Yesi R.
Yesi R.
Los Angeles, CA
I started using this product as part of my morning routine, right before applying my make up. It is so easy to apply with the roller on top. My skin has started to feel smooth and slightly tighter but not dried. It has been good on my oily skin. Will continue using the product.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Atwater, CA
This product is amazing! I like that only after a few uses you can see a real difference especially around the eye and mouth area. It also makes your skin feel amazing after using. I would purchase this product again, seeing as how it lasts a while and its not too expensive.
Hailey F.
Hailey F.
Fort Bragg, NC
I bought this and didn't have very high expectations but was pleasantly surprised! It's so cool under the eyes and feels so good on tired eyes. I definitely feel like there's been a visible difference after using it.
Hope L.
Hope L.
Hollister, MO
This feels really nice rolling under the eyes. It has a cooling feel that instantly takes puffiness away. It wasn't as effective at taking care of wrinkles under my eyes as I had hoped but there was a noticeable improvement. I would recommend it to others.
leslie H.