Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Indio, CA
My sister got it for me like it it feels,fresh in the begginging but i like it
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
gulfport, ms
Great product...the roller ball feels wonderful on the skin and quite smooth
sara G.
sara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. The metal applicator it's so cool and feels refreshing to use.
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Philadelphia, PA
Good eye roller! It's really nice and easy to apply just got to let it dry.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Beckley, WV
I absolutely love this product. I recommend it to anyone with fine wrinkles
Spencer C.
Spencer C.
Orange, CA
this is a temporary fix! i have not noticed any long term results but for a quick fix its amazing. i use this on my deep set forehead wrinkles. roll it on and i can visibly see my skin puff up and my wrinkles are gone! this effect only lasts a couple hours with a morning application. i havent noticed any side effects, its a reasonable price for what youre getting. definitely not earth shattering but a solid product.
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
The Garnier wrinkle roller is a neat product. It is very soothing for the undereyes and I liked to use it in the morning when my undereyes were puffy. It terms of lasting effects, I did not notice any and am giving it 3 stars for this reason. I found it did little more than soothe and cool my undereyes. I would be hesitant to recommend.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Buford, GA
I don't have wrinkles but I used this anyways because I have heard good things about it. There were no drastic changes, but I did notice my under eye area looking better than usual during the time I used it. I don't think I would buy it again, but I would recommend to someone who has issues with under eyes/wrinkles.
Kathrynn L.
Kathrynn L.
Piedmont, SC
I love the rollerball! It wakes my eyes up and feels cool and refreshing. It provides a great layer of moisture for applying makeup on top of and I feel bright-eyed. Anyone with dark circles, bags under their eyes, or trying to delay the onset of fine lines would benefit from this immensely!
Irma P.
Irma P.
Garnier ha risolto il mio problemcon il suo Roll-on che contrasta gli inestetismi di borse ed occhiaie grazie ad una sinergia di principi nutritivi. Il prodotto viene dosato direttamente nella parte in cui serve. Basta quindi passarlo delicatamente nella zona del contorno occhi per avere subito una sensazione di benessere immediato
leslie H.