Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Trinidad P.
Trinidad P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these products more for anti aging because I do not have any wrinkles yet, I Love the Garnier skin care line because it works for me just as good as a more high end brand. I like how this rolls on, just the right amount of product and leaves my under eye area looking bright
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
Camp Lejeune, Nc
I'm a sucker for anything that comes in a roller! It dispenses enough product to get the job done, but not so much you waste it. The garnier nutritioniste Ultra lift pro deep wrinkle roller is great! Smells amazing and I've noticed a difference in my fine lines around my eyes.
TRACY O.
TRACY O.
Smells yummy! I used this for many years until it was n longer effective on my skin anymore. Easy to apply, fast and clean drying, not harsh, doesn't dry skin out, well worth the cost, it really works!!!! And it really works good!!! I wish it was still effective on my skin :(
Gia H.
Gia H.
Hubbardston, MA
I find that none of these antiaging things never work for me. I bought it at CVS, but I guess I should buy more popular brand names such as bare minerals. The packaging was kind of damaged, but did not damage the product. Definitely need to make changes so it actually works.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Pittsburg, CA
Love love love this product. I need at least 4 bottles. it met my expectations and gave me the look I really want. I bought this product at target. target is my favorite store!! very effective I loved it. I have it in my bathroom cabinet now. and will not be going low on it.
ashley m.
ashley m.
Shreveport, LA
This is a quick fix. Its somthing you can keep in your purse. As far as formula goes its not the best but it is nicely priced. I would recommend as a nightime treatment bc its a little watery but all in all a nice product for the money. I'm not sure if i would purchase again
Beatrice A.
Beatrice A.
Brooklyn, NY
The rollar makes an easier application and feels good on the skin. It met my expectations with the information. The packaging is nice. It is gentle but my skin is not sensitive so I can't speak for gentle skin. I'm pretty impressed with the overall product, would buy again.
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
I didn't really see much of a difference. I would apply this after toner in order for it to be fully absorbed. But for some reason it never would. I would be sticky and just not sink in. I had high hopes for it. Instead of throwing it away, i used it as a body moisturizer.
Jade C.
Jade C.
Lexington, IL
I love this roller. I keep it in my bedside table, and every night when I go to bed, I put it on my freshly washed face. The product is reasonably priced and I believe the effects are pretty good. It is not super heavy or greasy, and it doesn't get all over my pillowcase.
Mayra T.
Mayra T.
Dickson, TN
I feel like it's overpriced and didn't really work for me. The tube feels empty and can't really see product coming out. I bought it at walgreens a couple of weeks ago. So far it has disappointed me. Could definitely be improved since I have tried others that were better.
leslie H.