BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! Not only is it affordable, it's also super easy to use. I love the way my skin feels after application.
Andrea R.
Erath, LA
Not really a big fan. Bottle barley has any product inside. Or course not effective. Tried it and personally didn't like it
Crystal H.
Salt Lake City, UT
Love the convenience of the roller. No need to get it on your fingers or worry about squeezing too much out of the bottle.
Kristen M.
I use this every morning and night. The roller leaves an extra tight feel under my eyes. I can feel it working immediately!
TERESA M.
Phoenix, AZ
Really enjoy using this product it's a good bargain but a lot of the times I find that my store has run out of this product
Khyati D.
I use this for massage the crow feet around the eyes. The roller is great, less messy and does great job massaging my skin.
Melissa M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This is one of my favorite anti-aging products out there. I would definitely use this product again and refer others to it!
Tara N.
Greenwood, DE
Love how I wake up in the morning and use the pro deep wrinkle roller and the cold sensation brings my tired eyes to life!
Renee M.
Temperance, MI
Love this roller! I keep on my nightstand and it is applied upon waking! Really does what it says and works the entire day!
norma l.
Love how the cool roll on touch gives a refreshing feel to your skin. Nice scent. Would love to see results faster though.
leslie H.