BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Diana M.
This cream had the perfect consistency and a nice scent. Although it was very moisturizing, this cream didnt feel like it was lifting or helping my wrinkles. It wont do what it claims to do but it does leave your skin feeling nice and soft (like any other moisturizer). Im giving 3 starts because i think for the price i could get something less expensive that does the same thing.
Megan H.
Atwater, CA
This product is amazing! I like that only after a few uses you can see a real difference especially around the eye and mouth area. It also makes your skin feel amazing after using. I would purchase this product again, seeing as how it lasts a while and its not too expensive.
Erica G.
This is my go to every day. With 3 kids under 4 years old, my eyes always look like death. It's easy to use and super effective in brightening my eyes as well as softening the lines around them. It's a pretty powerful product for the cheap price. I'd recommend it to anyone.
Shyann L.
This is a great wrinkle treatment for fine lines right under the eye. When using the product, it leaves a cooling sensation after you apply (which I personally like). You can find this product at any CVS location, or anywhere that sells beauty products I believe
Brooklyn K.
Floyd County , KY
I’m not sure if it’s just me, my skin, or what, but this product didn’t work well on me. It didn’t meet my expectations at all. I was so excited to try this product and after using it for a few weeks I found that it really has little to no effect whatsoever.
Stephanie S.
Coquille, OR
I didn't like it. My skin felt itchy. The product was overly perfumy too. However, I did like the roller ball. It felt cool and soothing on my skin. My only concern was the potential for contamination as the ball rolled over my skin and back into the product.
Hope L.
Hollister, MO
This feels really nice rolling under the eyes. It has a cooling feel that instantly takes puffiness away. It wasn't as effective at taking care of wrinkles under my eyes as I had hoped but there was a noticeable improvement. I would recommend it to others.
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
I appreciate the roller-ball feeling on my skin. It is refreshing in the morning or right after I take my makeup off, but I am not in love with the results. The price for this is not outrageous but for little results, I cannot justify a repurchase.
Michelle (.
Dallas
I have to admit, I took this from my moms beauty stash to try out! After using it, the area under my eyes felt like they took a big drink of water. I didn't notice a physical difference after a week or so just by looking at them but they did feel better!
leslie H.