BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Yesi R.
Los Angeles, CA
I started using this product as part of my morning routine, right before applying my make up. It is so easy to apply with the roller on top. My skin has started to feel smooth and slightly tighter but not dried. It has been good on my oily skin. Will continue using the product.
Megan H.
Atwater, CA
This product is amazing! I like that only after a few uses you can see a real difference especially around the eye and mouth area. It also makes your skin feel amazing after using. I would purchase this product again, seeing as how it lasts a while and its not too expensive.
Stephanie S.
Coquille, OR
I didn't like it. My skin felt itchy. The product was overly perfumy too. However, I did like the roller ball. It felt cool and soothing on my skin. My only concern was the potential for contamination as the ball rolled over my skin and back into the product.
Hailey F.
Fort Bragg, NC
I bought this and didn't have very high expectations but was pleasantly surprised! It's so cool under the eyes and feels so good on tired eyes. I definitely feel like there's been a visible difference after using it.
Hope L.
Hollister, MO
This feels really nice rolling under the eyes. It has a cooling feel that instantly takes puffiness away. It wasn't as effective at taking care of wrinkles under my eyes as I had hoped but there was a noticeable improvement. I would recommend it to others.
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
I appreciate the roller-ball feeling on my skin. It is refreshing in the morning or right after I take my makeup off, but I am not in love with the results. The price for this is not outrageous but for little results, I cannot justify a repurchase.
Jadynn M.
Bennington, NE
Cooling refreshment to under eyes. Leaves skin feeling smooth. Great to apply before makeup to help with under eyes circles. Very easy to access and extremely affordable. I've purchased multiple times and will definitely continue to repurchase.
Michelle D.
Chatsworth, CA
I use this every morning!! I keep it in the fridge to keep it cool so when I glide it under my eyes it takes away the puffiness ! If you haven't tried this your missing out!! Your eyes will thank you !
Carolina R.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho ese roller , me quita mis noches de transnocho aunque no sé si sirva cuando tienes muy oscuras las ojeras por qué de por si no tengo mucho ojeras y no son negritas entonces a mi si me ha gustado
kasey p.
Southbridge , MA
I'm still pretty young, but I like to use this to ensure I don't get wrinkles at an early age. It's super gentle on the skin. Price is excellent compared to others. I'm a first time user, but I will definitely continue for a long time. I 100% would purchase again.
leslie H.