Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Abbie S.
Abbie S.

It doesn't really have an effect, it just leaves a sticky residue that doesn't sit well under makeup. I used it in the evenings but as I said, it didn't really do anything other than cool the skin - that being said I don't have deep wrinkles so could be a reason why I didn't see anything spectacular
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.

It's easy to use because all you do it roll the ball of the patch that you want to cover and it works wonders my only concern is that it gets a bit liquid at times when warm so I don't recommend leaving in the sun or taking it out on a really hot day apart from that there is no defaults or anything
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Philadelphia, PA

Must have beauty product! I havent been able to spend as much lately so im missing this product but i have used and i do enjoy it. Not sure if ive had drastic results but it cant hurt right? Plus its nice and cool when you apply which i love, and i did notice on days with bags it has soothed them.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Spanaway, WA

I love the simplicity and the portability of this. I can sit anywhere and apply this. I don't have to be in front of a mirror. The ball glides very nicely over the face and I've never had an issue with it not working. I saw visable differences in reduction of my wtinkles when using this product.
Maria A.
Maria A.

The roller feels like a little under eye massager so good! I don't really have wrinkles but they say it's better to start sooner rather than later! It leaves the skin feeling soft and a little tighter. In my experience if I use it every night it dries me out so I tend to use it every other day.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Buffalo, New York

Garnier typically makes awesome products. I have been seeing the roller ball style wrinkle serum everywhere so I have this a try. After 2 solid months of use, I saw no change in lines or wrinkles. The only change was in the dark ciricles. So if dark circles is your problem, this works great.
Kathrynn L.
Kathrynn L.
Piedmont, SC

I love the rollerball! It wakes my eyes up and feels cool and refreshing. It provides a great layer of moisture for applying makeup on top of and I feel bright-eyed. Anyone with dark circles, bags under their eyes, or trying to delay the onset of fine lines would benefit from this immensely!
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Ruby, SC

I really like this product. All you have to do is apply this before you go to the bed, and before you do your makeup in the morning to get rid of those dark circles. Feels very nice and cool under your eyes. Very nice convenient packaging considering you just have to roll it under your eyes.
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Blackville

I really like the packaging, it's really convenient. I love how it's roll on because it just makes it sooo much easier. I usually roll it on then lightly pat it in with my finger. I'm quite young so I don't have many wrinkles to begin with, but I feel like this will help with the ones i have
Fran S.
Fran S.
Wolverhampton

Being constantly on the go means i don't have time to spend ages on my beauty regime, so i automatically go for quick and easy products. I love this product as the application is so so easy, and doesn't leave the underneath of my eyes feeling clogged up or greasy. Would definitely recommend
leslie H.