Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Tori C.
Tori C.
Chesapeake, VA

I bought this for my sister and grandma all of us used it for a while and loved the results.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Bexley , Oh

the roller is soothing on the eyes and face, while the serum its conforting and moitsurizing
Nina S.
Nina S.

Great product helps with wrinkles I had under my eyes and the roller pen is very easy to use
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
Parrish, FL

Love this product good for wrinkles that aren't so deep makes the skin look and feel younger
April A.
April A.

I thought the product was okay but I didn't use it long snuff to tell a difference I guess.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Riverside, CA

This feels really good rolling on. Cooling and moisturizing. Would recommend for the price.
Aimee H.
Aimee H.
Derby , Ks

Haven't got to use this product yet. Have been wanting to try. Hoping to do that real soon.
Thayz C.
Thayz C.
Long Beach, CA

Roll under eyes for a fresh finnish of anti fighting and preventing wrinkles from appearing
Rosario B.
Rosario B.

I honestly didn't like it it didn't work for me so I definitely won't be buying this again.
Tina L.
Tina L.
Worthville, KY

Haven't really used this enough to make a great review. So far I think it's a nice product.
leslie H.