Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

I don't have many wrinkles but I don't want to wait till its to late . I use it and it's awesome .
kaitlyn m.
kaitlyn m.

i truly was unpleased with this product and don't want to try it agian or recommend to anyone else
Desiree Y.
Desiree Y.
Walnut Springs, TX

I love this product so much it honesty works wonders wouldn't want to get anything other than this
Heather M.
Heather M.
Poughkeepsie

I saw no noticeable results. I know its not a quick fix but felt like I was throwing my money away
Sara I.
Sara I.

All I have to say is but this up! I love the way it feels smells and I love the funky applicator!
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
Rome, NY

This roller I liked but I didn't love. The smell is amazing but I didn't see that good of results
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Bronx, NY

Made my skin feel super tight the way I wanted it to_ helped me look more away throughout the day
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Paris

The roller is so cool and comforting. My skin looks amazing and I can't wait to use it every day.
seleena b.
seleena b.
Manhattan, KS

Was not to happy with the roller ball. Seem like it would lockup and not always have a free flow.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Harrisonburg, VA

This is a neat gadget. I really like how it helps my skin and using it is always a fun experience
leslie H.