Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Alina S.
Alina S.
Elkins Park, PA

Love love love Garnier eye rollers! They always leave my sensitive skin around eyes refreshed and toned. Although the product is inexpensive, it gets the job done and comes in a convenient size you can toss in your purse. I recommended this wrinkle roller to my mom and she loves it too.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Tucson, AZ

I have used this product a couple of times. I felt like it does a good job about keeping your skin feeling hydrated but I don't know if it did enough for me. I think I have tried other products that are more effective and cost less. Overall, I would try it again but use another product.
Lizzie H.
Lizzie H.
Arnold, MD

This roller makes my wrinkles basically disappear and it is so wonderful waking up in the morning to see youthful eye and more bright eyes than the day before. In a short 3 days my skin felt healthier and softer than it has ever before, so i would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Michaela F.
Michaela F.
Columbia, MO

This deep wrinkle roller surprisingly does a good job of getting rid of wrinkles and leaving your skin smooth and soft, especially under the eye and around smile lines. I realized a cool beauty tip is too keep it in the fridge, that way its cool and even more effective when applying.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Terrell, TX

I love the smell and color of this new and trendy product. Most of all it feels good when it rolls across my sensitive eye area. Garnier is always a great value for the money. I like to pick this product up at either Target or Walmart. Every woman should have this in their bathroom.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

Can I buy this product by the gallon? I Love using this item and the caffeine eye puffy stick from Garnier. My skin feels so soft and supply after using this product. I will absolutely be buying this product again in the future. Not to pricey and easy to find in the stores YAY me.
Am C.
Am C.
Salem, NH

I used this for a few weeks. I liked the easy way it was able to be applied to the area under my eye. I did not see a difference in the area after a few weeks. I picked it up in a pinch at CVS when I had forgot my regular eye cream. I keep in in my makeup bag to use when i travel.
Mariah E.
Mariah E.
Knoxville

Go out late again, nobody at the office will know- with this magic roller you will be pro at faking a relaxing night in. I have horrible eye bags and dark circles, so if I wake up a mess I use this product to pretend I had a full nights sleep, grab some coffee and take on the day.
Trinidad P.
Trinidad P.

I use these products more for anti aging because I do not have any wrinkles yet, I Love the Garnier skin care line because it works for me just as good as a more high end brand. I like how this rolls on, just the right amount of product and leaves my under eye area looking bright
Yesi R.
Yesi R.
Los Angeles, CA

I started using this product as part of my morning routine, right before applying my make up. It is so easy to apply with the roller on top. My skin has started to feel smooth and slightly tighter but not dried. It has been good on my oily skin. Will continue using the product.
leslie H.